Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

Is a person still a scumbag if they changed their stance after finding out the truth? I personally would consider that person enlightened and a great example of how to conduct oneself.

Sure, I give the piece of shit the same understanding that your lot gave Paula dean.
He said it, that's all, nothing else matters.
The fact that what he instigated is now a frequent reality shows why!

You voice your love of his vitriolic hate.
You too have a hard on for the eradication of the hated subhuman whites.

The rules have to be the same for everyone.

Wait....What? Paula Deans ancestors were never enslaved by Black people were they? What did Black people do to her to warrant being called the N-word even mistakenly?

Malcolm didn't suggest that Black people go around killing white people. He preached self defense you moron. Please locate a quote where he advocated killing whites for no reason. He correctly pointed out white colonialism is the reason for the demise of so many civilizations. Are you arguing this point?

I voice my admiration for his ability to learn, grow, and stand up for what he believed in every step of the way. Why does that make you so angry you appear borderline psychotic with anger?

Paula deans ancestors were likely enslaved by blacks during the severance dynasty.
Or by the Saracens if her ancestors were Irish or welsh.

However, we are discussing modern day realities not centuries old irrelevant shit.

NB my ancestors did not enslave anyone.
Many were enslaved though.
Why should I feel guilt for something I never did?
Your double standards are confusing.

Must be more of that blind racist hatred that appears to be the norm for you.

Sure, I give the piece of shit the same understanding that your lot gave Paula dean.
He said it, that's all, nothing else matters.
The fact that what he instigated is now a frequent reality shows why!

You voice your love of his vitriolic hate.
You too have a hard on for the eradication of the hated subhuman whites.

The rules have to be the same for everyone.

Wait....What? Paula Deans ancestors were never enslaved by Black people were they? What did Black people do to her to warrant being called the N-word even mistakenly?

Malcolm didn't suggest that Black people go around killing white people. He preached self defense you moron. Please locate a quote where he advocated killing whites for no reason. He correctly pointed out white colonialism is the reason for the demise of so many civilizations. Are you arguing this point?

I voice my admiration for his ability to learn, grow, and stand up for what he believed in every step of the way. Why does that make you so angry you appear borderline psychotic with anger?

Paula deans ancestors were likely enslaved by blacks during the severance dynasty.

However, we are discussing modern day realities not centuries old irrelevant shit.

What are you blabbering about? I forget you tend to descend into madness and never stay on point.

Read a book all the way to the end Paul. You may be surprised at what happens.

Did tAAhe scumbag not engage in hate filled incitement to murder the white race, all whites?

Is a person still a scumbag if they changed their stance after finding out the truth? I personally would consider that person enlightened and a great example of how to conduct oneself.

Every death row inmate in history "found Jesus" the night before their execution. That doesn't change the fact that they are still pieces of shit. Oh and for the record, you NEVER slapped anyone. No one is buying your bullshit tough guy stories.

Did tAAhe scumbag not engage in hate filled incitement to murder the white race, all whites?

Every death row inmate in history "found Jesus" the night before their execution. That doesn't change the fact that they are still pieces of shit. Oh and for the record, you NEVER slapped anyone. No one is buying your bullshit tough guy stories.

Well he wasnt a death row inmate and he found Islam not Jesus. "Oh and for the record"....:lol: Good thing no one is buying because I dont sell wolf tickets. I know you can barely take the humiliation but you would do the same in their place I guarantee you. Might as well face it Goodboy, you guys are all talk behind white pillowcases that double as hoods and your PC keyboards. Just for once i wish I could find one of your kind that will man up without needing 9 others helping him. Better tell your boys to stand up for what they believe in or go home.

Last edited:

B

What are you blabbering about? I forget you tend to descend into madness and never stay on point.

On point and answering your questions.
Guess you don't like the answers, little too factual for ya?
I have nothing to do with slavery , I never owned a slave.
You were never a slave.
Your babbling about slavery and kill whitey is just hate and insanity.
Get over it.
Stop whining.

B

You were never a slave.
Get over it.
Stop whining.

You didnt answer anything. You speculated. i dont care what you had to do with slavery. What does that have to do with the subject? Where did I say kill whitey? Are you off your meds again? :lol:

Well he wasnt a death row inmate and he found Islam not Jesus. "Oh and for the record"....:lol: Good thing no one is buying because I dont sell wolf tickets. I know you can barely take the humiliation but you would do the same in their place I guarantee you. Might as well face it Goodboy, you guys are all talk behind white pillowcases that double as hoods and your PC keyboards. Just for once i wish I could find one of your kind that will man up without needing 9 others helping him. Better tell your boys to stand up for what they believe in or go home.

Like Reginald Denny?
Name the case of white mob attacking a black because they hated blacks?
Black on white race crime is at epidemic levels in the USA today.
There is no white on black race crime anymore.

You were never a slave.
Get over it.
Stop whining.

You didnt answer anything. You speculated. i dont care what you had to do with slavery. What does that have to do with the subject? Where did I say kill whitey? Are you off your meds again? :lol:

Why did you ask if Paula deans ancestors had been slaves then?
Are you retarded, high or senile ?

You were never a slave.
Get over it.
Stop whining.

Why did you ask if Paula deans ancestors had been slaves then?
Are you retarded, high or senile ?

I think I must be high thinking I would get a coherent answer from you. I asked you if Paula Deens ancestors were enslaved and you say they "likely" were? How do you know this and please provide a link so I too can read it.

Like Reginald Denny?
Name the case of white mob attacking a black because they hated blacks?
Black on white race crime is at epidemic levels in the USA today.
There is no white on black race crime anymore.

From what I know Reginald Denny did not proclaim to be an Aryan warrior like Goodboy pretends to be. He just happened to get the crap beat out of him by some dumb hoods. Physical white on black crime is rare now because you know that Black people are not going to lay down and be a doormat or you lack the numbers to prompt the required amount of courage.

Like Reginald Denny ?

Reginald Denny was an innocent victim and the people that beat him up got punished and rightly so. They are a disgrace to Black people because as far as I know Reginald Denny never harmed anyone. I dont have much tolerance for people that would hurt someone that was innocent.

But according to Malcolm x the gang took down a racist.
Kill whites was the thrust of his teaching was it not?
All whites are guilty of scores of multigenerational race crimes every day, correct?
Pauli,

Strongly held beliefs are defensible when they are based on solid facts but not when they are based on propaganda.

Reginald Denny was beaten in 1992. Malcolm X was killed in 1965.

You've been misled.

Reginald Denny was an innocent victim and the people that beat him up got punished and rightly so. They are a disgrace to Black people because as far as I know Reginald Denny never harmed anyone. I dont have much tolerance for people that would hurt someone that was innocent.

All whites are guilty of scores of multigenerational race crimes every day, correct?
Pauli,

Strongly held beliefs are defensible when they are based on solid facts but not when they are based on propaganda.

You've been misled.

Indeed. I guess Malcolm came back from the dead and told those criminals to pull Denny out of his truck and beat him....and while he was at it, he may have also told the black good samaritans who came to Reginald Denny's aid and helped get him to the hospital to help him. Furthermore Malcom X never advocated unprovoked killing of anyone. He did however, advocate self defense during a time when it was open season on black people.

Good Samaritans Who Saved Reginald Denny Are Heroes of L.A. Riots

Also, below are some quotes by Malcolm X regarding self defense, non violence and violence:

Violence, Nonviolence, Self-Defense...

"Concerning nonviolence: It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law."

"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

"If violence is wrong in America, violence is wrong abroad. If it is wrong to be violent defending black women and black children and black babies and black men, then it is wrong for America to draft us, and make us violent abroad in defense of her. And if it is right for America to draft us, and teach us how to be violent in defense of her, then it is right for you and me to do whatever is necessary to defend our own people right here in this country."

"I don't mean go out and get violent; but at the same time you should never be nonviolent unless you run into some nonviolence. I'm nonviolent with those who are nonviolent with me. But when you drop that violence on me, then you've made me go insane, and I'm not responsible for what I do."

"I don't favor violence. If we could bring about recognition and respect of our people by peaceful means, well and good. Everybody would like to reach his objectives peacefully. But I'm also a realist. The only people in this country who are asked to be nonviolent are black people."

"Last but not least, I must say this concerning the great controversy over rifles and shotguns. The only thing I've ever said is that in areas where the government has proven itself either unwilling or unable to defend the lives and the property of Negroes, it's time for Negroes to defend themselves. Article number two of the Constitutional amendments provides you and me the right to own a rifle or a shotgun. It is constitutionally legal to own a shotgun or a rifle."

You arent selling them BECAUSE no one here is buying them. You got your pockets stuffed with these...

121.jpg

...and for the record, the only community with a reputation for ganging up on people, is the black community. I can probably find 10 incidents in the news this month alone. Very cowardly.

Last edited:
Malcom was a punk. That's why his own people killed him.

You are just totally, totally ignorant of the facts. Totally. Read the autobiography, written by Alex Haley. Educate yourself about the real facts, not the ones you choose to believe because you are so ignorant of what actually happened.

Last edited:

You are just totally, totally ignorant of the facts. Totally. Read the autobiography, written by Alex Haley. Educate yourself about the real facts, not the ones you choose to believe because you are so ignorant of what actually happened.

I understand the facts. And my opinion stands.

Malcom based himself on the idea that the white man was bad. And you probably agree.

Malcolm X: Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is no place in this world that this man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction. So I charge him. I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth! I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth. The greatest drunkard on this earth! He can't deny the charges! You can't deny the charges! We're the living proof *of* those charges! You and I are the proof. You're not an American, you are the victim of America. You didn't have a choice coming over here. He didn't say, "Black man, black woman, come on over and help me build America". He said, "******, get down in the bottom of that boat and I'm taking you over there to help me build America". Being born here does not make you an American. I am not an American, you are not an American. You are one of the 22 million black people who are the *victims* of America. You and I, we've never see nany democracy. We didn't see any... democracy on the-the cotton fields of Georgia, wasn't no democracy down there. We didn't see any democracy. We didn't see any democracy on the streets of Harlem or on the streets of Brooklyn or on the streets of Detroit or Chicago. Ain't no democracy down there. No, we've never seem democracy! All we've seen is hypocrisy! We don't see any American Dream. We've experienced only the American Nightmare!

BROTHER MALCOLM X – “I ‘M NOT AN AMERICAN, I’M A VICTIM OF AMERICANISM”-

There is also his letter from Mecca, when he converted to true Islam, and disputed the ideology of the Black Muslims.

“Never have I witnessed such sincere hospitality and overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practiced by people of all colors and races here in this ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham, Muhammad and all the other Prophets of the Holy Scriptures.* For the past week, I have been utterly speechless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colors.

“I have been blessed to visit the Holy City of Mecca, I have made my seven circuits around the Ka’ba, led by a young Mutawaf named Muhammad, I drank water from the well of the Zam Zam.* I ran seven times back and forth between the hills of Mt. Al-Safa and Al Marwah.* I have prayed in the ancient city of Mina, and I have prayed on Mt. Arafat.

“There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the world.* They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blondes to black-skinned Africans.* But we were all participating in the same ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist between the white and non-white."

Malcolm X’s Letter from Mecca - The Religion of Islam

Malcom based himself on the idea that the white man was bad. And you probably agree.

Malcolm X: Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is no place in this world that this man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction. So I charge him. I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth! I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth. The greatest drunkard on this earth! He can't deny the charges! You can't deny the charges! We're the living proof *of* those charges! You and I are the proof. You're not an American, you are the victim of America. You didn't have a choice coming over here. He didn't say, "Black man, black woman, come on over and help me build America". He said, "******, get down in the bottom of that boat and I'm taking you over there to help me build America". Being born here does not make you an American. I am not an American, you are not an American. You are one of the 22 million black people who are the *victims* of America. You and I, we've never see nany democracy. We didn't see any... democracy on the-the cotton fields of Georgia, wasn't no democracy down there. We didn't see any democracy. We didn't see any democracy on the streets of Harlem or on the streets of Brooklyn or on the streets of Detroit or Chicago. Ain't no democracy down there. No, we've never seem democracy! All we've seen is hypocrisy! We don't see any American Dream. We've experienced only the American Nightmare!

You are being idiotic. What a total pile of BS your post is. Listen to what people are trying to tell you: learn the WHOLE story, not just the part you want to know. You are so ignorant and foolish, it really isn't even worth trying to discuss anything with you. Be ignorant. Enjoy. Being stupid and ignorant is not something to be proud of, yet you are proud of yours and calling others, those who actually know the facts, wrong. Pathetic. Truly, truly pathetic.

In truth, the facts are so well known that you wouldn't have to read the whole book: read reviews of it; read analyses of it; read wikipedia. But, you want to be ignorant, that's pretty clear. So very, very pathetic.

Lonestar: This applies to you: "Too often....we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"

Last edited:

Pauli,

You've been misled.
It is a fact that Reginald Denny's beating was in line with the hate teachings of the scumbag X.
If all you have is the dishonest distortion of what people say then you just lost.
To lie is not to debate.
I was wrong when I assumed you were intelligent enough to discuss with honesty.
Just another dishonest loser who wants to blame others for his failures.

A hate filled racist to boot.

You are being idiotic. What a total pile of BS your post is. Listen to what people are trying to tell you: learn the WHOLE story, not just the part you want to know. You are so ignorant and foolish, it really isn't even worth trying to discuss anything with you. Be ignorant. Enjoy. Being stupid and ignorant is not something to be proud of, yet you are proud of yours and calling others, those who actually know the facts, wrong. Pathetic. Truly, truly pathetic.

In truth, the facts are so well known that you wouldn't have to read the whole book: read reviews of it; read analyses of it; read wikipedia. But, you want to be ignorant, that's pretty clear. So very, very pathetic.

Lonestar: This applies to you: "Too often....we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"

What you mean is that it's ok to hate the white man or as the liberals wish to call them, subhumans.
X said what he said.
That is all.
Just like Paula dean.

There is also his letter from Mecca, when he converted to true Islam, and disputed the ideology of the Black Muslims.

“Never have I witnessed such sincere hospitality and overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practiced by people of all colors and races here in this ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham, Muhammad and all the other Prophets of the Holy Scriptures.* For the past week, I have been utterly speechless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colors.

“I have been blessed to visit the Holy City of Mecca, I have made my seven circuits around the Ka’ba, led by a young Mutawaf named Muhammad, I drank water from the well of the Zam Zam.* I ran seven times back and forth between the hills of Mt. Al-Safa and Al Marwah.* I have prayed in the ancient city of Mina, and I have prayed on Mt. Arafat.

“There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the world.* They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blondes to black-skinned Africans.* But we were all participating in the same ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist between the white and non-white."

Malcolm X’s Letter from Mecca - The Religion of Islam
And?

Does it say he rejects his racism, does he offer apologies for the deaths his vitriolic hate caused?
No.
His vile scumbaggery and hate are in part to blame for the current epidemic of race crime against whites( subhumans).

Forum List

Back