Why I will Vote Trump

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
I did not write this but I agree with it 100%

Yes, he's a bit of an egomaniac; but I don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck. The Republican Party is two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere. I want it all fixed!

I don't care that Trump is crude. I don't care that he insults people. I don't care that he has changed positions. I don't care that he's been married 3 times.
I don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O’Donnell. I don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist. I don't care if the guy has bad hair.

Our country has become weak, bankrupt. Our enemies are making fun of us. We are being invaded by illegals.

We are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hassid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in.

"I JUST WANT IT FIXED."
And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the PEOPLE want.

I'm sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and sick of illegals. I just want this thing fixed.

Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money controlling him; he doesn't have political correctness restraining him; all you know is that he has been very successful; a good negotiator; he has built a lot of things; and, he's also not a politician.

He says he'll fix it. And, I believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

You are welcome to pass this on, or not - See more at: Here's Why I Want Trump

another winner thread. positive works.
he's trying hard to include everybody, and i'm told is a recent graduate from Ronald Reagan charm school. and melania keeps him cool. he'll be an awesome President.

Last edited:
Sometimes I get a little concerned when people complain about the politics in a democratic system of government.

Yes, he's a bit of an egomaniac; but I don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck. The Republican Party is two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere. I want it all fixed!

I don't care that Trump is crude. I don't care that he insults people. I don't care that he has changed positions. I don't care that he's been married 3 times.
I don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O’Donnell. I don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist. I don't care if the guy has bad hair.

Our country has become weak, bankrupt. Our enemies are making fun of us. We are being invaded by illegals.

We are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hassid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in.

"I JUST WANT IT FIXED."

I'm sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and sick of illegals. I just want this thing fixed.

Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money controlling him; he doesn't have political correctness restraining him; all you know is that he has been very successful; a good negotiator; he has built a lot of things; and, he's also not a politician.

He says he'll fix it. And, I believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

I think you made very good points, but the biggest reason Trump should win is because Hillary is unelectable. As long as he stays on that glide path, nothing else matters. If Trump was smart, he would bring up that REPUBLICANS actually told Nixon he had to resign for his transgressions. (true, look it up) By showing that Democrats in power still support Hillary after all her foibles should be more than enough to energize the silent majority, to make Trump President! Americans don't like crooks, and the more the Democrats lean into the gutter to energize their base, the more the silent majority will get incensed enough to vote to stop them.

"I JUST WANT IT FIXED."

I think you made very good points, but the biggest reason Trump should win is because Hillary is unelectable. As long as he stays on that glide path, nothing else matters. If Trump was smart, he would bring up that REPUBLICANS actually told Nixon he had to resign for his transgressions. (true, look it up) By showing that Democrats in power still support Hillary after all her foibles should be more than enough to energize the silent majority, to make Trump President! Americans don't like crooks, and the more the Democrats lean into the gutter to energize their base, the more the silent majority will get incensed enough to vote to stop them.
Exactly. Hillary is so bad that she makes Trump look like George F-ing Washington.

"I JUST WANT IT FIXED."

Well stated. Hill-bots want a corrupt party before an ascendant country.

Depends on what the definition of "fixed" is.

Obama made the same promise and many on the wacko left think HE "fixed" the country.

What bothers me are the BLIND Trump zombies who call themselves "conservative" and blindly follow a man who has never been conservative.

They won't care that he was staunchly pro-choice, or that until recently, believed in Obama's dream of "single payer" healthcare.

I'm gonna vote for him because the alternative is Hillary.

In his favor, I do believe he's serious about the flood of illegals, and I believe he wants America to prosper -- unlike the current president.

I only hope he grows into the job. But despite all his negatives, he's light years ahead of Hillary in terms of qualifications.

"I JUST WANT IT FIXED."

Well stated. Hill-bots want a corrupt party before an ascendant country.

Hillary and her lowlife scum followers long for the days of a monarchy where a royal family and nobles own and control the entire country.

"I JUST WANT IT FIXED."

Exactly. Hillary is so bad that she makes Trump look like George F-ing Washington.

I agree, but he has to be smart and hold his tongue. She is going to try and get him in a pissing match, and that is where the debates are so important because the media isn't going to be able to use sound bites as to many people are going to watch. He has to crucify her, nicely-) There is no subject they can bring up she hasn't screwed it up big on. He has to focus like a laser on the screw ups, and spin the rest.

QUESTION----------> "Mr Trump, you have stated you will destroy Isis quickly, exactly how will you do this?"

ANSWER-----------> "As an incoming President, should I be elected by the trust of the people, this shouldn't even have to be on my agenda. But after the missteps of the Obama/Hillary administration that created this problem with the mishandling of Libya, Syria, and Iraq, the next President and the American people are going to have to do it, and do it quickly for the protection of our citizens, here and traveling abroad." "We haven't seen these type of barbarism since Nazism was at its height of power, all unleashed by the incompetence of the foreign policy that this administration has hoisted upon this country." "I intend to ask the joint chiefs on my 1st day in office how to quickly resolve this situation, and I have much more confidence in their expertise in this matter, then the previous administrations novice State Department, that created this problem in the 1st place-)"

Depends on what the definition of "fixed" is.

Obama made the same promise and many on the wacko left think HE "fixed" the country.

What bothers me are the BLIND Trump zombies who call themselves "conservative" and blindly follow a man who has never been conservative.

They won't care that he was staunchly pro-choice, or that until recently, believed in Obama's dream of "single payer" healthcare.

I'm gonna vote for him because the alternative is Hillary.

In his favor, I do believe he's serious about the flood of illegals, and I believe he wants America to prosper -- unlike the current president.

I only hope he grows into the job. But despite all his negatives, he's light years ahead of Hillary in terms of qualifications.
his rough edges are smoothing, he's Reagan now.

Yeah, I reject any argument that includes:

"I don't care that Trump is crude. I don't care that he insults people. I don't care that he has changed positions. I don't care that he's been married 3 times."

I hold the office holder to a high standard. He doesn't meet it. Not saying Hillary particularly does either, but Trump definitely doesn't.

I also reject the "I JUST WANT IT FIXED" argument. The GOP rightfully mocked "Hope and Change" because that's just empty talk and here's Trump selling the same empty rhetoric. When I read stuff above I see folks that just want a strongman. They've got strongmen running governments in Latin America. No Thanks.

Forum List

Back