Why is jesus not a jew in churches?

"During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

This guy has been here before, probably banned and returned, I guarantee you that.

Jewish DNA Testing
Genelex offers two DNA testing options to help confirm Jewish heritage.

■Maternal Line or Common Female Ancestor Test (mtDNA for males or females) examines DNA from the maternal line (i.e., the mtDNA comes from the participant's Mother's, Mother's, Mother, etc.) and places the tested individual in a haplogroup. Certain haplogroups are associated with Jewish populations. For instance, recent scientific evidence indicates that approximately 40% of current 8 million Ashkenazi have descended from four women . The estimated world Jewish population is about 13 million. They may have inherited their genetic signatures from female ancestors who lived in the Near East.

Each woman left a genetic signature that shows up in their descendants today. Together, their four signatures appear in about 40% of Ashkenazi Jews, while being virtually absent in non-Jews and found only rarely in Jews of non-Ashkenazi origin, the researchers said.

Ashkenazi Jews are a group with mainly central and eastern European ancestry. Ultimately, though, they can be traced back to Jews who migrated from Israel to Italy in the first and second centuries, Behar said. Eventually this group moved to Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries and expanded greatly, reaching about 10 million just before World War II, he said.

Jewish Ancestry DNA Testing

The DNA of Abraham’s Children

The DNA analysis undermines the claim that most of today’s Jews, particularly the Ashkenazi, are the direct lineal descendants of converted Khazars—which has angered many in the Jewish community as an implicit attack on the Jews’ claim to the land of Israel, since it implies that today’s Jews have no blood ties to the original Jews of the Middle East. Instead, find the scientists, at most there was “limited admixture with local populations, including Khazars and Slavs ... during the 1,000-year (second millennium) history of the European Jews.”

Analysis of Jewish genomes has been yielding fascinating findings for more than a decade. A pioneer in this field, Michael Hammer of the University of Arizona, made the first big splash when he discovered that genetics supports the biblical account of a priestly family, the Cohanim, descended from Aaron, the brother of Moses: one specific genetic marker on the Y chromosome (which is passed on from father to son, as membership in the priestly family would be) is found in 98.5 percent of people who self-identify as Cohanim, he and colleagues reported in a 1997 paper in Nature (the PBS science series Nova did a nice segment on that work, summarized here). The Cohanim DNA has been found in both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, evidence that it predates the time when the two groups diverged, about 1,000 years ago. DNA can also be used to infer when particular genetic markers appeared, and suggests that the Cohanim emerged about 106 generations ago, making it fall during what is thought to be the period of the exodus from Egypt, and thus Aaron’s lifetime.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/06/03/the-dna-of-abraham-s-children.html

Last edited:
Research it and decide for yourself. I personally believe Saul was a jew but Jesus was not. Christianity in its true form has been corrupted by many different groups but the jews have been the most successful and unfortunately dominant.
then you are ignorant of the bible
it clearly states that Jesus was a Jew
"During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers"." Jesus was Not A Jew

:eusa_hand:

You are wrong. Read Matthew 27. Then get back to me about Jesus not being a Jew.

Just from a super quick search.

King James Version: Matthew: Matthew Chapter 27

29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Research it and decide for yourself. I personally believe Saul was a jew but Jesus was not. Christianity in its true form has been corrupted by many different groups but the jews have been the most successful and unfortunately dominant.

For the first 400 years Christianity was considered a sect of Judaism -because not only was Jesus born a Jew, so were all Christians. That is because Jesus preached among Jews -not gentiles. But none would have listened to Him were He not a Jew Himself. It wasn't until the majority of Christians were not born Jewish was it considered to be a separate religion from Judaism. Just because you are anti-semitic doesn't mean you get to re-write history. Without the Jewish foundation you want to deny - Christianity has none at all. Might want to re-read Romans, Chapters 9-11 and do so for comprehension since it was written specifically for gentiles like you.

For the first 400 years Christianity was considered a sect of Judaism -because not only was Jesus born a Jew, so were all Christians. That is because Jesus preached among Jews -not gentiles. But none would have listened to Him were He not a Jew Himself. It wasn't until the majority of Christians were not born Jewish was it considered to be a separate religion from Judaism. Just because you are anti-semitic doesn't mean you get to re-write history. Without the Jewish foundation you want to deny - Christianity has none at all. Might want to re-read Romans, Chapters 9-11 and do so for comprehension since it was written specifically for gentiles like you.

No quarrel with this with one gentle correction. The full separation between the Christian and Jews happened about 70 AD when the Christian Jews would not help the Zealot Jews overthrow the Romans and take back control of Jerusalem. (My understanding--there are others on the thread who have a different understanding about this.) Rome put down the rebellion, expelled most of the Jews from Jerusalem, and destroyed their temple. Their (the Jews) understandable resentment of the Christian Jews created a divide between the Christians and Jews that was never fully repaired.

By the second century some Roman Emperors went after Christians and persecuted them--many were tortured, fed to the lions, crucified, killed by gladiators, etc.--though such persecutions were usually localized and not universal. I think Caligula was the first to decide Christians were fair game and there were others. Not until Constantine in the Fourth Century AD did Christians become a protected, even favored, class in the Empire and his motives were not at all altruistic at least at first.

The history is complex, colorful, and very interesting.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers"." Jesus was Not A Jew

1) You are a moron

2) As a jew I have no reason to prove to anyone that I am a jew.

I don't care if you believe it or not. You are insignificant.

Based on Judaism, a jew is no longer a jew if he practices christianity. As Elijah said you have top pick your god you can't have both.

Last edited:

No quarrel with this with one gentle correction. The full separation between the Christian and Jews happened about 70 AD when the Christian Jews would not help the Zealot Jews overthrow the Romans and take back control of Jerusalem. (My understanding--there are others on the thread who have a different understanding about this.) Rome put down the rebellion, expelled most of the Jews from Jerusalem, and destroyed their temple. Their (the Jews) understandable resentment of the Christian Jews created a divide between the Christians and Jews that was never fully repaired.

By the second century some Roman Emperors went after Christians and persecuted them--many were tortured, fed to the lions, crucified, killed by gladiators, etc.--though such persecutions were usually localized and not universal. I think Caligula was the first to decide Christians were fair game and there were others. Not until Constantine in the Fourth Century AD did Christians become a protected, even favored, class in the Empire and his motives were not at all altruistic at least at first.

:lol: Good one. Christian jews are the actual jews according to you, and those jews that wanted freedom from the brutal roman oppressors were "zealot jews."

How do you come up with such nonsense?

Once again, there is no such thing as a christian jew, just like there is no such thing to me knowledge of a christian muslim.

:lol: Good one. Christian jews are the actual jews according to you, and those jews that wanted freedom from the brutal roman oppressors were "zealot jews."

How do you come up with such nonsense?

Once again, there is no such thing as a christian jew, just like there is no such thing to me knowledge of a christian muslim.

Since I said, suggested, or implied no 'such nonsense', I suggest you might need a remedial reading course.

This guy has been here before, probably banned and returned, I guarantee you that.
You're mistaken.

Anybody else have the suspicion that CMike and Westerncrumb are related? :)
nope
CMike is clearly Jewish, WC is clearly an antisemite
I'm not against any racial group, whereas many here are in fact anti-White, pro-White genocide, ect.

2) As a jew I have no reason to prove to anyone that I am a jew.
Could care less....it's anti-Whites I'm concerned with. Many anti-Whites happen to be or are brainwashed by jews. Doesn't mean all jews are bad.

But in fact, one CAN be an Atheist and still be an ethnic Jew. An Atheist cannot be an Atheist and also embrace any other religion involving a deity, however.

One CAN be an ethnic Jew and also be Christian AND also keep many of his/her former Jewish teachings and customs.

One CAN be an Arab Muslim who accepts Christ and also keeps many of his/her Islamic teachings and customs.

One CAN be a Tibetan Buddhist who accepts Christ and also keeps many of his Buddhist teachings and customs.
Once again, we are NOT discussing traditions and mannerisms. Clearly someone can be religiously Muslim, eat matzah, and not have their religion affected. The discussion is about whether two religious beliefs can co-exist.

So, Mike, when the Messiah does finally come, as you must believe he will, will he be God in the flesh? If so, how does that differ from Jesus Christ?

You mean like God in the flesh, and God in the spirit? :eek:
Both of these quotes are examples of you coercing one religion, most likely your own, onto another. I don't know whether you in ignorant to the differences between the religions or just purposely trying to draw these coerced parallels, but to my knowledge, Judaism does not believe their messiah is "god in the flesh", but a man.

Similarly, your second quote coerces the idea that different Judaic names given somehow designate "flesh" and "spirit". As someone else tried to point out several times: the names have NOTHING to do with flesh vs spirit. This is your religion being forced onto something else you clearly don't understand. So the question is: do you plan on continuing this conversation with these unintelligent remarks? Or will you smarten up and acknowledge the differences between the religions?

Well, I'm so glad that you've decided for the Jews what is and isn't important in their religion, and what does and doesn't constitute "practicing the Jewish religion", because I'm sure they wouldn't have been capable of working that out for themselves without your help. You should really sit down and compose a memo to all those misguided Jewish Christians out there, informing them that they're not really Jews any more.

Imagine all those silly people in the world, thinking that religion is a personal, individual choice, rather than a rigid, standardized policy settled by other people for them.
I can always tell the actual masochists, as they keep coming back after being definitively shot down.

Your immature straw man argument of me forcing my ideas onto others is unfounded. In fact you can't point to a single sentence of mine where I state how either religion should go about their practices. Religion is a personal individual choice. I have never said otherwise. But those choices ARE STILL MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. There is still no such thing as a "Christian Jew" by your reasoning. Here's a simple way you can test out your own stupidity: next time you find a "Christian Jew", ask them whether they believe Jesus was a messiah. Notice how this is a YES or NO question, AKA MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. Ask them whether they believe their deity is one indivisible part, or a trinity. Again, mutually exclusive.

Their personal religion can be whatever they want it to be, but on the key defining aspects of established religions, there is either self-identification due to agreement, or not. There's no in between. You can't say "the messiah has and has not already come" or "god is both indivisible and a trinity."

I'm wondering if this is the point where you continue to make inane rebuttals in a botched attempt to save face, or you just resort to your usual behavior of just leaving the thread when you're thoroughly shot down.

You may wish to research the Bahá'ís faith which is the youngest of the world's independent religions. Bahá'ís live in 235 countries and territories throughout the world.

They are some of the loveliest people of the inclusive spirit I have ever met.
The difference is that Buddhism was established beforehand, and Bahai as you pointed out is young. It was designed to pick and choose between the religions to come up with some middle ground for the very purpose of saying "we are all religions".

and Mike, if you don't think Jesus suffered enough to pay for your sins, it's okay because all of heaven knows that He did.

Don't forget, there were a few hours that He went through that nobody that contributed to the Bible witnessed.

I pray nobody else that I know and love goes through anything like that. But I thank God that He did.
I heard there was water boarding involved. True story. I had a vision.

And exactly what is it about Judaism and Chritianity that you think is so mutually exclusive that one cannot observe the religious practices, and even beliefs, of both?
I've already gone over the practices part, and how it has nothing to do with the point being made. The RELIGIOUS beliefs of the two religions however are mutually exclusive. One religion believes their deity is comprised of a trinity, including a prominent human figure representing one part of that trinity and the messiah. The other does not. 3 parts to the a deity is mutually exclusive to a single inseparable part, just as believing a messiah has already come is mutually exclusive to believing a messiah has NOT already come.

Well, I'm so glad that you've decided for the Jews what is and isn't important in their religion, and what does and doesn't constitute "practicing the Jewish religion", because I'm sure they wouldn't have been capable of working that out for themselves without your help. You should really sit down and compose a memo to all those misguided Jewish Christians out there, informing them that they're not really Jews any more.

Imagine all those silly people in the world, thinking that religion is a personal, individual choice, rather than a rigid, standardized policy settled by other people for them.

except that he's correct.

and yes, religion is personal, but you either believe or you don't. there are things that christians believe in that are inconsistent with jewish belief.

I've already gone over the practices part, and how it has nothing to do with the point being made. The RELIGIOUS beliefs of the two religions however are mutually exclusive. One religion believes their deity is comprised of a trinity, including a prominent human figure representing one part of that trinity and the messiah. The other does not. 3 parts to the a deity is mutually exclusive to a single inseparable part, just as believing a messiah has already come is mutually exclusive to believing a messiah has NOT already come.

except that he's correct.

and yes, religion is personal, but you either believe or you don't. there are things that christians believe in that are inconsistent with jewish belief.

I'm a Jewish Christian Islamic Hindu Buddhist Animist Moonie.

And none of that is inconsistent with anything.

Forum List

Back