Why I am a Republican

There it is, folks. No black person can truly be a conservative. They only say they are for the money.

Did it ever occur to you retards that the man can think for himself?

No, it didn't, did it?

If Elbert Guillory is TRULY a conservative, he would have NEVER switched to the Democratic Party in 2007.

SO, there is an underlying reason he became a Democrat in 2007...

Can you figure it out daveboy???

There it is, folks. No black person can truly be a conservative. They only say they are for the money.

No, it didn't, did it?

Perhaps you should read my post again, the point seems to have flown over your head by a mile. You should take a look at what I actually said, not what you seem to want to hear.

No, it didn't, did it?

If Elbert Guillory is TRULY a conservative, he would have NEVER switched to the Democratic Party in 2007.

If it doesn't have a trigger, I doubt it. :D

Elbert Guillory was a Republican his whole life. He became a Democrat in 2007 when he ran in an heavily Democratic district.

Now the winds have turned, and he's switching back. It's a political move, not an ideological one.

No no no no...he really believes in the GOP. See at first he was just some brainwashed black looking for a handout then he smartened up and became a Repub. Because now he's smart...

Smart....Smart....smart....smart

Elbert Guillory was a Republican his whole life. He became a Democrat in 2007 when he ran in an heavily Democratic district.

Now the winds have turned, and he's switching back. It's a political move, not an ideological one.

No no no no...he really believes in the GOP. See at first he was just some brainwashed black looking for a handout then he smartened up and became a Repub. Because now he's smart...

Well, to be completely accurate:

He was a Smart Conservative his whole life, then 6 years ago he became a Brainwashed Liberal looking for a handout. Now he "smartened up" again.

Well, to be completely accurate:

He was a Smart Conservative his whole life, then 6 years ago he became a Brainwashed Liberal looking for a handout. Now he "smartened up" again.

There ya go...musta changed for all the handouts...then switched back because he no longer liked handouts?

Lets just put it like this "When he was a repub, he was smart...When he wasn't, he lost his smarts somewhere but switched back and found his smarts in the pantry"

WHO? LOL

Cause he got paid to do it, no doubt...

735.gif

It's amazing that some people can be that stupid and not have accidentally killed themselves by now.

im-not-saying-lets-kill-all-the-stupid-people.png

No, it didn't, did it?

Bed wetters don't think for themselves, you're not under some illusion that they'll give anyone they're programmed to hate credit for independent thinking are you?

It is sad to see an old man jump to a party he believes in but which no longer exists. And it is unfortunate he did not notice all the Jim Crow Democrats also jumped to the GOP, fifty years ago, and that many of their Jim Crow ways are still infecting the GOP in the modern day.

Last edited:

No, it didn't, did it?

I'm not a white liberal. I'm not qualified to read minorities' minds.

No, it didn't, did it?

Perhaps you should read my post again, the point seems to have flown over your head by a mile. You should take a look at what I actually said, not what you seem to want to hear.
Okay, I did. And between you and the other leftists here, it looks like I was spot-on.

No, it didn't, did it?

Bed wetters don't think for themselves, you're not under some illusion that they'll give anyone they're programmed to hate credit for independent thinking are you?
Oh, no, not at all. I just enjoy pushing it into their faces. Makes 'em all huffy. :lol:

It is sad to see an old man jump to a party he believes in but which no longer exists. And it is unfortunate he did not notice all the Jim Crow Democrats also jumped to the GOP, fifty years ago, and that many of their Jim Crow ways are still infecting the GOP in the modern day.
It's sad to see that anyone believes that all the racists left the Dem Party. :cool:

No, it didn't, did it?

Okay, I did. And between you and the other leftists here, it looks like I was spot-on.

Yeah, that's not the way it looks from here.

From here, I see you attempting to play the race card and yell about "racism" when anyone points out that the event described in the OP was nothing more than political grandstanding.

No, it didn't, did it?

I'm not a white liberal. I'm not qualified to read minorities' minds.

You said Elbert Guillory is a conservative. Matter of FACT, you said truly a conservative.

Would someone who is truly a conservative become a Democrat?

Forum List

Back