Why I don't care why you don't believe in God.

Name the religions, countries, what rights they defend and cite the laws and countries where this happen.
Saudi Arabia sets what rights citizens can have based on the koran. So do Iran, Qatar and others.
The Koran is a guidebook for denying human rights. Sharia law is law that provides monsters the right to violate human rights and specifically teaches that only certain people are entitled to human rights. So again, you're full of shit.
Actually, you're agreeing with me.
Actually, as I've pointed out, a discussion about rights with a person who has no concept of the terms is meaningless. You not only don't understand the topic...you aren't even able to stick to your own argument.
Your concession is duly noted, you fucking smelly bitch.
You admit you aren't up to the discussion, finally. Only after you admit your shortcomings is progress possible. You have taken the first step.

You misrepresented my post because you didn't understand the context. Now go change your diaper.
You said: "Religion is anti-human rights. It sees women as second class citizens. Do gays and trans people have the same human rights in religion as heteros? No."

So I responded with:
You're a little confused and wandered off the reservation there. Rights are protected by government, people are free to join any religion they want. They are not free to define it for others so they can feel normal.

Pointing out that religion isn't there to defend or support rights you see fit. You made an ignorant statement and now want to obfuscate the point and make it personal about me. Like a toddler throwing a fit.
Ok then, if you insist on this misdirection, I'll play along. You're wrong, lots of religions in a lot of countries set what human rights are allowed. You lose. Better luck next time.
It wasn't a misdirection, I responded to the specific point. Your statement said religion, not some or most. Those in those religions obviously don't share your view, like sexual preferences being a right.

And when they have the power of the state they are theocracies, that's where the protection of rights or prosecution comes in, not the religion itself. Religion is a belief so you did wander way off the reservation and are STILL lost.
You make no sense. Sorry, you lose again.
The fact that you can't comprehend doesn't mean he's not making sense. It just means you're stupid and, again, have no concept of the terms involved.
I answered him, you stupid flabby bitch.

Saudi Arabia sets what rights citizens can have based on the koran. So do Iran, Qatar and others.
The Koran is a guidebook for denying human rights. Sharia law is law that provides monsters the right to violate human rights and specifically teaches that only certain people are entitled to human rights. So again, you're full of shit.
Actually, as I've pointed out, a discussion about rights with a person who has no concept of the terms is meaningless. You not only don't understand the topic...you aren't even able to stick to your own argument.
You admit you aren't up to the discussion, finally. Only after you admit your shortcomings is progress possible. You have taken the first step.
Go read your bible, you like fairy tales. Turn to the page where Jesus insults people non-stop, is that where you get your inspiration? Or are you just a fake Christian?

Go read your bible, you like fairy tales. Turn to the page where Jesus insults people non-stop, is that where you get your inspiration? Or are you just a fake Christian?
Another totally irrelevant comment.

The ignorant pricks have decided they are the light they are the way and all must follow.

Christmas is an especially good season to amp up their liberal displays of intolerance. Those shitting on the holiday like nothing more than vandals to play to their agendas can go fuck themselves.
Actually a part of us feels bad telling you children Santa ain't real. We feel bad for you ignorant folk who aren't hurting anyone but yourself. But then you all raise another generation of stupid.

99% of the time we bite our lip. Consider usmb the pillow I put over my mouth when I scream.

Thanks for the absolutely perfect display of this sort of ignorance.

I said nothing about what I do or do not believe.

What I object to is condescending pieces of shit just like you deciding that they have the ultimate answers to the universe, when they have no such proof, and then mocking others because they have no proof either. It's hypocritical idiocy at its finest.

I responded to you in post 94 you dumb asshole, I didn't snip her comment out.
I was replying to kgirl, now buzz off.
I replied to you then you replied back to me and it had nothing to do with her at that point.
yes yes yes, you're smarter than the thread. All hail to Thread King Deflector!! :D
Omg I just called him out for the same thing. He made a comment to me about making "irrelevant" comments.

A. What does that even mean?

B. How is his comment helpful in advancing the conversation or debate?

This guy is a thread killer.
You're full of crap, that's what makes you irrelevant.
Is every atheist irrelevant?

I replied to you then you replied back to me and it had nothing to do with her at that point.
yes yes yes, you're smarter than the thread. All hail to Thread King Deflector!! :D
Omg I just called him out for the same thing. He made a comment to me about making "irrelevant" comments.

Are you their spokesperson?

The ignorant pricks have decided they are the light they are the way and all must follow.

Christmas is an especially good season to amp up their liberal displays of intolerance. Those shitting on the holiday like nothing more than vandals to play to their agendas can go fuck themselves.
Actually a part of us feels bad telling you children Santa ain't real. We feel bad for you ignorant folk who aren't hurting anyone but yourself. But then you all raise another generation of stupid.

99% of the time we bite our lip. Consider usmb the pillow I put over my mouth when I scream.

What I object to is condescending pieces of shit just like you deciding that they have the ultimate answers to the universe, when they have no such proof, and then mocking others because they have no proof either. It's hypocritical idiocy at its finest.
You believe something even though you have no proof. I simply mock your stupid ass for trying to convince us of your delusions without having proof.

You: I have an invisible friend and you need to follow him.

Me: bullshit

You: you're a condescending pos.

God would be so proud of you.

You're OK with non believer as long as they keep it to themselves? I feel the same way about you guys!

You're OK with non believer as long as they keep it to themselves? I feel the same way about you guys!
I criticize atheists that criticize theists. And what do I believe since I'm the member of some group in your mind?

I'm smarter than the thread? I responded to a point you made, you can't defend it so I'm the problem? Grow up.
You misrepresented my post because you didn't understand the context. Now go change your diaper.
You said: "Religion is anti-human rights. It sees women as second class citizens. Do gays and trans people have the same human rights in religion as heteros? No."

So I responded with:
You're a little confused and wandered off the reservation there. Rights are protected by government, people are free to join any religion they want. They are not free to define it for others so they can feel normal.

Pointing out that religion isn't there to defend or support rights you see fit. You made an ignorant statement and now want to obfuscate the point and make it personal about me. Like a toddler throwing a fit.
Rights are also defined by governments. If not, go to north Korea and tell them about the rights God gave you.

I criticize atheists that criticize theists. And what do I believe since I'm the member of some group in your mind?
If you are here arguing with me I have to assume you believe in God

You believe something even though you have no proof. I simply mock your stupid ass for trying to convince us of your delusions without having proof.

You: I have an invisible friend and you need to follow him.

Me: bullshit

You: you're a condescending pos.

God would be so proud of you.

Again, I made no claim of any sort wrt to belief or non belief. Not in the post you quoted here or my original post. In fact nowhere on this board. Ever.

You can read so I'm left with the conclusion that you are willfully ignoring the actual posts to continue with your ego stroking by continuing to spout your talking points.

If you'd like to sit in the corner and jerk off who am I to stop you. Enjoy your ignorant assholery....

I do, just not a specific one.

Theists are just as deluded as atheists, there's no proof either way for or against a god.

You believe in a god but don't know which one? :lmao:

Is that what I said, Shortbus? I don't believe in any concocted versions. But I don't have enough faith to be an atheist and think it all just happened on its' own.

Is that what I said, Shortbus? I don't believe in any concocted versions. But I don't have enough faith to be an atheist and think it all just happened on its' own.
You're a fool, thanx for the laugh. :rofl:

You're a fool, thanx for the laugh. :rofl:
Laughter is common in the shortbus.

Another totally irrelevant comment.
Just copying you, with your hairy Kunt and all. Do you ever wash it?
She trimmed her harry bush into a cross. With a name like koshuregirl I thought it would have been a star of David.

If there is no lord, who are her suitors referring to when the repeat his name over and over while schlonging her?

Trumps word not mine

Forum List

Back