Why has Trump been mum on Russia's expulsion of nearly 800 U.S. diplomats?

Congress owns this mess not Trump, the votes in both the House and Senate were damn near unanimous. This is nothing but the DC establishment trying to undermine president Trump, the Russian ambassador acknowledge as much, they get what's going on in Washington.
So everyone in the House and Senate including all the Republicans, and the FBI who hired a special prosecutor, and all the legitimate media except Fox News think there MIGHT be some connection between Trump and Russia and the only people who don't are Trump and Russia. Hmmmmmm. And we believe Russia because why? And we believe Trump because why? How many times has he been caught lying to us? Daily?
This is not "nothing but the D.C. establishment trying to undermine president Trump." There is a valid investigation under way.

Why do you people lie? Damn but you told some whoppers ^^^ :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Trump can't say anything bad about Putin because Putin would seize Trump's assets in Russia in a heartbeat.

Trump is totally hostage to the KGB thug.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” - Donald Trump, Jr.

You are an idiot who's words have no value.

One will recall that Putin was quite vocal about the U.S. expelling but ~40 of his diplomats. Trump has not said a word about Putin expelling nearly 800 U.S. diplomats! What's up with that?

Putin will speak up for his people, but Trump won't for our. Can there really be any question of Trump's utter ineptitude as POTUS. I mean, really. Not a peep!?! Not even a tweet!!!
Trump will NEVER criticize the love of his life. Ever. Not so much as a tweet.

Silence From The Great Babbler

God that is stupid.

Most you agree with and regurgitate on this forum everything the liberal media tell you? Can't you think for yourself?
Of course. That's why we question Trump's love for Russia over the US. Something your kind simply doesn't understand.

Putin had a lawyer tortured for a solid year and then beaten to death in a prison infirmary. That's what led to the Magnitsky Act.

Putin invaded Georgia.

Putin invaded the Crimea.

Putin invaded Eastern Ukraine.

Putin has had several journalists killed.

Show me a single tweet by Trump attacking Putin for any of these things.

trump_tweet_schwartenegger.jpg
Bush and the Republicans invaded Iraq. Trump criticized that.

One will recall that Putin was quite vocal about the U.S. expelling but ~40 of his diplomats. Trump has not said a word about Putin expelling nearly 800 U.S. diplomats! What's up with that?

Putin will speak up for his people, but Trump won't for our. Can there really be any question of Trump's utter ineptitude as POTUS. I mean, really. Not a peep!?! Not even a tweet!!!

Because it's been all over the media already.
??? What? I know what's been discussed in the media. Are you meaning that Trump is keeping mum because the media is talking about it? Or perhaps you think Trump is dumb enough to think the media do in fact speak for him? Truly, I have no idea just what you had in mind when you penned your reply.

How is what the media says, or the fact that they are discussing "whatever," about the matter an official statement from the leader of the U.S. in response to an action specifically ordered by the head of state in Russia? It's, of course, not. But the U.S. media is not a surrogate for the POTUS. The media repeat what the POTUS says; they do not speak for the POTUS, or anyone else in the U.S. government.

No dumbass, he's not talking about it because it's already being talked about.

I refrained from saying this before, but insofar you are given to bandying about disparaging epithets......That's what you think is his reason for not saying something about Putin's expelling hundreds of our diplomats, yet you call me the dumbass.....Yeah, sure, you run with that....Just don't in person tell anyone that's what you think, for they will for undebatably know you are a dumbass.

Truly, I didn't know what you meant because I gave you too much credit. I read your remark and thought "surely s/he doesn't mean what s/he posted...Surely s/he's not so cognitively bereft as to genuinely think Trump's keeping mum on the matter because others aren't." Then I looked at some of your other posts and thought, "well, PredFan so very often has only empty insults in response to others' topically germane remarks, maybe s/he is that stupid...lemme ask for clarification so I can find out." Thus I asked the questions I did.

Lo and behold, your reply could not be a more quintessentially apt illustration of the axiom "'tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Nonetheless, I appreciate and commend your honesty in answering my question. Stupid and sincere is, nonetheless, far better than stupid and paltering, and that at least makes you a better person than is the one in the Oval Office.

Yeah, unable to deny a simple truth, you instead attack. All of your bloviating impresses nobody. You asked a question, I gave you an answer. Don't like it? I don't care.

??? What? I know what's been discussed in the media. Are you meaning that Trump is keeping mum because the media is talking about it? Or perhaps you think Trump is dumb enough to think the media do in fact speak for him? Truly, I have no idea just what you had in mind when you penned your reply.

How is what the media says, or the fact that they are discussing "whatever," about the matter an official statement from the leader of the U.S. in response to an action specifically ordered by the head of state in Russia? It's, of course, not. But the U.S. media is not a surrogate for the POTUS. The media repeat what the POTUS says; they do not speak for the POTUS, or anyone else in the U.S. government.

I refrained from saying this before, but insofar you are given to bandying about disparaging epithets......That's what you think is his reason for not saying something about Putin's expelling hundreds of our diplomats, yet you call me the dumbass.....Yeah, sure, you run with that....Just don't in person tell anyone that's what you think, for they will for undebatably know you are a dumbass.

Truly, I didn't know what you meant because I gave you too much credit. I read your remark and thought "surely s/he doesn't mean what s/he posted...Surely s/he's not so cognitively bereft as to genuinely think Trump's keeping mum on the matter because others aren't." Then I looked at some of your other posts and thought, "well, PredFan so very often has only empty insults in response to others' topically germane remarks, maybe s/he is that stupid...lemme ask for clarification so I can find out." Thus I asked the questions I did.

Lo and behold, your reply could not be a more quintessentially apt illustration of the axiom "'tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Nonetheless, I appreciate and commend your honesty in answering my question. Stupid and sincere is, nonetheless, far better than stupid and paltering, and that at least makes you a better person than is the one in the Oval Office.

Yeah, unable to deny a simple truth, you instead attack. All of your bloviating impresses nobody. You asked a question, I gave you an answer. Don't like it? I don't care.
I neither like nor dislike the answer you provided; I merely recognize it as insipid. That should have been clear from my earlier comments. What you call an attack, is in fact merely a description.

I neither like nor dislike the answer you provided; I merely recognize it as insipid. That should have been clear from my earlier comments. What you call an attack, is in fact merely a description.

Oh yeah, and you aren't smart enough to know the difference between your opinion and fact.

You just make up shot to be mad about

Because 800 U.S. Diplomats AREN"T BEING EXPELLED!!!
FACT is:
A) Not 800!
B) The bulk of the 755 dismissed are likely to be Russian employees of the embassy in Moscow, as well from the American consulates in St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg and Vladivostok. Putin, Responding to Sanctions, Orders U.S. to Cut Diplomatic Staff by 755

NO WHERE near 800 U.S. Diplomats BEING EXPELLED!

After saying the White House is a dump, it seems Drumpf wants to use old airplanes from a defunct Russian airline for Air Force One:
New Air Force One planes were once set to become part of Russian airline

When did trump call the WH a dump?

A golf journalist is standing by his report that President Trump called the White House a "dump" despite Trump's claim that it's "totally untrue."

Alan Shipnuck told Golf Magazine that eight or nine people heard Trump call the White House a dump.
Golf journalist: At least 8 people heard Trump call the White House a ‘dump’

Who are the other 8 or 9 people?
Why doesn't he name them to support his statement?

Forum List

Back