Why I don't care why you don't believe in God.

...because I don't care.
And I think I can pretty much speak for 98% of the population...no one cares.
Only thing we wonder is why do atheist insist on telling everyone multiple times?
I don't believe there is a Big Foot...I have never made 30 threads telling why.

Honestly, I don't believe you.

If I believed you, you wouldn't have made hundreds of posts talking to the atheists that you care nothing about. Would this thread even exist if you didn't care?

No, it is bullshit. You obviously care.
And I find it to be a common tactic of theists, when they run out of arguments or realize that they really don't have any proof their God exists, to fall back on this defensive "why don't you mind your own business" argument.

And I explain that I believe this popular superstition is holding us back as a species. It's keeping us ignorant.

I also think it's a huge story if we are right that indeed Zeus was just invented by men.

...because I don't care.
Only thing we wonder is why do atheist insist on telling everyone multiple times?
Because people who believe want to shove it in our faces all the time. Creationism as science, vehement protests against gay marriage and abortion..., religious wars we all get dragged into... So maybe just shut the fuck up with all the bullshit and stay out of everyone's faces and we'll quick laughing at you all.
And thanks for YOUR thread telling us why... Idiot.

Abortion is morally fucking wrong regardless of the bible and goes against nature.

True. In all the times I have argued against legalized abortion, I have never once brought religion into the discussion. It is ALWAYS my leftist opponent who brings it up.
There is no argument against abortion without religion.

Funny how an atheist never knocked on my door with their pamphlets of salvation

And isn't proselytizing part of christianity?

IMO you should all mind your own fucking business

I'm Catholic, I've never knocked on doors, tried to convert anyone and pretty much mind my biz regarding religion....I can't say the same for atheists

When has an atheist ever walked up to you in real life

Anonymous message boards don't count
I've had to listen to atheists spout their bigoted nonsense multiple times at work. They seem to think their anti Christian stance gives them a pass to say anything they like...while Christians get fired for doing the same.

I'm Catholic, I've never knocked on doors, tried to convert anyone and pretty much mind my biz regarding religion....I can't say the same for atheists

I've had to listen to atheists spout their bigoted nonsense multiple times at work. They seem to think their anti Christian stance gives them a pass to say anything they like...while Christians get fired for doing the same.

I just laugh at them, it's funny when they finally get I really could care less what they say

Atheists and theists are both wrong, since there is no proof for or against the existence of a god. Agnosticism is the thinking person's path.

I just laugh at them, it's funny when they finally get I really could care less what they say
Yeah that has been my response too. Then I wear my cross to work and read my bible in the break room. People are so dense. But most of them learn to moderate their hateful gibber jabber.

Yeah that has been my response too. Then I wear my cross to work and read my bible in the break room. People are so dense. But most of them learn to moderate their hateful gibber jabber.

I like when an atheist tries to tell me how to be a Christian. Freaking dopes

...because I don't care.
Because people who believe want to shove it in our faces all the time. Creationism as science, vehement protests against gay marriage and abortion..., religious wars we all get dragged into... So maybe just shut the fuck up with all the bullshit and stay out of everyone's faces and we'll quick laughing at you all.

Abortion is morally fucking wrong regardless of the bible and goes against nature.

True. In all the times I have argued against legalized abortion, I have never once brought religion into the discussion. It is ALWAYS my leftist opponent who brings it up.
There's no human rights without religion. We already know this.

...because I don't care.

Religion is anti-human rights. It sees women as second class citizens. Do gays and trans people have the same human rights in religion as heteros? No.

...because I don't care.

Nature doesn't give a fuck about one little seed fetus. A dog may have no choice but to give birth to a litter but humans have choices.
Female humans don't go into heat, the choice they have is to not fuck around until they can start a family. Or find a way to raise the child. Or give it up to adoption.

Religion is anti-human rights. It sees women as second class citizens. Do gays and trans people have the same human rights in religion as heteros? No.
yawn. Your ignorance is boring.

And I find it to be a common tactic of theists, when they run out of arguments or realize that they really don't have any proof their God exists, to fall back on this defensive "why don't you mind your own business" argument.

And I explain that I believe this popular superstition is holding us back as a species. It's keeping us ignorant.

I also think it's a huge story if we are right that indeed Zeus was just invented by men.
No one is holding you back but yourself. Liberals blame others for their shortcomings.

You're a little confused and wandered off the reservation there. Rights are protected by government, people are free to join any religion they want. They are not free to define it for others so they can feel normal.

yawn. Your ignorance is boring.
You have no real response, I know, that must suck to have your statement plowed under so easily.

You're a little confused and wandered off the reservation there. Rights are protected by government, people are free to join any religion they want. They are not free to define it for others so they can feel normal.
Luckily, human rights are protected by governments because religion doesn't protect them.

...because I don't care.

WTF?

Any mother fucker who study's science knows there is an argument against abortion with out religion and don't give me that crap what if.... The baby has down syndrome or a midget because a quack 19 years 5 months ago tried that on my wife and I...

My daughter Will be 19 Tomorrow a freshman at Northwestern University

Dude you are getting flakey...

...because I don't care.

WTF?

Any mother fucker who study's science knows there is an argument against abortion with out religion and don't give me that crap what if.... The baby has down syndrome or a midget because a quack 19 years 5 months ago tried that on my wife and I...

So your daughter's a midget?

WTF?

So your daughter's a midget?

Yea and you a maggot.

Luckily, human rights are protected by governments because religion doesn't protect them.
There's no luck involved, you're just badly confused. This country isn't a theocracy.

Forum List

Back