Why Gary Johnson for president?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Read the below and tell me why not?

13330978_10209835959194858_8324793000454516798_n.jpg

2 reasons for me. Well, 3 actually. I am not a social conservative. I don't want a pothead in office. Some of the things he wants to remove has me turned off.
He is homely. OOPS that is 4. So sorry.

Naw it eats brain cells.

Some of the richest and most successful people in the world today were potheads. A lot of them still are. The war on marijuana is the dumbest thing anyone's ever gone to war for.

Yeah, look at the utter mess that the world is in right now. It wouldnt bother me at all if weed was legal however, it does kill massive amounts of brain cells and does to damage to long term memory.

Some of the richest and most successful people in the world today were potheads. A lot of them still are. The war on marijuana is the dumbest thing anyone's ever gone to war for.

I don't know....look how it screwed you up....

Yeah, look at the utter mess that the world is in right now. It wouldnt bother me at all if weed was legal however, it does kill massive amounts of brain cells and does to damage to long term memory.
Oh abusing things will damage you? Better get the government to control it.

Alcohol is far more harmful than Marijuana.

I don't know....look how it screwed you up....
You should consider readjusting how far you've stuck that stick up your ass

Naw it eats brain cells.
Then you must have smoked a ton of it

YOU don't smoke it, you eat it like a salad..... that's why you're an OLD FOOL!
I hope you dropped acid every day for 20 years before you started posting here... or else you have zero excuse for how stupid you constantly sound.

Join you wacko bird friend....

3109696a993ca3aad8ca792de2f50754a632febc32589666c87cced93c797137.jpg
^ dumber and dumber with every post

Oh abusing things will damage you? Better get the government to control it.

Alcohol is far more harmful than Marijuana.

Did you miss the part about weed and should be legal? Our own government abuses us far more than smoking a fatty ever could.

Forum List

Back