Why have PROGS become so confused?

Just a few examples:

Words: They reject angry old white men, and they teach us to embrace women and "persons of color" for leadership roles.
Actions: They support not one but two angry old white men for POTUS.

Words: They complain about costs & high taxes.
Actions: They support all things increasing inflation and taxes.

Words: They're on the side of science & education.
Actions: Sometimes men are women, and a fetus isn't human until the umbilical cord is cut, and by-golly we're going to reverse the global warming trend.

Words: Conservatives are racist.
Actions: Market racism and project.

Words: Complain about healthcare and healthcare costs.
Actions: "Free" healthcare for everyone, including illegals.

Words: They support the Constitution.
Actions: Eliminate the EC. Choke conservatives off from speaking, and ruin those who fail to adhere to PROG-speak.

Words: They support justice.
Actions: Hinder criminal deterrents and exploit the victims.

Words: They support women's and children's rights
Actions: Support PROG-elite who prove to be sex predators.

Words: They teach us about tolerance.
Actions: Who's less tolerant than a PROG, Kim Jong -un?

Words: They support diversity.
Actions: Market division and identity.

YOU FORGOT:

Words: We support Diversity!
Actions: They actually, punish, censure and condemn anyone who thinks, speaks or acts different than they do.

Words: We support Reparations for Slavery!
Actions: They were the ones who actually owned slaves and still try to rule their bodies and minds with propaganda, victim politics and government programs.

But don't drive yourself crazy trying to define or worry about it: Progressivism is a Mental Disorder.
When you say “They were the ones who actually owned slaves” do you think your making an honest argument? Do I need to school you and explain how retarded that statement is or would you like to admit you were just fanning the flames with hyperbolic bullshit?

Just a few examples:

Words: They reject angry old white men, and they teach us to embrace women and "persons of color" for leadership roles.

Actions: Sometimes men are women, and a fetus isn't human until the umbilical cord is cut, and by-golly we're going to reverse the global warming trend.

Actions: Eliminate the EC. Choke conservatives off from speaking, and ruin those who fail to adhere to PROG-speak.

YOU FORGOT:

Actions: They actually, punish, censure and condemn anyone who thinks, speaks or acts different than they do.

Actions: They were the ones who actually owned slaves and still try to rule their bodies and minds with propaganda, victim politics and government programs.

But don't drive yourself crazy trying to define or worry about it: Progressivism is a Mental Disorder.
When you say “They were the ones who actually owned slaves” do you think your making an honest argument? Do I need to school you and explain how retarded that statement is or would you like to admit you were just fanning the flames with hyperbolic bullshit?

I didn't even catch that one in a TL;DR post. :eek:

The ones who owned slaves, strictly limited to this continent of course because places like Brazil owned many more, go back five hundred years (494 to be exact), while Progressivism appeared on the scene in the 1890s more than three and a half centuries later and long after Slavery had been abolished --- even in Brazil. Guess the OP isn't real clear on the concept of Linear Time. :dunno:

This thread looks like a fertile field for mockability. I'll have to come back to it later.

Just a few examples:

YOU FORGOT:

Yes, Democrats DID start the Ku Klux Klan (and it's still the party of racism) | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

The Democrats were the Party of the Ku Klux Klan and Slavery - Fact or Myth?

The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Yeah, do please edumacate me on the "facts." :rolleyes:

Just a few examples:

YOU FORGOT:

I didn't even catch that one in a TL;DR post. :eek:

The ones who owned slaves, strictly limited to this continent of course because places like Brazil owned many more, go back five hundred years (494 to be exact), while Progressivism appeared on the scene in the 1890s more than three and a half centuries later and long after Slavery had been abolished --- even in Brazil. Guess the OP isn't real clear on the concept of Linear Time. :dunno:

This thread looks like a fertile field for mockability. I'll have to come back to it later.
These genius’ think that Prog means democrat and democrats used to support slavery and Jim Crow there for everybody on the Left used to own slaves. I’m amazed these people haven’t cured cancer yet!

Just a few examples:

YOU FORGOT:

Yes, Democrats DID start the Ku Klux Klan (and it's still the party of racism) | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

The Democrats were the Party of the Ku Klux Klan and Slavery - Fact or Myth?

The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Yeah, do please edumacate me on the "facts." :rolleyes:
I will... it’s very simple. You can’t take actions made by groups of people decades and centuries ago and make a generic association to modern groups. I don’t care if they share the same name... it’s not an honest argument and anybody with a brain knows that. When you said they actually owned slaves.... NOBODY involved in this conversation today actually owned slaves. You’re and idiot for even making that argument.

These genius’ think that Prog means democrat and democrats used to support slavery and Jim Crow there for everybody on the Left used to own slaves. I’m amazed these people haven’t cured cancer yet!
I just love it when one Tard spreads his ass cheeks so that another Tard can lick it in self-fulfilling mutual head-patting ego gratification!

NOBODY involved in this conversation today actually owned slaves. You’re and idiot for even making that argument.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY! SHOW ME WHERE I EVER SAID THAT ANYONE TODAY IN THIS CONVERSATION OWNED SLAVES! You are beyond stupid. You are beyond ignorant. Do you even understand a statement made in a past tense, you ignorant ass? Is there even one person here who is over 150 years old to have lived in the age of slavery or do you actually believe slavery still exists today you simpering buffoon?????

You better WAKE UP and get that Rubik's cube out of your ass. It's choking off your air supply.

NOBODY involved in this conversation today actually owned slaves. You’re and idiot for even making that argument.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY! SHOW ME WHERE I EVER SAID THAT ANYONE TODAY IN THIS CONVERSATION OWNED SLAVES! You are beyond stupid. You are beyond ignorant. Do you even understand a statement made in a past tense, you ignorant ass? Is there even one person here who is over 150 years old to have lived in the age of slavery or do you actually believe slavery still exists today you simpering buffoon?????

You better WAKE UP and get that Rubik's cube out of your ass. It's choking off your air supply.
Easy... here I’ll even use an exact quote,

And then here we have the real confused rejects spouting off about dems being confused.
^^ leftwing idiot that cannot dispute the OP.
Hawk, you read the OP right? Youre not gonna actually back up those ridiculously hyperbolic and dishonest statements are you?

I know you don’t like the Left but there is a clear difference between honest debate and a hyperbolic smear campaign. It’s pretty clear what this OP is

And then here we have the real confused rejects spouting off about dems being confused.
Hawk, you read the OP right? Youre not gonna actually back up those ridiculously hyperbolic and dishonest statements are you?

Everything stated is true.

For example all these leftwingers want expanded healthcare to include illegals. That would drive up healthcare costs for the rest of us that actually have to fund it through taxes and paying health insurance.

Same goes for claiming they want to raise wages and quality of life, while at the same time supporting mass immigration and even allowing illegals to get amnesty. This drives down wages, and strains our welfare system.

Dems are just full of shit on nearly everything they pretend to care about.

Prove us wrong.

For example all these leftwingers want expanded healthcare to include illegals. That would drive up healthcare costs for the rest of us that actually have to fund it through taxes and paying health insurance.

Same goes for claiming they want to raise wages and quality of life, while at the same time supporting mass immigration and even allowing illegals to get amnesty. This drives down wages, and strains our welfare system.

Prove us wrong.
Oh god, you just got bumped to troll status. I already did lay out the bullshit even though it is painfully obvious and should t need to be explained. I’m not doing it again. I had a sliver of respect for you as I’ve seen some
Strong substantive arguments from you in the past. But if your standing behind this horseshit then the respect is gone. I don’t know how you guys do it.

Prove us wrong.
Oh god, you just got bumped to troll status. I already did lay out the bullshit even though it is painfully obvious and should t need to be explained. I’m not doing it again. I had a sliver of respect for you as I’ve seen some
Strong substantive arguments from you in the past. But if your standing behind this horseshit then the respect is gone. I don’t know how you guys do it.

Translation: “I got nothing”.

It’s funny because even Bernie Sanders used to be against mass immigration. He knew that it drives down wages and he used to care about American wages. Now that identity politics has taken over the Dem Party, that line of thought is now “racist”, simply because it’s President Trump’s policy too.

You simply can’t refute that immigrants, legal and illegal, drive down wages and are a huge burden on our healthcare system, as well as other things like our education system, welfare system, and our justice system.

You can’t refute any of it.

Prove us wrong.
Per your points. Left wingers are in full defense mode because they feel that the undocumented are under attack from the right and the Left has a core value of sticking up for the sick and poor. Of course for a law to pass there needs to be compromise and a plan that makes economic sense. We are not in legislation mode right now, we are in campaign mode. I don’t like it when any side does it.. but we should both be able to acknowledge reality here.

Prove us wrong.
Per your points. Left wingers are in full defense mode because they feel that the undocumented are under attack from the right and the Left has a core value of sticking up for the sick and poor. Of course for a law to pass there needs to be compromise and a plan that makes economic sense. We are not in legislation mode right now, we are in campaign mode. I don’t like it when any side does it.. but we should both be able to acknowledge reality here.

WTF are “undocumented”? Call them what they are, illegal aliens. They are here illegally and should be deported. I also believe that anyone harboring these criminals should be subject to fines, such as family members protecting them. We need to start making these people pay for the burden they are, instead of allowing them to break the backs of American taxpayers.

Clueless Dummass ----
  • Democrats DO support reparations for slavery! Joe is talking about it right now!
  • As I already proved, Democrats WERE the original party of the KKK and slavery in the day!
  • And Democrats still DO try to rule Blacks bodies and minds with propaganda, victim politics (they preach it every day), welfare, housing and healthcare.
What part of that just don't you get?

Prove us wrong.

Translation: “I got nothing”.

It’s funny because even Bernie Sanders used to be against mass immigration. He knew that it drives down wages and he used to care about American wages. Now that identity politics has taken over the Dem Party, that line of thought is now “racist”, simply because it’s President Trump’s policy too.

You simply can’t refute that immigrants, legal and illegal, drive down wages and are a huge burden on our healthcare system, as well as other things like our education system, welfare system, and our justice system.

You can’t refute any of it.
I won’t refute it because there is truth in that statement. There is also another side where immigrants bring benefits to our country as well which you ignore. Reality is that this is a complex issue. Our legal system needs serious reform as it is far to difficult to legally immigrate here and that is a factor that causes illegal entry.... we also need to stop with the idiotic notion that we are going to break up families and deport millions of people. The solution like with most things is in the middle... but in these modern times of campaign politics it is an all or nothing game focusing on demonizing the opposition.... we need to get our focus to actually doing things, which involves compromise and working together to actually build consensus and pass laws that improve our system

Prove us wrong.

WTF are “undocumented”? Call them what they are, illegal aliens. They are here illegally and should be deported. I also believe that anyone harboring these criminals should be subject to fines, such as family members protecting them. We need to start making these people pay for the burden they are, instead of allowing them to break the backs of American taxpayers.
why do you care what I call it... you know what I’m talking about. Undocumented immigrant is accurate by definition to what they are. If I choose not to use illegal alien because I don’t want to be offensive does that make me a bad or dishonest person in your mind?

Clueless Dummass ----
  • Democrats DO support reparations for slavery! Joe is talking about it right now!
  • As I already proved, Democrats WERE the original party of the KKK and slavery in the day!
  • And Democrats still DO try to rule Blacks bodies and minds with propaganda, victim politics (they preach it every day), welfare, housing and healthcare.
- I never said anything about reparations

- who gives a shit what a group or party stood for generations ago? Has nothing to do with modern politics or the values of people who are currently associated with those groups.

- “Rule blacks bodies and minds” are you high?

Clueless Dummass ----
- I never said anything about reparations

- who gives a shit what a group or party stood for generations ago? Has nothing to do with modern politics or the values of people who are currently associated with those groups.

- “Rule blacks bodies and minds” are you high?

You talk in circles. Damn you are boring. You just go from one thing to another in circles like a dog chasing his tail.

You claim I'm wrong, then quote me what you disagree with, then when I refute it as true, you say YOU never said anything about it? W O W.

Is it an act, off your meds or are you just extra dense and obtuse today?

Either way, you've become a boring waste of keyboard. I get better sense out of JoeB131.

Forum List

Back