Why has Trump been mum on Russia's expulsion of nearly 800 U.S. diplomats?

One will recall that Putin was quite vocal about the U.S. expelling but ~40 of his diplomats. Trump has not said a word about Putin expelling nearly 800 U.S. diplomats! What's up with that?

Putin will speak up for his people, but Trump won't for our. Can there really be any question of Trump's utter ineptitude as POTUS. I mean, really. Not a peep!?! Not even a tweet!!!
I hope it is because he is trying to avoid war with Russia, that the Left and the Oligarchy seem so desperate to start.

Agreed.

These lefty idiots think it is safe to make political hay over US Russian relations.

They are too fucking stupid to be believed.

One will recall that Putin was quite vocal about the U.S. expelling but ~40 of his diplomats. Trump has not said a word about Putin expelling nearly 800 U.S. diplomats! What's up with that?

Putin will speak up for his people, but Trump won't for our. Can there really be any question of Trump's utter ineptitude as POTUS. I mean, really. Not a peep!?! Not even a tweet!!!
I hope it is because he is trying to avoid war with Russia, that the Left and the Oligarchy seem so desperate to start.

Agreed.

These lefty idiots think it is safe to make political hay over US Russian relations.

Sadly, is not just the left.

Agreed.

America is supposed to be the home of the brave, you remember, back when the trump cult thought America was great. Seems like trump and the cult are going backward.

Agreed.

Sadly, is not just the left.

True, very true. A disappointing portion of the Right is on board with this nonsense.

Thank God they lost in the primaries.

Fucking dumbasses.

Agreed.

America is supposed to be the home of the brave, you remember, back when the trump cult thought America was great. Seems like trump and the cult are going backward.

Risking war, especially with a nuclear power for no good reason, is not brave, it is the act of a fool.

Agreed.

Risking war, especially with a nuclear power for no good reason, is not brave, it is the act of a fool.
And we all know the Left are terrible fools.

Agreed.

There are all kinds of ways to respond to Putin's action. War is not one of them. The trump cultists like you are easy to scare. Trump is a punk, a coward, and a fake. He just got bitch slapped by Putin.

Agreed.

There are all kinds of ways to respond to Putin's action. War is not one of them. The trump cultists like you are easy to scare. Trump is a punk, a coward, and a fake. He just got bitch slapped by Putin.
I don't see it that way. We slapped Putin's wrist, he slapped ours back. All done.

Agreed.

We were the home of the brave until being over ran by liberal girlie men. But we're working on it....

Because it's been all over the media already.

Agreed.

We respond. They respond BACK.

Every little thing, there is a chorus of idiot voices screaming for stronger action.

This is the path to war.

Trump is completely right to let this action of Putin's pass without comment. It is a very wise action.

Let tensions REDUCE. Turn away from needless conflict.

Let's have PEACE!

A hostile country interfered in our electoral process, and the pussy pseudocons are worried about making the offender mad.

Jesus H. Christ, these traitorous turds have gone completely over to the other side.

Agreed.

I don't see it that way. We slapped Putin's wrist, he slapped ours back. All done.
Let's hope so, but there are many on the Left and Right who want greater actions taken.

he might upset his bff Vladimir if he said anything like any normal president would have.

Agreed.

You stupid cowering piece of shit.

Reagan had real spine. He called Russia "The Evil Empire". He told Mr. Gorbachev to tear down the wall. He threatened to put MX missiles in Europe to get the Soviets to the bargaining table. He ramped up our defense posture, bigly. He initiated the Star Wars program. He helped repel the Soviets in Afghanistan.

In short, Reagan kicked the Soviets in the nuts until they puked.

Trump is a fucking spineless pussy-grabbing whoremongering chickenshit. He can't even muster up one of his fucking puny tweets against Putin.

And you pseudocon lickspittles are the most yellow-bellied cowards to ever stink up the Republican brand.

Your pretense that you are so stupid that you can't tell a difference between the COld War vs a Communist Soviet Empire that was a real threat to the whole fucking world,

and a confrontation with a Russia that is barely a threat to the Crimea is

too stupid to be believed.

Your attempt to appear tough by using vulgarity is just sad.

Dismissed.

eb8816cf26f13c7e81fe355786689b58059528667fddb91363011e66d44c057d.jpg

Agreed.

Every little thing, there is a chorus of idiot voices screaming for stronger action.

This is the path to war.

Trump is completely right to let this action of Putin's pass without comment. It is a very wise action.

Let's have PEACE!
The commie pinko fag hippie contingent has spoken.
Okay, so maybe the Plastic Ono Band's "Give Peace a Chance" is a bit much, but he's not wrong. Trump is a senile old idiot who for some reason idolizes Putin, but there is certainly no reason to react more to Russia's cyberactivity than we already have. They're busted, we messed up some of their oil and gas trade, and hopefully they'll be locked out next time. Do you REALLY think we need to take it further than that, or are you just jawin' about Trump's keeping a picture of Putin in his wallet?

This is the path to war.

Let's have PEACE!

Warmongering fool.
See? That didn't take long. Trump has turned you all into appeasing liberals.

Let's not hurt Russia's feelings! Let's not make Russia mad even though they attacked us!

?

They sent some state department pukes home.

BFD.

If that's an attack, my allergies are double pneumonia.

This is the path to war.

Let's have PEACE!

Warmongering fool.

Let's not hurt Russia's feelings! Let's not make Russia mad even though they attacked us!

?

BFD.

The attack was on our electoral system, hippie.

"State department pukes". You are turning pinker by the second, Comrade!

This is the path to war.

Let's have PEACE!
Okay, so maybe the Plastic Ono Band's "Give Peace a Chance" is a bit much, but he's not wrong. Trump is a senile old idiot who for some reason idolizes Putin, but there is certainly no reason to react more to Russia's cyberactivity than we already have. They're busted, we messed up some of their oil and gas trade, and hopefully they'll be locked out next time. Do you REALLY think we need to take it further than that, or are you just jawin' about Trump's keeping a picture of Putin in his wallet?

Him and his peeps are fully willing to risk war if it gives the a single day of partisan advantage. They are that vile and stupid.

fef42e773a8185ed7032e4d0bcb84f23--peace-on-earth-world-peace.jpg

This is the path to war.

Let's have PEACE!

Warmongering fool.

?

BFD.

The attack was on our electoral system, hippie.

"State department pukes". You are turning pinker by the second, Comrade!

You mean when MAYBE he leaked some emails that revealed what a piece of shit Hillary was?

LOL!!!

images

Forum List

Back