Why is killing unborn babies part of "making a better world" for the Democrats?

Roe v. Wade put the onus on the public, JoeB131. We are now paying for all abortions because the mothers are too young to support themselves and a child, one no longer has to wait till marriage to have sex, and youthful kids do not connect their out-of-wedlock to produce throwing up followed by a swelling of the girl's midsection years before she is intended to become a mother by going through the alleged baloney of watchful guardians supervising a courtship and having a physical presence while courtship takes place without sex, but develops a friendship or the realization by one or both of the people courting that they're dating the wrong person.

Do you really think that people were waiting until marriage to have sex before 1973?

They weren't.

I think this is a society fail. And I think it has to do with the intense prosperity teachers have by unionizing and tapping the local, state, and federal governments with a tremendous share of the nation's wealth. People are no longer taught the skills of homemaking because that interferes with women learning how to be men to earn a living for children nobody wants but them. And often those children hate their mother for their own poverty inflicted upon them from not having a father to pay for their needs with his work, which only gives him spending power of 15% with all the taxes it takes to support a free love lifestyle NEVER ONCE intended by the founding fathers of America.

Okay, let's look at this bit of crazy. Women are being taught how to work careers now instead of how to be Betty Crocker. Is this because the EVIL feminists insist on it, or the practical reality is that now that most of us can't join unions, we have to have two-income families to make ends meet and raise kids?

Yes, we are in a changed world. Women are no longer completely dependent on men. They don't have to get married because they get knocked up, they aren't locked into loveless marriages with abusive men because they now have the ability to make their own money. I call this progress, even if it makes baby Jesus Cry.

Go ahead and shoot me out of the water, Joe. I thoroughly understand where you and your fellow like-minded men are coming from. And I don't like what I'm seeing in today's world that demands taxes from fewer and fewer workers every year.

I don't like that we are abandoning our commitments as a society to give big tax breaks to rich people. The ironic thing is that your side has been undermining the middle class since Tricky Dick, and then wondering why more and more people are dependent on government.

None of which has to do with the reality that women are going to have abortions no matter what the law is.

Not true at all. In every city and town with a health department in this country rubbers and birth control are getable witch not much more effort then asking for them. So that "lack of contraception" crap is just a lie.

Rubbers are awesome if you can get guys to wear them. A lot of guys don't like to.

Other birth control requires a doctor to prescribe them...

Which can be done in about 10 minutes at any broth department or planned parenthood. and your next bull shit argument "health care is to damn high" which is bull shit. You can go get your exam for free and walk out with any number of birth control options from pills to the IUD. You are to damn ignorant to be talking about this. You should stick to telling lies about getting blown up in Beruit, I mean, all you have to do is pull up the info from these places. You should just fess up to getting turned on by eugenics and be done with it.

I and my wife are white and we have been on Gov assistance most our adult lives until recently. I am now an OTR truck driver and no longer need that assistance.

Several members of my wife's family had abortions because couldnt afford kids. My wife and her family grew up poor in trailer parks on gov assistance programs. My wife's family is all southern white.

No. The constitution grants equal treat for all. I want the right to murder too.

You have the equal right to eliminate any fetus in your body. That was simple.
The ruling had a fault, Joe the Meanie. It ignored The fetus is a human being in its formative stage. As a human being. he has the right to be alive and engage in the pursuit of happiness or no one has..

Which can be done in about 10 minutes at any broth department or planned parenthood. and your next bull shit argument "health care is to damn high" which is bull shit. You can go get your exam for free and walk out with any number of birth control options from pills to the IUD. You are to damn ignorant to be talking about this.

Broth department? Never mind, don't want to know.

Get back to me when you've mastered the English language

The ruling had a fault, Joe the Meanie. It ignored The fetus is a human being in its formative stage. As a human being. he has the right to be alive and engage in the pursuit of happiness or no one has..

Again, how do you do that without taking rights away from the woman it is inside? taking your argument to it's logical conclusion, a rape victim should be FORCED to have her rapist's baby.

She should be forced to have a fetus that threatens her health. After all, the fetus' rights are more important.

Even if you subscribe to this kind of crazy, how do you enforce it?

Again, how do you do that without taking rights away from the woman it is inside? taking your argument to it's logical conclusion, a rape victim should be FORCED to have her rapist's baby.

She should be forced to have a fetus that threatens her health. After all, the fetus' rights are more important.

Even if you subscribe to this kind of crazy, how do you enforce it?
It’s so nice that you are concerned about the rights of women, but you really are disingenuous. Since, you have no concern for the rights of the unborn. In fact, you find mass murdering them entirely acceptable.

How many unborn babies must die before the "better world" is achieved?

I say, a world where even one unborn baby is murdered legally is a rotten world.
An embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby.’

The thread premise is a lie.

And most authoritarian conservatives are interested only in compelling conformity, not ending abortion.

Ahh, this thread again.

So, if I punch a pregnant woman and the baby dies, should I be charged with the murder of the fetus or just simple assault on the woman?

Roe v. Wade put the onus on the public, JoeB131. We are now paying for all abortions because the mothers are too young to support themselves and a child, one no longer has to wait till marriage to have sex, and youthful kids do not connect their out-of-wedlock to produce throwing up followed by a swelling of the girl's midsection years before she is intended to become a mother by going through the alleged baloney of watchful guardians supervising a courtship and having a physical presence while courtship takes place without sex, but develops a friendship or the realization by one or both of the people courting that they're dating the wrong person.

Do you really think that people were waiting until marriage to have sex before 1973?

They weren't.

I think this is a society fail. And I think it has to do with the intense prosperity teachers have by unionizing and tapping the local, state, and federal governments with a tremendous share of the nation's wealth. People are no longer taught the skills of homemaking because that interferes with women learning how to be men to earn a living for children nobody wants but them. And often those children hate their mother for their own poverty inflicted upon them from not having a father to pay for their needs with his work, which only gives him spending power of 15% with all the taxes it takes to support a free love lifestyle NEVER ONCE intended by the founding fathers of America.

Okay, let's look at this bit of crazy. Women are being taught how to work careers now instead of how to be Betty Crocker. Is this because the EVIL feminists insist on it, or the practical reality is that now that most of us can't join unions, we have to have two-income families to make ends meet and raise kids?

Yes, we are in a changed world. Women are no longer completely dependent on men. They don't have to get married because they get knocked up, they aren't locked into loveless marriages with abusive men because they now have the ability to make their own money. I call this progress, even if it makes baby Jesus Cry.

Go ahead and shoot me out of the water, Joe. I thoroughly understand where you and your fellow like-minded men are coming from. And I don't like what I'm seeing in today's world that demands taxes from fewer and fewer workers every year.

I don't like that we are abandoning our commitments as a society to give big tax breaks to rich people. The ironic thing is that your side has been undermining the middle class since Tricky Dick, and then wondering why more and more people are dependent on government.

None of which has to do with the reality that women are going to have abortions no matter what the law is.
The life of a human being starts when the combination of the DNA of a male and a female human being formulate in the twinkling of an eye known only to God. By the time a woman finds out she is pregnant, the "mass of cells" has usually already started it heart to beating 18 days after conception. It's a human being before and after.

Stop the killing of other human beings, Joe. It's the job of grown men to protect life in their country. Our nation has been envaded by people who seem to be campaigning against adulthood and the responsibilities required of a grown up. Don't keep using your power to kill people just because they cannot defend themselves from your strength and power.

Ahh, this thread again.

So, if I punch a pregnant woman and the baby dies, should I be charged with the murder of the fetus or just simple assault on the woman?
I think the police would notice assault with intention to kill and infanticide death caused by assault.

Which can be done in about 10 minutes at any broth department or planned parenthood. and your next bull shit argument "health care is to damn high" which is bull shit. You can go get your exam for free and walk out with any number of birth control options from pills to the IUD. You are to damn ignorant to be talking about this.

Broth department? Never mind, don't want to know.

Get back to me when you've mastered the English language

I would, but a dude who lies about his service and steals the valor of others just ain't worth it.

Birth Control - Houston, TX - Methods, Pills, Shot, IUD and more

Birth Control in Houston, TX
Prevention Park Health Center - Family Planning offers the following birth control methods:

• birth control implant
  • birth control patch
  • birth control pill
  • birth control shot
  • birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
  • birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
  • condom
  • diaphragm
  • emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
  • female condom
  • IUD (hormonal)
  • IUD (copper)
  • spermicide
Birth control services are available:

• during all business hours by appointment
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.

IUD localization is available.

If you are under 18, please read about parental consent for medical services: CLICK HERE

Specialty Services
Pills by Mail is available at this health center — a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Ask the health center staff for more information.

Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for birth control services pricing information.

Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.

Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.

Ahh, this thread again.

You can be charged with murder.

It’s so nice that you are concerned about the rights of women, but you really are disingenuous. Since, you have no concern for the rights of the unborn. In fact, you find mass murdering them entirely acceptable.

There's no such thing as the "unborn". It's kind of like the 'undead".

The life of a human being starts when the combination of the DNA of a male and a female human being formulate in the twinkling of an eye known only to God. By the time a woman finds out she is pregnant, the "mass of cells" has usually already started it heart to beating 18 days after conception. It's a human being before and after.

So what? It's still not viable and all religious shit aside, one third of pregnancies end in miscarriage or fail to attach the the uterine wall.

Stop the killing of other human beings, Joe. It's the job of grown men to protect life in their country. Our nation has been envaded by people who seem to be campaigning against adulthood and the responsibilities required of a grown up. Don't keep using your power to kill people just because they cannot defend themselves from your strength and power.

Again, I'm a pragmatist. I don't want to share my streets with millions of people whose own mothers didn't want them.

There's a reason why the crime rates dropped 20 years after Roe v. Wade and we are all better off for it.

I would, but a dude who lies about his service and steals the valor of others just ain't worth it.

Did you read your own link where they said they expect to get paid?

Man are you stupid... and illiterate.

I say, a world where even one unborn baby is murdered legally is a rotten world.

Again, I'm a pragmatist. I don't want to share my streets with millions of people whose own mothers didn't want them.

There's a reason why the crime rates dropped 20 years after Roe v. Wade and we are all better off for it.

I think that puts a pretty bow on the argument.

Did you read your own link where they said they expect to get paid?

Man are you stupid... and illiterate.

Not really. This is another one of your feeble attempts to look smart, but you don't get how stupid you look. Maybe if you listened to some Floyd and pretended to be a writer it will come to ya. Hit the link. Look around. You will find it. And remember, ignorance ain't bad. Willfully remaining ignorant is just d-u-m.

There's no such thing as the "unborn". It's kind of like the 'undead".

So what? It's still not viable and all religious shit aside, one third of pregnancies end in miscarriage or fail to attach the the uterine wall.

Another lie. You are on a roll. As for the sharing the streets, only racist piles of trash like you would say something so dumb. You basically quoted Margret Sanger. You would just love the negro project I bet.

And most authoritarian conservatives are interested only in compelling conformity, not ending abortion.
The unborn human being is alive in its mother before she knows she is with child. Of the 60 million aborted babies, 20% of those who had them wind up with PTSD, and lifelong regrets that they took away another person's chance to miss out on having their life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Not only that, but it has been proven that abortion is very painful for its human victim and a very, very cruel way to die.

The rest become very asocial people, full of anger and hate for the slightest of differences with other people.

Nurses know that by the third abortion, the mother is merely using government money that pays for it in place of birth control, although she will likely deny it, because if you don't allow people to grow up, they never take responsibility for changing the behaviors of badly-behaved children.

Life is fuller and happier when you've had the joy of being a parent. But asocial women think their responsibility to comfort their parents in their old age is absent, or they're so angry, they commit acts against the good parent to humiliate them into their child's paradigm of everything that happens is someone else's fault.

Researchers Discover Abortion Regret Is Not A Myth

The unborn human being is alive in its mother before she knows she is with child. Of the 60 million aborted babies, 20% of those who had them wind up with PTSD, and lifelong regrets that they took away another person's chance to miss out on having their life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Not only that, but it has been proven that abortion is very painful for its human victim and a very, very cruel way to die.

The rest become very asocial people, full of anger and hate for the slightest of differences with other people.

Nurses know that by the third abortion, the mother is merely using government money that pays for it in place of birth control, although she will likely deny it, because if you don't allow people to grow up, they never take responsibility for changing the behaviors of badly-behaved children.

Life is fuller and happier when you've had the joy of being a parent. But asocial women think their responsibility to comfort their parents in their old age is absent, or they're so angry, they commit acts against the good parent to humiliate them into their child's world of everything that happens is someone else's fault.

Researchers Discover Abortion Regret Is Not A Myth
So true. Children are a wonderful thing. Nothing is more fulfilling than loving and receiving love from a child.

I feel sorry for women who have murdered their baby. The guilt and pain they must suffer, has to be intolerable.

Forum List

Back