Why Is The President Constantly In The Dark?

Odumbo knows everything that goes on, he just uses his sycophants as political human shields whenever things go wrong. If they suffer too much damage, he tosses them aside like garbage, their purpose served.

like i mentioned before, they should kick off juan from "The Five" and replace him with James Carvelle, at least he can funny at times (Jaun Williams just sits there and lies for an hour),,,and laughs like a hyena in heat.

2013-10-30-22416392_large.jpg

Of course he knows about all of it.

But why he would admit it when he knows he could lie to the public without worrying about getting caught, and when he does get caught, he just denies knowledge of what is happening and let someone else take a fall. Dare to prove it...

Ame®icano;8075949 said:
Of course he knows about all of it.

But why he would admit it when he knows he could lie to the public without worrying about getting caught, and when he does get caught, he just denies knowledge of what is happening and let someone else take a fall. Dare to prove it...

I agree. It's a total cop-out. It's easier to push the LIE that 'he didn't know' than it is to admit that.......

He's a lying motherfucker.

And..... Forgive me but who is the 'someone else' that takes the fall?

I've never seen anybody get fired in this regime for incompetence or lying, have you?

They don't fire people for carrying out the emperor's wishes.

this reminds me of those apes who see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil, and stutter no evil {Uhm, urr,err, and uhh, well uhh, this started under the Bush Administration}.

Yeah, why doesn't he personally keep track of everything that all 2,000,000 of his employees are doing?

He must be taking too many vacactions.

Who does he think he is?

Bush?

Yeah, why doesn't he personally keep track of everything that all 2,000,000 of his employees are doing?

He must be taking too many vacactions.

Who does he think he is?

Bush?

ACA is his signature, and only, accomplishment in 5 years. Isn't it logical that he would try to keep track of how it was being implemented? isn't it logical that he would ask for periodic status reports from Sebelious on how it was going?

This is just another example that proves that the guy has no management ability at all.

Forum List

Back