Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Don't you think the plant is actually the one that can take the suns energy not to much just enough and convert CO2 and H20 into sugar and cellulose ? The suns energy is used by the plant not the other way around. This is not decreasing entropy,this is a natural process that is Programmed in to the plant. Once again you ignore the genetic programming.

Don't you think the plant is actually the one that can take the suns energy not to much just enough and convert CO2 and H20 into sugar and cellulose ?

Yes, I think plants can use the Sun's energy to turn CO2 and H2O into sugar and cellulose.

The suns energy is used by the plant not the other way around.

Right, the Sun does not use the energy of the plant.

this is a natural process

A natural process that decreases local entropy and does not violate the 2nd Law.

This is not decreasing entropy

The sugar and cellulose has more order and more energy than the H2O and CO2. That is decreasing entropy. Still don't understand?

If you wish to believe this is decreasing entropy in a small area go ahead . No harm,no foul,The planet and universe is much larger, that is increasing entropy. We are just gonna have to agree to disagree concerning natural processes.

Yet, you never fail to fail when required to demonstrate the supernatural processes you insist are extant.

What about existence is attributable to un-natural or supernatural processes you rattle on about?

Humans ARE apes. For you to deny this widely accepted and easily demonstrated fact only shows the rest of us that how friggin ignorant you are. Watch the movie.

Look, whatever convinces you of ape to human evolution does not convince me. The Y chromosome is evidence I have repeatedly asked you about that you don't have an answer for. You attempted once to answer but the evidence did not address the question because you didn't understand what the evidence was you presented.

I took all the classes necessary to gain a degree in science and passed all those classes needed.

BS. Where, Liberty University? Clue - ask for a refund, because, damn.

Your videos is just more of the same ol arguments that I believe are baseless that is why I am now a creationist. The problem with most of you is that you don't know the difference between conjecture and actual empirical evidence or you don't realize the argument lacks empirical evidence.

You are a creationist because you are too stupid to be anything else. I would sympathize with your plight except for the fact that you are apparently a self-made man.

University of Arizona not Liberty,now what ?

That is where you are wrong. But you'll never know because you refuse to gain real life experience.

Really ? over 11 years working in a lab is not a real life experience ?

What lab where? Being a janitor (or even a lab techy) doesn't qualify as "life experience" as a scientist working in the field of geology, biology, chemistry, or physics. It certainly doesn't qualify you as a paleontologist or a field geologist. Not even close. And I can promise you that had you brought your god of the gaps belief in such nonsense into my lab, you'd have been canned, because, As Neil deGrasse Tyson said, you are "useless on the frontier of understanding the nature of the world". Congratulations:

Working in gene and mutation research. oh my someone can't deal with the issues and goes on the attack with pointless insults.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it's on pbs it must be credible,I see.

Because it presents the latest findings by REPUTABLE, well known and respected scientists (REAL SCIENTISTS).

You really should get out of your basement more.

We don't need an hour and half or more to convince you are wrong concerning darwinian evolution, It's pretty simple really.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHeSaUq-Hl8]David Berlinski - Evolution destroyed in under 5 minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Really? Your evidence comes from Ann Coulter's "tutor"? Really? EPIC FAIL!

There is no known record of his own contribution to the development of mathematics or of any other science. None whatsoever. Pathetic.

Really ? over 11 years working in a lab is not a real life experience ?

What lab where? Being a janitor (or even a lab techy) doesn't qualify as "life experience" as a scientist working in the field of geology, biology, chemistry, or physics. It certainly doesn't qualify you as a paleontologist or a field geologist. Not even close. And I can promise you that had you brought your god of the gaps belief in such nonsense into my lab, you'd have been canned, because, As Neil deGrasse Tyson said, you are "useless on the frontier of understanding the nature of the world". Congratulations:

Working in gene and mutation research. oh my someone can't deal with the issues and goes on the attack with pointless insults.

Swabbing out petri dishes hardly qualifies as "research".

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GYuXSsk4EQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GYuXSsk4EQ

Swabbing out petri dishes hardly qualifies as "research".

:eusa_eh::eusa_shifty:

Because it presents the latest findings by REPUTABLE, well known and respected scientists (REAL SCIENTISTS).

You really should get out of your basement more.

We don't need an hour and half or more to convince you are wrong concerning darwinian evolution, It's pretty simple really.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHeSaUq-Hl8]David Berlinski - Evolution destroyed in under 5 minutes - YouTube[/ame]

There is no known record of his own contribution to the development of mathematics or of any other science. None whatsoever. Pathetic.

You fail miserably at rebuttals. :lol:

Evolutionist pleading to their beloved theory.

Boyz II Men - End Of The Road - YouTube

On the other hand, we have the reality of extremists pleading their beloved appeals to fear and ignorance.

The result: Kitzmiller vs. Dover.

How's that working out for you?

We were warned these things would happen for while after all this is satans world at this time. He is on borrowed and that time can run out at anytime now.

I'm sure Marshall Applewhite warned you of many things.

Your Death Cult fantasies suggest you may actually be suffering from a pathology.

Don't you think the plant is actually the one that can take the suns energy not to much just enough and convert CO2 and H20 into sugar and cellulose ? The suns energy is used by the plant not the other way around. This is not decreasing entropy,this is a natural process that is Programmed in to the plant. Once again you ignore the genetic programming.

Don't you think the plant is actually the one that can take the suns energy not to much just enough and convert CO2 and H20 into sugar and cellulose ?

Yes, I think plants can use the Sun's energy to turn CO2 and H2O into sugar and cellulose.

The suns energy is used by the plant not the other way around.

Right, the Sun does not use the energy of the plant.

this is a natural process

A natural process that decreases local entropy and does not violate the 2nd Law.

This is not decreasing entropy

The sugar and cellulose has more order and more energy than the H2O and CO2. That is decreasing entropy. Still don't understand?

If you wish to believe this is decreasing entropy in a small area go ahead . No harm,no foul,The planet and universe is much larger, that is increasing entropy. We are just gonna have to agree to disagree concerning natural processes.

If you wish to believe this is decreasing entropy in a small area go ahead .

You believe it isn't?

On the other hand, we have the reality of extremists pleading their beloved appeals to fear and ignorance.

We were warned these things would happen for while after all this is satans world at this time. He is on borrowed and that time can run out at anytime now.

According to the tales and fables, it was your gawds who "created" Satan... and then your gawds lied to Adam and Eve.

Maybe you need new gawds?

Look, whatever convinces you of ape to human evolution does not convince me. The Y chromosome is evidence I have repeatedly asked you about that you don't have an answer for. You attempted once to answer but the evidence did not address the question because you didn't understand what the evidence was you presented.

I took all the classes necessary to gain a degree in science and passed all those classes needed.

Your videos is just more of the same ol arguments that I believe are baseless that is why I am now a creationist. The problem with most of you is that you don't know the difference between conjecture and actual empirical evidence or you don't realize the argument lacks empirical evidence.

You are a creationist because you are too stupid to be anything else. I would sympathize with your plight except for the fact that you are apparently a self-made man.

What degree? What papers have you published? What are your professional associations? How did your course material relate in any way to geology? What rocks and minerals/fossils have you personally collected and analyzed, and what is the disposition of those specimens? What field methods courses have you taken? What field work have you conducted? Where are your results published?

Oh right, you've already told us that you are not a scientist.

OMG! Did you know that satan has a fossil factory where he makes all those fossils and then places them all over the world to confuse us silly scientists?

facepalm.jpg

David Berlinski - Evolution destroyed in under 5 minutes - YouTube

You fail miserably at rebuttals. :lol:

Want rebuttals? Field trip...

What degree? What papers have you published? What are your professional associations? How did your course material relate in any way to geology? What rocks and minerals/fossils have you personally collected and analyzed, and what is the disposition of those specimens? What field methods courses have you taken? What field work have you conducted? Where are your results published?

Oh right, you've already told us that you are not a scientist.

I have my masters degree in molecular genetics. No papers published. No professional associations. I left the field many years ago and started a business in mining precious metals. Never said my studies are related to geology. I have observed many fossils from the Grand canyon with a friend that is a geologist.

Now you answer the same questions.

Forum List

Back