Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

It's not just energy that does this,if you do not have mechanisms in play the energy will not do anything.

Great. Plant mechanisms show that you're wrong about the 2nd Law.

I have stated genetics and mechanisms force their will on matter but eventually over time it can no longer do it as well and we grow old and eventually die.

It is the programmed cycle running it's course.

You keep avoiding the key questions. How did the cells form and get programmed ? how did the mechanisms form and perform necessary functions ?

I have stated genetics and mechanisms force their will on matter

Genetics has a will?
Mechanisms have a will?

You keep avoiding the key questions.

I'm waiting for you to admit your error about the 2nd Law.

Of course,the egg gets fertilized and that begins a natural cycle and the offspring is at the mercy of the genetic information. Whether there are errors in the genes or not that get through. How else do you think the organism is formed the sun ? :lol:

Mechanisms perform a function because they are programmed to do so. All matter involved becomes what the genetic instructions call for.

I have stated genetics and mechanisms force their will on matter but eventually over time it can no longer do it as well and we grow old and eventually die.

You keep avoiding the key questions. How did the cells form and get programmed ? how did the mechanisms form and perform necessary functions ?

Genetics has a will?
Mechanisms have a will?

Of course,the egg gets fertilized and that begins a natural cycle and the offspring is at the mercy of the genetic information. Whether there are errors in the genes or not that get through. How else do you think the organism is formed the sun ? :lol:

Mechanisms perform a function because they are programmed to do so. All matter involved becomes what the genetic instructions call for.

Exactly what do you think that program is? Some bearded sky daddy punching out genetic code from his throne in the skies? Or does it consist of biochemical reactions that occur in sequences determined by the molecules themselves? Is god a molecular reaction to enzymes?

Last edited:

Genetics has a will?
Mechanisms have a will?

Mechanisms perform a function because they are programmed to do so.

Mechanisms that violate the 2nd Law?

First you have to prove what formed and programmed the cell that does this work.

The chromosomes program the cell. You didn't know this? Huh.

Of course I knew the Chromosomes program the cell, and I know the chromosomes came from our parents but before there were parents, how did the Chromosomes form so they could be translated and form a new viable cell ?

How did the first cell form to where this is possible ? got it ?
there is no evidence for a first cell.
why would only one cell form if the (pool) of liquid had enough nutrients to form more ?

Genetics has a will?
Mechanisms have a will?

Exactly what do you think that program is? Some bearded sky daddy punching out genetic code from his throne in the skies? Or does it consist of biochemical reactions that occur in sequences determined by the molecules themselves? Is god a molecular reaction to enzymes?

He created everything you see so what would be your opinion of that intelligence ?

Genetics has a will?
Mechanisms have a will?

Mechanisms that would defy a chaotic natural world yes. I don't know of anything of order coming from disorder.

The chromosomes program the cell. You didn't know this? Huh.

Of course I knew the Chromosomes program the cell, and I know the chromosomes came from our parents but before there were parents, how did the Chromosomes form so they could be translated and form a new viable cell ?

why would only one cell form if the (pool) of liquid had enough nutrients to form more ?

Do you have evidence to suggest more than one cell could have been produced by chance ? Do you have evidence it did it even once ?

He created everything you see so what would be your opinion of that intelligence ?
(cue buzzer) false declarative....

Mechanisms that would defy a chaotic natural world yes. I don't know of anything of order coming from disorder.

They violate the 2nd Law?

Do you have evidence to suggest more than one cell could have been produced by chance ? Do you have evidence it did it even once ?
chance had no part in it.
all the evidence suggests that the process is and was a series of chemical reactions.
there is no evidence of a guiding intelligence guiding or overseeing the process.

really? if true, then you deny all of existence.

Who said anything about the laws of nature being chaotic? Oh yeah, you did.

Unsupported religious declarations is worse than non-scientific, it is delusional. The fact is that ALL of biochemistry has shown that life consists of biochemical reactions, from the dynamics of DNA, to the pumping of the heart, to the creation and transmission of nerve impulses. All of it. Biochemistry. No magic sky daddies needed.

Unsupported religious declarations is worse than non-scientific, it is delusional. The fact is that ALL of biochemistry has shown that life consists of biochemical reactions, from the dynamics of DNA, to the pumping of the heart, to the creation and transmission of nerve impulses. All of it. Biochemistry. No magic sky daddies needed.

Funny thing is, those chemicals are directed.

Who said anything about the laws of nature being chaotic? Oh yeah, you did.

So you don't know of anything of order coming from disorder either.

Non-sequitur. The issue is very simple (for everyone but you, apparently). Organisms are neither closed nor isolated systems because they require energy input from their environment. If they were closed or isolated systems, they would be independent of their environment. Without that energy, they cannot survive. Order can be produced with an expenditure of energy, and the order associated with life on the earth is produced with the aid of energy from the sun and other energy sources. Hence, you eat, plants convert sunlight into carbohydrates, sulfur-eating bacteria require sulfur compounds, etc. Because they are continuously getting energy from their environment, they have low entropy. However, as they age, entropy increases, and their bodily systems begin to breakdown, leading eventually to death. And this happens because there is no free lunch. Every expenditure of energy leaves a toll on the organism.

Last edited:

That is funny. You make these grandiose claims, totally unsupported, and make yourself a complete buffoon in doing so.

No they are not. They are a natural result of the stoichiometry of the molecules of life.

That intelligence is lacking.

Forum List

Back