Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

Like Reginald Denny ?

Reginald Denny was an innocent victim and the people that beat him up got punished and rightly so. They are a disgrace to Black people because as far as I know Reginald Denny never harmed anyone. I dont have much tolerance for people that would hurt someone that was innocent.

But according to Malcolm x the gang took down a racist.
Kill whites was the thrust of his teaching was it not?
All whites are guilty of scores of multigenerational race crimes every day, correct?

Read a book all the way to the end Paul. You may be surprised at what happens.

Reginald Denny was an innocent victim and the people that beat him up got punished and rightly so. They are a disgrace to Black people because as far as I know Reginald Denny never harmed anyone. I dont have much tolerance for people that would hurt someone that was innocent.

All whites are guilty of scores of multigenerational race crimes every day, correct?

Did the scumbag not engage in hate filled incitement to murder the white race, all whites?

Did the scumbag not engage in hate filled incitement to murder the white race, all whites?

Is a person still a scumbag if they changed their stance after finding out the truth? I personally would consider that person enlightened and a great example of how to conduct oneself.

Is a person still a scumbag if they changed their stance after finding out the truth? I personally would consider that person enlightened and a great example of how to conduct oneself.

Sure, I give the piece of shit the same understanding that your lot gave Paula dean.
He said it, that's all, nothing else matters.
The fact that what he instigated is now a frequent reality shows why!

You voice your love of his vitriolic hate.
You too have a hard on for the eradication of the hated subhuman whites.

The rules have to be the same for everyone.

Sure, I give the piece of shit the same understanding that your lot gave Paula dean.
He said it, that's all, nothing else matters.
The fact that what he instigated is now a frequent reality shows why!

You voice your love of his vitriolic hate.
You too have a hard on for the eradication of the hated subhuman whites.

The rules have to be the same for everyone.

Wait....What? Paula Deans ancestors were never enslaved by Black people were they? What did Black people do to her to warrant being called the N-word even mistakenly?

Malcolm didn't suggest that Black people go around killing white people. He preached self defense you moron. Please locate a quote where he advocated killing whites for no reason. He correctly pointed out white colonialism is the reason for the demise of so many civilizations. Are you arguing this point?

I voice my admiration for his ability to learn, grow, and stand up for what he believed in every step of the way. Why does that make you so angry you appear borderline psychotic with anger?

Are you going to continue to avoid the question? How do you know the CIA is on the up and up and true to their published SOP?

Take it to the conspiracy forum, fruitcake.

Avoiding, deflecting, or afraid to answer the question Unk? How do you know the CIA does not conduct operations domestically?

They'll tell you over on the conspiracy forum, right after the thread about the grassy knoll and before the one about 9/11 being an "inside job." Go have fun, fruitcake.

Good, because you are not convincing ANYONE.

Then you should be happy not agitated. Smile Unk. :lol:

When did I say I was agitated, you pussy poseur? You're a clown. Clowns are funny.

When you get upset, type in all caps, and call people names its a clear indication of emotional distress. I make you emotional quite often for some reason. Practically everyone PM's me and tells me so.

Take it to the conspiracy forum, fruitcake.

Avoiding, deflecting, or afraid to answer the question Unk? How do you know the CIA does not conduct operations domestically?

They'll tell you over on the conspiracy forum, right after the thread about the grassy knoll and before the one about 9/11 being an "inside job." Go have fun, fruitcake.

So you admit you dont have any way of proving the CIA never conducts operations on US soil. :lol:

Then you should be happy not agitated. Smile Unk. :lol:

When did I say I was agitated, you pussy poseur? You're a clown. Clowns are funny.

When you get upset, type in all caps, and call people names its a clear indication of emotional distress. I make you emotional quite often for some reason. Practically everyone PM's me and tells me so.

Ah, more assumptions and logical fallacies. You are a consistent failure, I'll give you that.

Ah, more assumptions and logical fallacies. You are a consistent failure, I'll give you that.

More like scientific fact. When you post in all caps you are trying to convery extreme emotion. When you call people names you are attempting to make them feel bad because you have been emotionally disturbed or agitated. Everyone else already knows this. Its ok to admit it because its human nature and a documented response pattern.

So you admit you dont have any way of proving the CIA never conducts operations on US soil. :lol:

Your fellow fruitcakes over on the conspiracy forum can tell you all about it.

More like scientific fact. .

:lmao: Did you really type that? You never fail to find new levels of stupidity.

Your fellow fruitcakes over on the conspiracy forum can tell you all about it.

You said it so prove it. Dont try and scoff now and give someone else the responsibility of proving your absurd claim. Be a man for once in your life and take a position. How do you know the CIA never conducts operations on US soil? My guess is because someone told you so. :lol:

:lmao: Did you really type that? You never fail to find new levels of stupidity.

Are you denying its scientific fact now? My guess is you wont take a position.

Your guesses about how I feel when I'm posting are "scientific fact"? You can't be this stupid. This has to be more trolling.
Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of human psychology can diagnose your psychosis Unk. You are pretty much transparent. :lol:

Are you denying its scientific fact now? My guess is you wont take a position.

Your guesses about how I feel when I'm posting are "scientific fact"? You can't be this stupid. This has to be more trolling.
Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of human psychology can diagnose your psychosis Unk. You are pretty much transparent. :lol:

"Scientific fact" :lmao:

"Rudimentary understanding" seems to cover any understanding you might have about anything.

Forum List

Back