Why I Am Not A Christian

Show me something that warrants a response.

You are far too retarded to have seen any number of posts worthy of an intelligent response;

and you remain woefully unequipped to complete that mission in any case.

Ummm....otay * * * * You are way way way out of your depths here and you will accomplish absolutely nothing.....well.....I guess that means it will be par for you....so welcome * * * *

From a dipshit, like you, who can drown in the shallows, PussyPuddle, such comments are highly amusing.

Why Madmutt is not a Christian is of no concern.

The discussion about religious beliefs might be more informative if you were capable of debating intelligently.

But such is way beyond your meager abilities.

Let's put you to the test. Let's get back to the root of it all. Pre-Christianity.

The universe and everything in the universe exists. Matter, energy, time, space. Physics advises us that matter cannot be created. So, how did it all come into being?

After you ponder that and try to address it, maturely, the next question will incorporate your answer into the larger issue of "First Cause."

If the discussion progresses well, at some point we might even (naturally) get back to the topic of specific religions, such as Christianity. But let us first see how you handle the highlighted question, above.

How bad does it suck Snitch Bitch

How bad does it suck to be you?

Massively.

You are like the black hole of suckiosity.

You are unable and unwilling to be honest.

You say nothing of value at any time. Ever. You are all but universally ridiculed -- and rightly so.

And you can't even deliver an ad hominem without resorting to bald faced lies, and they all suck anyway even so.

Yes indeed. You do suck massively.

Lie? You're the useless [bleep] that posted the video of an F4 and claimed it was self propelled because you were too stoopid to do basic research.. Go back to the safe haven of * * * you whiny * * * . You're such a [bleep] coward you have to edit my posts when you quote them because you pwned so damn much.

Yes. You do lie. For example, in your endless willingness to lie, you neglect to mention the limited purpose for which the F4 crash test was provided. YOUR stubborn and decidedly stupid unwillingness to be honest about it doesn't change anything. :cool:

I edit your posts, by the way, PussyPuddle, because I don't want you to be gratified by your silly use of your retarded terms. You can't even control your own dishonesty and stupidity. I deny you permission to control anything about my posts, MenstrualMess.

Oh, and for the record, all of your totally dishonest self congratulation doesn't establish that you have ever pwnd me or anybody else. You never have. You lack any such ability. You are far too stupid and dishonest for such things.

You are far too retarded to have seen any number of posts worthy of an intelligent response;

and you remain woefully unequipped to complete that mission in any case.

Ummm....otay SNITCH BITCH You are way way way out of your depths here and you will accomplish absolutely nothing.....well.....I guess that means it will be par for you....so welcome SNITCH BITCH

From a dipshit, like you, who can drown in the shallows, PussyPuddle, such comments are highly amusing.

The discussion about religious beliefs might be more informative if you were capable of debating intelligently.

Let's put you to the test. Let's get back to the root of it all. Pre-Christianity.

The universe and everything in the universe exists. Matter, energy, time, space. Physics advises us that matter cannot be created. So, how did it all come into being?

After you ponder that and try to address it, maturely, the next question will incorporate your answer into the larger issue of "First Cause."

If the discussion progresses well, at some point we might even (naturally) get back to the topic of specific religions, such as Christianity. But let us first see how you handle the highlighted question, above.

Rotfl! Start a new thread Snitch Bitch and I will respond to cough "your" question....cough cough. So go ahead and start that thread Snitch Bitch.....

There are many reasons why I am not a Christian. One of them is because I am thoroughly repulsed by the masochistic overtones of the Crucifixion story and the whole glorification of martyrdom that goes with it. The cross has to be one of the most creepy religious symbols ever.

Either you don't know the essence and definition of masochism or you are purposefully distorting the history of the Cross. Which is it?
I'd respond to your post, but I'm not a masochist. :lol:

There are many reasons why I am not a Christian. One of them is because I am thoroughly repulsed by the masochistic overtones of the Crucifixion story and the whole glorification of martyrdom that goes with it. The cross has to be one of the most creepy religious symbols ever.

Either you don't know the essence and definition of masochism or you are purposefully distorting the history of the Cross. Which is it?
I'd respond to your post, but I'm not a masochist. :lol:

It was fucking ignorant to claim the Cross is a symbol of masochism so your safest path is to run and hide....

CurveLight said:
I have supported it you whiny jackass. You obviously don't understand because you claim the old Covenant needed to be re-established because people forgot about it. Pay attention you asswipe snob:
Heb 8 states it needed to be re-established "because they continued not in my covenant". No one was following it, so a new agreement was made. A new what? Law? No. That's not what Heb 8 says. A new covenant AKA agreement was made. No, new agreements do not need to change laws. I can make an agreement with you right now, and the US Constitution doesn't change. The agreement works within the law. Nowhere in Heb 8 does it state law was changed. You seem to continue disagreeing, yet provide no quote that contradicts me.

CurveLight said:
If you change a Covenant then the laws must also be changed. If no laws are changed then the Covenant is the same. If you change the laws then the Covenant must also be changed.
You seem to fail at basic logic, huh? OK let's go through this. All apples are fruit. All fruits are not apples. If the law changes, then the covenant must also be changed. You were correct about that part. But the first sentence in this quote is just plain stupid. Agreements can change without laws changing.

The rest of your useless rant appears to be name calling instead of actually making a point or supporting any of your illiterate garbage. However you appear to be moving away from the original issue: no reason is stated why the LAW was changed, and the only reason for why the covenant was changed was "because they continued not". So because people stopped continuing the agreement, a new one was made. It doesn't say why laws were needed to be changed, and you have yet to quote a single part of Heb 8 that says otherwise. Hey I have a great idea: maybe you can continue typing useless posts that make vague references to a bible passage that doesn't actually address the topic being discussed! Throw some cursing in there too. That will help your cause.

We call it "death" not because of the change from functioning to non-functioning, but only because we do not understand that change.
No actually death is defined as not functioning. Doctors don't call "time of death" based on bone decomposition. That's ridiculous. And what you are talking about on that inane rant was decomposition, not death. You're trying to philosophize a pretty simple concept. Even 5 year olds can figure out the difference between life and death. If you want to get unnecessarily nitpicky and claim we don't know EXACTLY the nanosecond in which it happens, fine, but that doesn't mean we don't know when it occurs at all.

You're either walking away from God, or towards Him.
Have you seen this lately?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgpytjlW5wU]YouTube - Only A Sith Deals In Absolutes[/ame]

It was fucking ignorant to claim the Cross is a symbol of masochism so your safest path is to run and hide....
The cross is a symbol of a murder weapon used at the conclusion of severe torture. If Jesus was tortured and then shot with a gun, would you wear an outline of a gun around your neck?

CurveLight said:
I have supported it you whiny jackass. You obviously don't understand because you claim the old Covenant needed to be re-established because people forgot about it. Pay attention you asswipe snob:
Heb 8 states it needed to be re-established "because they continued not in my covenant". No one was following it, so a new agreement was made. A new what? Law? No. That's not what Heb 8 says. A new covenant AKA agreement was made. No, new agreements do not need to change laws. I can make an agreement with you right now, and the US Constitution doesn't change. The agreement works within the law. Nowhere in Heb 8 does it state law was changed. You seem to continue disagreeing, yet provide no quote that contradicts me.

CurveLight said:
If you change a Covenant then the laws must also be changed. If no laws are changed then the Covenant is the same. If you change the laws then the Covenant must also be changed.
You seem to fail at basic logic, huh? OK let's go through this. All apples are fruit. All fruits are not apples. If the law changes, then the covenant must also be changed. You were correct about that part. But the first sentence in this quote is just plain stupid. Agreements can change without laws changing.

The rest of your useless rant appears to be name calling instead of actually making a point or supporting any of your illiterate garbage. However you appear to be moving away from the original issue: no reason is stated why the LAW was changed, and the only reason for why the covenant was changed was "because they continued not". So because people stopped continuing the agreement, a new one was made. It doesn't say why laws were needed to be changed, and you have yet to quote a single part of Heb 8 that says otherwise. Hey I have a great idea: maybe you can continue typing useless posts that make vague references to a bible passage that doesn't actually address the topic being discussed! Throw some cursing in there too. That will help your cause.

Oh man. You actually edited my post to remove the verse I quoted from Heb 8. When ***** like you actually remove supporting evidence from others' posts there's no hope of dialogue. You've just proven you're a snobby self righteous cocksucking bitch.

We call it "death" not because of the change from functioning to non-functioning, but only because we do not understand that change.
No actually death is defined as not functioning. Doctors don't call "time of death" based on bone decomposition. That's ridiculous. And what you are talking about on that inane rant was decomposition, not death. You're trying to philosophize a pretty simple concept. Even 5 year olds can figure out the difference between life and death. If you want to get unnecessarily nitpicky and claim we don't know EXACTLY the nanosecond in which it happens, fine, but that doesn't mean we don't know when it occurs at all.

You're either walking away from God, or towards Him.
Have you seen this lately?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgpytjlW5wU]YouTube - Only A Sith Deals In Absolutes[/ame]

The cross is a symbol of a murder weapon used at the conclusion of severe torture. If Jesus was tortured and then shot with a gun, would you wear an outline of a gun around your neck?

You keep proving how fucking stoopid you are. The Cross was used explicitly for terrorism and was torture in and of itself. The victims suffocated to death and it was a long slow, excruciating death meant to send a message to others. Jesus took the most ostensible tool of terrorism and used it to show that violence and rule by fear and military dominance could be answered with non-violence and that God's justice was not about vengence. But don't let such.....basic information stew your little world you fucking useless bitch.

Why is it fuckwads like you get a few dustballs of misinformation in your pocket then believe you are actually educated or informed?

CurveLight said:

CurveLight said:

Oh man. You actually edited my post to remove the verse I quoted from Heb 8. When ***** like you actually remove supporting evidence from others' posts there's no hope of dialogue. You've just proven you're a snobby self righteous cocksucking bitch.

"Oh man. You actually edited my post to remove the verse I quoted from Heb 8. When ***** like you actually remove supporting evidence from others' posts there's no hope of dialogue. You've just proven you're a snobby self righteous cocksucking bitch. "

well

you've convinced me.

with ALL of your posts full of swears and filth you have managed to convince me that there IS a god...

and I DO hope you burn in hell

That's been one of my perceptions for a while. Anything not in 100% communion with God is in Hell.

which god? and when should he/she/it/they be followed? Should the books of popular gods such as the torah, bible, and koran be taken literally? does any deviation from the exact words take you "out of communion" with god? What if you think you are following god but in fact are being led astray by the 1000s of times the book you look for guidance in was translated and manipulated?

The God....the one that transcends all of human's attempts to locate, describe, and define the God described in all religions.

That Which Cannot Be Imagined or Described

Pure being, suchness itself.

which god? and when should he/she/it/they be followed? Should the books of popular gods such as the torah, bible, and koran be taken literally? does any deviation from the exact words take you "out of communion" with god? What if you think you are following god but in fact are being led astray by the 1000s of times the book you look for guidance in was translated and manipulated?

The God....the one that transcends all of human's attempts to locate, describe, and define the God described in all religions.

That Which Cannot Be Imagined or Described

Pure being, suchness itself.

Exactly!

"Oh man. You actually edited my post to remove the verse I quoted from Heb 8. When ***** like you actually remove supporting evidence from others' posts there's no hope of dialogue. You've just proven you're a snobby self righteous cocksucking bitch. "

well

you've convinced me.

with ALL of your posts full of swears and filth you have managed to convince me that there IS a god...

You're the kind of laughable troll that should be charged to even quote posts. You whine about cusswords you fucking parasite and you expect....what? If I didn't cuss you'd look for some other reason to hold the exact same position of self righteous denial you have right now. Also, nobody can ever "convince" anyone else God exists. It is such an intimate conversation that only a fucking fool like yourself believes you have the power to invade such a place. Guess what? Not only do I cuss....but today I texted while driving over the speed limit! To Hell I go!

Let's see what else you can whine about.....

Ummm....otay SNITCH BITCH You are way way way out of your depths here and you will accomplish absolutely nothing.....well.....I guess that means it will be par for you....so welcome SNITCH BITCH

Rotfl! Start a new thread * * * and I will respond to cough "your" question....cough cough. So go ahead and start that thread * * * .....

Must you ALWAYS be such a devotee of cowardice?

I asked the question HERE you gutless wonder.

Man up for once in you pathetic excuse for a "life" and deal with the questions as they come up. Your bobbing, ducking, weaving and abject cowardice is very stale. And all you manage to do is expose yourself even more clearly and fully with each empty-scrotum maneuver you make.

Rotfl! Start a new thread SNITCH BITCH and I will respond to cough "your" question....cough cough. So go ahead and start that thread SNITCH BITCH

Must you ALWAYS be such a devotee of cowardice?

I asked the question HERE you gutless wonder.

Man up for once in you pathetic excuse for a "life" and deal with the questions as they come up. Your bobbing, ducking, weaving and abject cowardice is very stale. And all you manage to do is expose yourself even more clearly and fully with each empty-scrotum maneuver you make.

I deleted my last few posts to you because you are not worth derailing this thread you Snitch Bitch. It's simple....start the new thread and I will address the question. Other than that there is nothing else to say to you in this thread and while I've no doubt you are arrogant enough to believe you could bully me, or anyone else into answering your question, I'm even more convinced your personal opinion of me carries less weight than a hummingbird's fart. See ya Snitch Bitch.

well

you've convinced me.

You're the kind of laughable troll that should be charged to even quote posts. You whine about cusswords you fucking parasite and you expect....what? If I didn't cuss you'd look for some other reason to hold the exact same position of self righteous denial you have right now. Also, nobody can ever "convince" anyone else God exists. It is such an intimate conversation that only a fucking fool like yourself believes you have the power to invade such a place. Guess what? Not only do I cuss....but today I texted while driving over the speed limit! To Hell I go!

Let's see what else you can whine about.....

You are truely scum

Actually, I just shortened all the crap and quoted the exact same passage from a different translation, the point being exactly the same. Here's your quote:
"By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear."
Note that just like my quote in a different translation, it says the exact same thing: that the covenant is new. Note further how it does NOT state the law is new. Now go re-read my previous post on how you can't seem to comprehend the difference between the two. Alternately, find me a quote that states the law is new, changed, or why.

In other words: you're finding bullshit reasons to whine about how everyone else sucks instead of of actually addressing the real points. Again.

Let me know if you still are confused with the difference between law and agreement.

You keep proving how fucking stoopid you are. The Cross was used explicitly for terrorism and was torture in and of itself. The victims suffocated to death and it was a long slow, excruciating death meant to send a message to others. Jesus took the most ostensible tool of terrorism and used it to show that violence and rule by fear and military dominance could be answered with non-violence and that God's justice was not about vengence. But don't let such.....basic information stew your little world you fucking useless bitch.
Oh I see now! You have enlightened me. Now I know the cross was used as "a long slow, excruciating death". See I had it wrong by calling it "the conclusion of severe torture". Somehow "long slow excruciating death" and "torture" are different in your head. That's amazing.

And you say it's different because it was terrorism. So perhaps I should rephrase my question: if Jesus was killed in a terrorist car bomb, would you wear a Kia symbol around your neck?

Hey I have another great idea: How bout instead of addressing the actual topic, you come up with irrelevant name calling, preach about crap no one mentioned, exalt Jesus in unrelated methods, and then continue to fellate yourself into believing everyone else is wrong for no particular reason whatsoever. Cuz hey, we all gotta do what we're good at, right? ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back