Why I don't care why you don't believe in God.

The ignorant pricks have decided they are the light they are the way and all must follow.

Christmas is an especially good season to amp up their liberal displays of intolerance. Those shitting on the holiday like nothing more than vandals to play to their agendas can go fuck themselves.
Actually a part of us feels bad telling you children Santa ain't real. We feel bad for you ignorant folk who aren't hurting anyone but yourself. But then you all raise another generation of stupid.

99% of the time we bite our lip. Consider usmb the pillow I put over my mouth when I scream.

Thanks for the absolutely perfect display of this sort of ignorance.

I said nothing about what I do or do not believe.

What I object to is condescending pieces of shit just like you deciding that they have the ultimate answers to the universe, when they have no such proof, and then mocking others because they have no proof either. It's hypocritical idiocy at its finest.
You believe something even though you have no proof. I simply mock your stupid ass for trying to convince us of your delusions without having proof.

You: I have an invisible friend and you need to follow him.

Me: bullshit

You: you're a condescending pos.

God would be so proud of you.

Again, I made no claim of any sort wrt to belief or non belief. Not in the post you quoted here or my original post. In fact nowhere on this board. Ever.

You can read so I'm left with the conclusion that you are willfully ignoring the actual posts to continue with your ego stroking by continuing to spout your talking points.

If you'd like to sit in the corner and jerk off who am I to stop you. Enjoy your ignorant assholery....
It's funny I must believe in God right before I climax because his name is all I can say. Then 1 oh fuck in the end. Then a ohhhh yea.

The ignorant pricks have decided they are the light they are the way and all must follow.

Christmas is an especially good season to amp up their liberal displays of intolerance. Those shitting on the holiday like nothing more than vandals to play to their agendas can go fuck themselves.
Actually a part of us feels bad telling you children Santa ain't real. We feel bad for you ignorant folk who aren't hurting anyone but yourself. But then you all raise another generation of stupid.

99% of the time we bite our lip. Consider usmb the pillow I put over my mouth when I scream.

What I object to is condescending pieces of shit just like you deciding that they have the ultimate answers to the universe, when they have no such proof, and then mocking others because they have no proof either. It's hypocritical idiocy at its finest.
You believe something even though you have no proof. I simply mock your stupid ass for trying to convince us of your delusions without having proof.

Again, I made no claim of any sort wrt to belief or non belief. Not in the post you quoted here or my original post. In fact nowhere on this board. Ever.

You can read so I'm left with the conclusion that you are willfully ignoring the actual posts to continue with your ego stroking by continuing to spout your talking points.

If you'd like to sit in the corner and jerk off who am I to stop you. Enjoy your ignorant assholery....
It's impossible to not confuse you with the other retards on this thread and it's impossible to remember or keep track of what each and everyone of you believes. So if I'm arguing with you I can only assume you're one of them and not one of me good day sir

It's funny I must believe in God right before I climax because his name is all I can say. Then 1 oh fuck in the end. Then a ohhhh yea.

Interesting, I figured it would be "oh me, oh me, oh me"

It's impossible to not confuse you with the other retards on this thread and it's impossible to remember or keep track of what each and everyone of you believes. So if I'm arguing with you I can only assume you're one of them and not one of me good day sir

So when you respond to a post you don't actually respond to it. Pretty much what I figured. One hand on your johnson the other on your talking points.

"Oh me, oh me, oh me!!!!"

You're full of crap, that's what makes you irrelevant.
Is every atheist irrelevant?
Are you their spokesperson?
You're OK with non believer as long as they keep it to themselves? I feel the same way about you guys!
I criticize atheists that criticize theists. And what do I believe since I'm the member of some group in your mind?
Theists are just as deluded as atheists, there's no proof either way for or against a god.

Theists are more deluted. They hear any number of ridiculous stories and live their lives based on those stories.

Is there anything you believe as far as evidence or proof of a God?

Only hypothetical questions as to why you believe but no evidence.

1. You can't prove he's not real.
2. We don't know and can't unless he reveals himself
3 Hard to imagine no God. How did this get created by itself.
4. Lots of people believe. I'm going to go with the majority.
5. He visited. He met with EITHER moses, Mary, Mohammad or Joseph Smith.

Good questions, but its not an answer or evidence.

Interesting, I figured it would be "oh me, oh me, oh me"
No even I an atheist thanks God when I narrowly escaped being killed in a big poker hand my team hits the winning shot or I make love to a beautiful woman. Or when someone gets better.

Remember I was brainwashed from birth by my ignorant superstitious ancestors too. I was once one of you.

So when you respond to a post you don't actually respond to it. Pretty much what I figured. One hand on your johnson the other on your talking points.

THats your question or point? That no one knows? So then what would a scientist do if you came to them with such evidence to a hypothesis you're trying to convince them of?

I'll tell you what they would do with it. They would throw it out do you understand that so to be agnostic about a theory that isn't even a theory yet it's insane. You're not neutral on this you don't believe God f*** marry you don't believe God talk to Moses you don't believe God talk to Joseph Smith or Muhammad or the Jehovah Witnesses you don't believe any of it so why are you exhausted about it? If you were talking about a generic God or creator then who cares he's thinking about you just as much as you're thinking about it ant in Ethiopia

You're OK with non believer as long as they keep it to themselves? I feel the same way about you guys!
I criticize atheists that criticize theists. And what do I believe since I'm the member of some group in your mind?
Theists are just as deluded as atheists, there's no proof either way for or against a god.

Theists are more deluted. They hear any number of ridiculous stories and live their lives based on those stories.

Interesting. You knew all my arguments for a god without me even pontificating on it. And you knocked them down one by one. Bravo!

or...

Either god always existed or the universe (or its' potential) always did. If god needs an explanation then so does the universe and the theist relies solely on secular answers. So go ahead...I'll wait.

...because I don't care.
And I think I can pretty much speak for 98% of the population...no one cares.
Only thing we wonder is why do atheist insist on telling everyone multiple times?
I don't believe there is a Big Foot...I have never made 30 threads telling why.
I just thought of this. Here's why I don't want you to try and tell me this country is a Christian nation or any nation that believes in God. If I were science which started under Lincoln. Without science we as human beings would be f*****. So now I want any of you Christians to gather up all the evidence that you have for God and go to a scientist and tell them that you want to turn your hypothesis into a theory and a scientific theory at that. They will throw your arguments out as wrong you will never get your God apothesis passed a real scientist. That if they are being honest and a real scientist

...because I don't care.
Only thing we wonder is why do atheist insist on telling everyone multiple times?
I just thought of this. Here's why I don't want you to try and tell me this country is a Christian nation or any nation that believes in God. If I were science which started under Lincoln. Without science we as human beings would be f*****. So now I want any of you Christians to gather up all the evidence that you have for God and go to a scientist and tell them that you want to turn your hypothesis into a theory and a scientific theory at that. They will throw your arguments out as wrong you will never get your God apothesis passed a real scientist. That if they are being honest and a real scientist
Science can't study a supernatural realm. But what's your scientific and secular answer for the universe and life?

Interesting. You knew all my arguments for a god without me even pontificating on it. And you knocked them down one by one. Bravo!

or...

Either god always existed or the universe (or its' potential) always did. If god needs an explanation then so does the universe and the theist relies solely on secular answers. So go ahead...I'll wait.
A scientist would say we don't know but focus on the universe because gods a dead end. It's something primitive humans imagined long ago and now its practically part of our DNA. But what benefits us gets evolved into us and what doesn't gets thrown out. If we keep having anti gay ignorant voters fraud rapes and beheadings coming from religion, eventually the people will throw it out.

Maybe atheists would keep quiet if we thought religion did more good than harm but we dont

THats your question or point? That no one knows? So then what would a scientist do if you came to them with such evidence to a hypothesis you're trying to convince them of?
Last I looked, a few years ago, 40% of scientists are theists.
Cognitive dissonance. Look it up.

Plus, how religious are they? Are they the kind that believe we're 5000 years old?

You have to cherry pick if you're a scientific Christian.

...because I don't care.
Science can't study a supernatural realm. But what's your scientific and secular answer for the universe and life?
Watch the cosmos. It takes a bible to explain your position and with me you just have to watch two amazing documentaries.

I'll tell you what they would do with it. They would throw it out do you understand that so to be agnostic about a theory that isn't even a theory yet it's insane. You're not neutral on this you don't believe God f*** marry you don't believe God talk to Moses you don't believe God talk to Joseph Smith or Muhammad or the Jehovah Witnesses you don't believe any of it so why are you exhausted about it? If you were talking about a generic God or creator then who cares he's thinking about you just as much as you're thinking about it ant in Ethiopia

Good grief. My only point, as indicated in my first pair, which you responded to, was that jerkoffs that shit on the holiday to insult those that celebrate so that they can get their own rocks off were/ are douchebags.

That stuff people type in the box and you respond to? Try reading it some time.

Theists are more what, again???

Last I looked, a few years ago, 40% of scientists are theists.
Cognitive dissonance. Look it up.

Plus, how religious are they? Are they the kind that believe we're 5000 years old?

You have to cherry pick if you're a scientific Christian.
Now you are cherry picking complaining about cherry picking. The fact is many scientists are theists, there's no proof we have a secular cause.

...because I don't care.
Watch the cosmos. It takes a bible to explain your position and with me you just have to watch two amazing documentaries.
I just said I don't believe in any defined god so you throw the bible at me? I'm still waiting for your evidence of a secular cause. Go watch a documentary isn't a valid answer.

...because I don't care.
I just said I don't believe in any defined god so you throw the bible at me? I'm still waiting for your evidence of a secular cause. Go watch a documentary isn't a valid answer.
The answer for the universe can't be explained by anyone yet, not scientists, not theists, no one. The one thing scientists have going for them is that they are at least looking to further their understanding of it in a rational way.

It's not that christians push their religion on others. It's the fact they ostercize and discrminate against those who don't hold the same beliefs. This hardly happens in my country but in a lot of states atheists & agnostics are bullied and threatened, including children. They also don't have to push their religion on anyone because they indoctrinate their children.

Exactly.....all that ancient god worship bullshit would have died 1500 years ago if not for childhood brainwashing. A child can be taught anything. For thousands of years consuming human flesh was a religious ritual. The irony of that is that Christianity also has a cracker/wine consumption which represents consuming flesh and blood. It's in the scriptures:

Matthew 26:
26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body."

John 6:
55"For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink.…
Exactly? Then you proceed (with your massive IQ as reported earlier) to go off on a Christian belief, which isn't literal and has zip to do with your comparison the cannibalism. Plus you didn't back up his claim that people were discriminated against by Christians, which is what should have followed after agreeing emphatically with his wrong headed point.
not wrong. I can show you hundreds of examples.

THAT is your idea of an "example"? Puhleeze.

Forum List

Back