Why I Am Not A Christian

Rotfl! Start a new thread * * * and I will respond to cough "your" question....cough cough. So go ahead and start that thread * * * * *

Must you ALWAYS be such a devotee of cowardice?

I asked the question HERE you gutless wonder.

Man up for once in you pathetic excuse for a "life" and deal with the questions as they come up. Your bobbing, ducking, weaving and abject cowardice is very stale. And all you manage to do is expose yourself even more clearly and fully with each empty-scrotum maneuver you make.

I deleted my last few posts to you because you are not worth derailing this thread you * * * * It's simple....start the new thread and I will address the question. * * * *

Application denied, MenstrualMess.

This thread will suffice. Keep ducking the question like the utter and undeniable coward you are, PussyPuddle. It will surprise nobody.

It is simple though:

You are completely lacking in guts. You are an unmanly coward even when it comes to mere debate.

By the way, I don't belong to any organized religion but I singled out Christians because I have been treated to their irrationality somewhat more often. No Muslim or Jew or Buddist, etc. has ever prosletized to me.

From what I have read, it sounds more like your feelings toward the Catholic Church than Christianity as a whole. There are many different Christians who worship and conduct themselves in different ways than those of catholicism.

There are also many different and various Catholics.

"Oh man. You actually edited my post to remove the verse I quoted from Heb 8. When ***** like you actually remove supporting evidence from others' posts there's no hope of dialogue. You've just proven you're a snobby self righteous cocksucking bitch. "

well

you've convinced me.

with ALL of your posts full of swears and filth you have managed to convince me that there IS a god...

and I DO hope you burn in hell

You're the kind of laughable troll that should be charged to even quote posts. You whine about cusswords you fucking parasite and you expect....what? If I didn't cuss you'd look for some other reason to hold the exact same position of self righteous denial you have right now. Also, nobody can ever "convince" anyone else God exists. It is such an intimate conversation that only a fucking fool like yourself believes you have the power to invade such a place. Guess what? Not only do I cuss....but today I texted while driving over the speed limit! To Hell I go!

Let's see what else you can whine about.....

You are truely scum

Oh. You took the:

"Let's see what else you can whine about...."

a bit too literal.

Oh man. You actually edited my post to remove the verse I quoted from Heb 8. When ***** like you actually remove supporting evidence from others' posts there's no hope of dialogue. You've just proven you're a snobby self righteous cocksucking bitch.
Actually, I just shortened all the crap and quoted the exact same passage from a different translation, the point being exactly the same. Here's your quote:
"By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear."
Note that just like my quote in a different translation, it says the exact same thing: that the covenant is new. Note further how it does NOT state the law is new. Now go re-read my previous post on how you can't seem to comprehend the difference between the two. Alternately, find me a quote that states the law is new, changed, or why.

In other words: you're finding bullshit reasons to whine about how everyone else sucks instead of of actually addressing the real points. Again.

Let me know if you still are confused with the difference between law and agreement.

The cross is a symbol of a murder weapon used at the conclusion of severe torture. If Jesus was tortured and then shot with a gun, would you wear an outline of a gun around your neck?

You keep proving how fucking stoopid you are. The Cross was used explicitly for terrorism and was torture in and of itself. The victims suffocated to death and it was a long slow, excruciating death meant to send a message to. others. Jesus took the most ostensible tool of terrorism and used it to show that violence and rule by fear and military dominance could be answered with non-violence and that God's justice was not about vengence. But don't let such.....basic information stew your little world you fucking useless bitch.
Oh I see now! You have enlightened me. Now I know the cross was used as "a long slow, excruciating death". See I had it wrong by calling it "the conclusion of severe torture". Somehow "long slow excruciating death" and "torture" are different in your head. That's amazing.

And you say it's different because it was terrorism. So perhaps I should rephrase my question: if Jesus was killed in a terrorist car bomb, would you wear a Kia symbol around your neck?

Hey I have another great idea: How bout instead of addressing the actual topic, you come up with irrelevant name calling, preach about crap no one mentioned, exalt Jesus in unrelated methods, and then continue to fellate yourself into believing everyone else is wrong for no particular reason whatsoever. Cuz hey, we all gotta do what we're good at, right? ;)

You didn't quote 8:13 you punk bitch because you completely ignored it. You did that because you claimed the covenant was "re-established" when I showed it was new and not re-established as you claimed. The part you partially quoted was from verse 9.

A Covenant is based on a set of conditions, including laws. If none of the laws are changed then it is impossible to have a new Covenant. That is why it states in verse 9:

"It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers..."

So if it wasn't like the old covenant then what changed? The obvious answer is given in verses 11 + 12:

"No longer will a man teach his neighbor, *or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' **because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. *For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Are you so fucking ignorant that you are blind as to how many laws were changed within just those two verses? Do you have any knowledge on ancient Jewish laws regarding atonement?

As for the Cross....I was pointing out your analogy to a gun was stoopid because guns are generally used for instant death........not hours and hours of suffocation hanging on a Cross. I also don't wear a Cross and have always been outspoken about not wearing them.....but not for the reasons you so ignorantly have tried to spell out.

CurveLight, what does some minutiae of christian theology have to do with the main question of this thread? Can you please link it up for those of us not involved in the dispute?

By the way, I don't belong to any organized religion but I singled out Christians because I have been treated to their irrationality somewhat more often. No Muslim or Jew or Buddist, etc. has ever prosletized to me.

From what I have read, it sounds more like your feelings toward the Catholic Church than Christianity as a whole. There are many different Christians who worship and conduct themselves in different ways than those of catholicism.

There are also many different and various Catholics.

Apparently there are no RRC dioceses which have completely escaped the sex abuse scandals, Cecille. That is/was institutionalized Evil.

CurveLight, what does some minutiae of christian theology have to do with the main question of this thread? Can you please link it up for those of us not involved in the dispute?

I took it that a couple of posters were desperate for a smack break.

I'd respond to your post, but I'm not a masochist. :lol:

It was fucking ignorant to claim the Cross is a symbol of masochism so your safest path is to run and hide....
Why I Am Not A CurveLight

It's pretty bizarre to claim the Cross is a sign of masochism and since you thanked the person for making the accusation it didn't seem to be minutia to you. My beef is how claims like that are made then the accuser runs and hides. If you would like I can pm you my posts for approval before I actually post. How would that be?

That accusation and the op have a lot in common because both are making proclamations that try to justify deriding Christianity.

It was fucking ignorant to claim the Cross is a symbol of masochism so your safest path is to run and hide....

It's pretty bizarre to claim the Cross is a sign of masochism and since you thanked the person for making the accusation it didn't seem to be minutia to you. My beef is how claims like that are made then the accuser runs and hides. If you would like I can pm you my posts for approval before I actually post. How would that be?

That accusation and the op have a lot in common because both are making proclamations that try to justify deriding Christianity.
Are you still trying bait me, Curvey? :lol:

Explain to me how it is that you are authorized to makes rules about what the cross may or may not symbolize to me.

God has no gender

The G-d of the Bible does.

Are you still trying bait me, Curvey? :lol:

Explain to me how it is that you are authorized to makes rules about what the cross may or may not symbolize to me.

You made an objective claim the Cross is "creepy" because it is a sign of "masochism." You made that claim on a historical basis but since a few days have passed you want to wiggle out by this bullshit. So basically, fuck you and your blatant attempt of dishonesty.

If you or anyone wants to make the cross be a symbol of grasshoppers you can........based on your simple world fantasies, but not based on facts. The historical background of the Cross is no where near masochism so your claim was made out of ignorance.

You are welcome to your version of history. And I to mine.

You were amusing for about 30 seconds but now your act has fallen flat. Enjoy your day.

You were amusing for about 30 seconds but now your act has fallen flat. Enjoy your day.

Alright I'll bite. So why do you say the christians are masochists and not sadists. Or is the whole lot an S&M thing combined?

Alright I'll bite. So why do you say the christians are masochists and not sadists. Or is the whole lot an S&M thing combined?
I never said that. Go back and read my original post if it really interests you.

I never said that. Go back and read my original post if it really interests you.

I did

There are many reasons why I am not a Christian. One of them is because I am thoroughly repulsed by the masochistic overtones of the Crucifixion story and the whole glorification of martyrdom that goes with it. The cross has to be one of the most creepy religious symbols ever.

So I will ask again if you care to elaborate on this statement.

I am once again reminded of why I am glad I am not a curvelight.

I did

There are many reasons why I am not a Christian. One of them is because I am thoroughly repulsed by the masochistic overtones of the Crucifixion story and the whole glorification of martyrdom that goes with it. The cross has to be one of the most creepy religious symbols ever.

So I will ask again if you care to elaborate on this statement.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back