Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

You are just totally, totally ignorant of the facts. Totally. Read the autobiography, written by Alex Haley. Educate yourself about the real facts, not the ones you choose to believe because you are so ignorant of what actually happened.

I understand the facts. And my opinion stands.

Malcom based himself on the idea that the white man was bad. And you probably agree.

Malcolm X: Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is no place in this world that this man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction. So I charge him. I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth! I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth. The greatest drunkard on this earth! He can't deny the charges! You can't deny the charges! We're the living proof *of* those charges! You and I are the proof. You're not an American, you are the victim of America. You didn't have a choice coming over here. He didn't say, "Black man, black woman, come on over and help me build America". He said, "******, get down in the bottom of that boat and I'm taking you over there to help me build America". Being born here does not make you an American. I am not an American, you are not an American. You are one of the 22 million black people who are the *victims* of America. You and I, we've never see nany democracy. We didn't see any... democracy on the-the cotton fields of Georgia, wasn't no democracy down there. We didn't see any democracy. We didn't see any democracy on the streets of Harlem or on the streets of Brooklyn or on the streets of Detroit or Chicago. Ain't no democracy down there. No, we've never seem democracy! All we've seen is hypocrisy! We don't see any American Dream. We've experienced only the American Nightmare!

BROTHER MALCOLM X – “I ‘M NOT AN AMERICAN, I’M A VICTIM OF AMERICANISM”-

You are being idiotic. What a total pile of BS your post is. Listen to what people are trying to tell you: learn the WHOLE story, not just the part you want to know. You are so ignorant and foolish, it really isn't even worth trying to discuss anything with you. Be ignorant. Enjoy. Being stupid and ignorant is not something to be proud of, yet you are proud of yours and calling others, those who actually know the facts, wrong. Pathetic. Truly, truly pathetic.

In truth, the facts are so well known that you wouldn't have to read the whole book: read reviews of it; read analyses of it; read wikipedia. But, you want to be ignorant, that's pretty clear. So very, very pathetic.

Lonestar: This applies to you: "Too often....we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"

Look I do my own research and form my own opinion I don't care what you apologist say.

He said what he said and you can't spin it into anything positive so you simply say I'm ignorant.

You can't ignore his views about white people in that they were evil or the fact that he advocated for the establishment of a separate black community.

If anyone is showing signs of ignorance, it is you.

You didnt answer anything. You speculated. i dont care what you had to do with slavery. What does that have to do with the subject? Where did I say kill whitey? Are you off your meds again? :lol:

Why did you ask if Paula deans ancestors had been slaves then?
Are you retarded, high or senile ?

I think I must be high thinking I would get a coherent answer from you. I asked you if Paula Deens ancestors were enslaved and you say they "likely" were? How do you know this and please provide a link so I too can read it.
Read a book.
The morrocans seized slaves from the western and southern coasts of Ireland, England, Cornwall and Wales.
The surname DEAN could be linked to any of those countries.
So yes, her ancestors were enslaved by Africans for at least 2000 years.

But you hate creepy assed crackers( subhumans) so you ignore that inconvienient bit of history.
As with the severian dynasty capturing Anglo Saxon male children to be used as sex slaves by African pederasts.
Blacks invented slavery.
Blacks practiced slavery.
Whites fought to end slavery.
Blacks continue to practice slavery.

But it is the creepy assed crackers( subhumans) fault.
Go kill a few white babies, hater, it will clear your hate addled brain!!

Malcom based himself on the idea that the white man was bad. And you probably agree.

Malcolm X: Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is no place in this world that this man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction. So I charge him. I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth! I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth. The greatest drunkard on this earth! He can't deny the charges! You can't deny the charges! We're the living proof *of* those charges! You and I are the proof. You're not an American, you are the victim of America. You didn't have a choice coming over here. He didn't say, "Black man, black woman, come on over and help me build America". He said, "******, get down in the bottom of that boat and I'm taking you over there to help me build America". Being born here does not make you an American. I am not an American, you are not an American. You are one of the 22 million black people who are the *victims* of America. You and I, we've never see nany democracy. We didn't see any... democracy on the-the cotton fields of Georgia, wasn't no democracy down there. We didn't see any democracy. We didn't see any democracy on the streets of Harlem or on the streets of Brooklyn or on the streets of Detroit or Chicago. Ain't no democracy down there. No, we've never seem democracy! All we've seen is hypocrisy! We don't see any American Dream. We've experienced only the American Nightmare!

You are being idiotic. What a total pile of BS your post is. Listen to what people are trying to tell you: learn the WHOLE story, not just the part you want to know. You are so ignorant and foolish, it really isn't even worth trying to discuss anything with you. Be ignorant. Enjoy. Being stupid and ignorant is not something to be proud of, yet you are proud of yours and calling others, those who actually know the facts, wrong. Pathetic. Truly, truly pathetic.

In truth, the facts are so well known that you wouldn't have to read the whole book: read reviews of it; read analyses of it; read wikipedia. But, you want to be ignorant, that's pretty clear. So very, very pathetic.

Lonestar: This applies to you: "Too often....we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"

Look I do my own research and form my own opinion I don't care what you apologist say.

He said what he said and you can't spin it into anything positive so you simply say I'm ignorant.

You can't ignore his views about white people in that they were evil or the fact that he advocated for the establishment of a separate black community.

You are truly making a fool out of yourself by showing your ignorance of all of the facts. You have only got part of the facts, only half of the story. You want to be ignorant, be ignorant. This has nothing to do with putting any 'spin' on anything; it has to do with knowing all the facts.

Every death row inmate in history "found Jesus" the night before their execution. That doesn't change the fact that they are still pieces of shit. Oh and for the record, you NEVER slapped anyone. No one is buying your bullshit tough guy stories.

Well he wasnt a death row inmate and he found Islam not Jesus. "Oh and for the record"....:lol: Good thing no one is buying because I dont sell wolf tickets. I know you can barely take the humiliation but you would do the same in their place I guarantee you. Might as well face it Goodboy, you guys are all talk behind white pillowcases that double as hoods and your PC keyboards. Just for once i wish I could find one of your kind that will man up without needing 9 others helping him. Better tell your boys to stand up for what they believe in or go home.
You arent selling them BECAUSE no one here is buying them. You got your pockets stuffed with these...

121.jpg

...and for the record, the only community with a reputation for ganging up on people, is the black community. I can probably find 10 incidents in the news this month alone. Very cowardly.

Sorry goodboy. White racists are the largest gang in the history of mankind. Theyve wiped out whole civilizations. You have to be aware of that fact.

Malcom was a punk. That's why his own people killed him.

You are just totally, totally ignorant of the facts. Totally. Read the autobiography, written by Alex Haley. Educate yourself about the real facts, not the ones you choose to believe because you are so ignorant of what actually happened.

Whats wrong with that speech? He is telling the truth. Why does the truth bother you so much? Where in that speech does it say go out and murder white people? He is waking people up to the facts of their situation. He later learned that not all whites were included in that group.

Last edited:

Whats wrong with that speech? He is telling the truth. Why does the truth bother you so much? Where in that speech does it say go out and murder white people? He is waking people up to the facts of their situation. He later learned that not all whites were included in that group.

What's wrong with it? Just about everything.

If you think the white man went to Africa and kidnapped blacks then you are a bigger idiot than I originally thought.

You are truly making a fool out of yourself by showing your ignorance of all of the facts. You have only got part of the facts, only half of the story. You want to be ignorant, be ignorant. This has nothing to do with putting any 'spin' on anything; it has to do with knowing all the facts.

I know all the facts. I have researched Malcolm Little extensively. You think that just because his views on whites softened after his Islamic enlightenment that he's an ok guy. I don't fool that easily. I'm guessing you think Islam is a peaceful religion too.

Speaking of seeing only half the story, that's what you are doing. You're ignoring his earlier views about whites which encompasses most of his life and focusing on the few years after he softened those views.

If you think the white man went to Africa and kidnapped blacks then you are a bigger idiot than I originally thought.

Its a known fact that whites went to Africa and kidnapped blacks. There was a papal decree that started the slave trade. Dum Diversa. Look it up. Lets say they willingly came or you believe the lie that other Black Africans sold all those slaves to white people. Is that the only point you have a problem with or is there something else you disagree with? Sounds like you are butt hurt that so many white people could be so savage and animal like to other human beings.

I know all the facts. I have researched Malcolm Little extensively. You think that just because his views on whites softened after his Islamic enlightenment that he's an ok guy. I don't fool that easily. I'm guessing you think Islam is a peaceful religion too.

Speaking of seeing only half the story, that's what you are doing. You're ignoring his earlier views about whites which encompasses most of his life and focusing on the few years after he softened those views.

Its pretty apparent you don't know many facts. His views on whites only softened to realize that not all whites were incapable of being decent humans. He never said white America as a whole were not responsible for the damage they caused and continued to cause. I can understand a white person not seeing him as someone to celebrate but that doesn't change what others think here and world wide.

Its a known fact that whites went to Africa and kidnapped blacks. There was a papal decree that started the slave trade. Dum Diversa. Look it up. Lets say they willingly came or you believe the lie that other Black Africans sold all those slaves to white people. Is that the only point you have a problem with or is there something else you disagree with? Sounds like you are butt hurt that so many white people could be so savage and animal like to other human beings.

Then it should be easy for you to prove.

And why is it called a slave trade? Shouldn't it have been called slave-napping or something?

Blacks went to the British isles and kidnapped whites.
Usually blond haired and blue eyed little boys to be used as sex slaves.
You always ignore that little fact.
Slavery is a black invention.

Its pretty apparent you don't know many facts. His views on whites only softened to realize that not all whites were incapable of being decent humans. He never said white America as a whole were not responsible for the damage they caused and continued to cause. I can understand a white person not seeing him as someone to celebrate but that doesn't change what others think here and world wide.

I'm willing to bet my opinion about him is the majority opinion.

Speaking of facts, when did conspiracy theories become facts?

And why is it called a slave trade? Shouldn't it have been called slave-napping or something?

It's called the SLAVE trade because the original people taken were from the Adriatic coast and the Balkans.
SLAVIC PEOPLES.
SLAVe

:lol: I'm not trying to prove anything to you Lonestar. Who are you that I need to convince? I am providing a basis for you to go look up the information if you want to educate yourself. They called it the slave trade for the same reason they called us Negro. It was a way to make it ok in their eyes. Hard to rationalize being a Christian and owning slaves. They had to soften the reality as much as possible. You fell for the brainwashing just like your slave owning ancestors.

It's called the SLAVE trade because the original people taken were from the Adriatic coast and the Balkans.
SLAVIC PEOPLES.
SLAVe

You're putting emphasis on the wrong word numbnuts. Read what I wrote again.

:lol: I'm not trying to prove anything to you Lonestar. Who are you that I need to convince? I am providing a basis for you to go look up the information if you want to educate yourself. They called it the slave trade for the same reason they called us Negro. It was a way to make it ok in their eyes. Hard to rationalize being a Christian and owning slaves. They had to soften the reality as much as possible. You fell for the brainwashing just like your slave owning ancestors.

In other words, you can't prove something that isn't true.

The onus is on you to prove your claims.

Nothing you have just said was accurate or true. And you are not capable of proving any of it.

The people that thought the earth was flat were in the majority. The people that attempted to exterminate the Jews were in the majority. Are you saying if you are in the majority you are right? I usually go the other way when I see the majority agreeing. I know something ignorant is about to happen.

Nothing you have just said was accurate or true. And you are not capable of proving any of it.

Ok. You have the information to start your ascent from ignorance. Do with it what you will. Now aside from that point where was he wrong in his speech?

The people that thought the earth was flat were in the majority. The people that attempted to exterminate the Jews were in the majority. Are you saying if you are in the majority you are right? I usually go the other way when I see the majority agreeing. I know something ignorant is about to happen.

The people that thought the earth was flat were in the majority.

You can't prove that either.

The people that attempted to exterminate the Jews were in the majority.

I bet that's not true.

Are you saying if you are in the majority you are right?

Nope never said that nor did I imply it.

I usually go the other way when I see the majority agreeing.

As do most victims.

I know something ignorant is about to happen.

I agree, and it will happen in your next post.

Ok. You have the information to start your ascent from ignorance. Do with it what you will. Now aside from that point where was he wrong in his speech?

You've given no information just a bunch of made up bullshit that some black separatist spoon fed you.

I've already pointed out one aspect where he was wrong. And you have yet to prove he was right.

Oh and according to the U.S. Department of Justice statistics, black Americans commit more murders than white Americans. So that's makes him wrong on that point too.

Forum List

Back