Why Isn't The GOP Reaching Out To The Black & Minority Community?

BTW, this isn't about race, it's about politics.
It's perhaps where race meets politics.

Here - I'll reach out to the black community --- "Hey, ya lazy, crime committing dumbfuck. Put the crack pipe and Food Stamps down and enlist in the Army."

Blacks comprise 21.5% of the Army. Higher than their portion of the population
Are they just looking for "free stuff"?

Demographics of Active Duty U.S. Military | Statistic Brain

I would have thought the number would have been much higher than 21.5%

The entrance exam into the Army is the easiest/most dumbed-down of all services -- therefore, these folks seem to flock to the Army.

The life-long old saying "The Army is for Dummies" holds true !!

The GOP has already tried that slogan.

And yet, they remain baffled on how to win over black voters.

The only way to win the black vote is by promising them free shit.

PERIOD.

Blacks for the most part do not want to work, they are comfortable in living on govt. cheese. It's been proven by generational welfare. If these people truly wanted to become contributing members of society, they would have done so already.

Participation rate
Whites 63.7%
Blacks 61.4%

Employment to population rate
Whites 59.4%
Blacks 53.7%

Table A-2. Employment status of the civilian population by race, sex, and age

Epic fail.

Just ignore all the other stats.

The only way to win the black vote is by promising them free shit.

PERIOD.

Blacks for the most part do not want to work, they are comfortable in living on govt. cheese. It's been proven by generational welfare. If these people truly wanted to become contributing members of society, they would have done so already.

Participation rate
Whites 63.7%
Blacks 61.4%

Whites 59.4%
Blacks 53.7%

Epic fail.

You mean like you are?

Feel free to post them.

Participation rate
Whites 63.7%
Blacks 61.4%

Whites 59.4%
Blacks 53.7%

Epic fail.

You mean like you are?

Feel free to post them.

They've been posted ad-nauseam on these boards.

You no doubt would have seen them if it weren't for your head being planted in your ass.

They've been posted ad-nauseam on these boards.

You no doubt would have seen them if it weren't for your head being planted in your ass.

Then you shouldn't have any problem finding them.

Walk the talk.

No I didn't have any problem finding them and neither should you. Unless you wish to remain ignorant.

Then post them.

You're the one who says they exist. You back it up.

That's what I did.

If you can't, one can only conclude you're full of bullshit.

Then you shouldn't have any problem finding them.

Walk the talk.

No I didn't have any problem finding them and neither should you. Unless you wish to remain ignorant.

Then post them.

That's what I did.

They've been posted and unless you're a total retard you have seen them. But keep playing the ignorant liberal, it suits you so well.

Then post them.

That's what I did.

They've been posted and unless you're a total retard you have seen them. But keep playing the ignorant liberal, it suits you so well.

Poster who has backed up his argument - me
Poster who has not - you

Walk the talk.

Then post them.

That's what I did.

Poster who has not - you

Walk the talk.

A poster that is dishonest - you.

A poster that knows it - me.

Tell me Mr. Dishonesty what argument did you back up?

That's what I thought.

Why don't asians vote for Republicans?

More free stuff?

Here - I'll reach out to the black community --- "Hey, ya lazy, crime committing dumbfuck. Put the crack pipe and Food Stamps down and enlist in the Army."

Blacks comprise 21.5% of the Army. Higher than their portion of the population
Are they just looking for "free stuff"?

Demographics of Active Duty U.S. Military | Statistic Brain

I would have thought the number would have been much higher than 21.5%

The entrance exam into the Army is the easiest/most dumbed-down of all services -- therefore, these folks seem to flock to the Army.

The life-long old saying "The Army is for Dummies" holds true !!
Are you military????

Poster who has not - you

Walk the talk.

That's what I thought.

If by disparaging those who disagree with as "liberal," this is an attempt to bolster "Team Conservative" by lamely not backing up your argument, being unable to use deductive logic, not being able to do simple math, and being an odious racist, you're not helping your side.

You said most blacks don't want to work, yet the participation rate of blacks is 96% of whites and the employment rate is 90% of whites. That makes your argument false, especially since you can't back up your argument one iota.

Bullshitters can't walk the talk.

Poster who has not - you

Walk the talk.

That's what I thought.

If by disparaging those who disagree with as "liberal," this is an attempt to bolster "Team Conservative" by lamely not backing up your argument, being unable to use deductive logic, not being able to do simple math, and being an odious racist, you're not helping your side.

You said most blacks don't want to work, yet the participation rate of blacks is 96% of whites and the employment rate is 90% of whites. That makes your argument false, especially since you can't back up your argument one iota.

You're right I said most blacks don't want to work. That's my opinion and it requires no proof.

The link you cited shows the average unemployment rate for blacks (using the nine months you presented) is at 12.2.

For whites it's 6.3

That's what I thought.

You're right I said most blacks don't want to work. That's my opinion and it requires no proof.

The link you cited shows the average unemployment rate for blacks (using the nine months you presented) is at 12.2.

For whites it's 6.3

That may be true but that's not "most blacks."

The data says that most blacks do want to work.

For whites it's 6.3

That may be true but that's not "most blacks."

The data says that most blacks do want to work.

How was that data collected?

The GOP can never turn this around unless and until they go on the offensive and stop being worried about being called racists.

Yes, on one hand they should reach out and try to get a clear message out to as many minorities as they possibly can. But the message should be the exact opposite of the Dems' message. Something like:
  1. The Democrats want you to stay isolated from the rest of the American populace to keep you angry. We want you with everyone else, and thriving. When you thrive, everyone thrives.
  2. Lowering expectations to avoid hurting your feelings hurts you, it doesn't help you. We know you don't need expectations to be lowered.
  3. We know you're as capable of success and happiness as anyone else, and that you deserve better than what you've gotten from those who want to keep you set apart.
  4. We want everyone to be treated as Americans, and not little tribes kept separated by something as trivial as the color of their skin.
What the hell does the GOP have to lose at this point? Votes? The party has been afraid to speak up and now they're pretty much in the shitter with minorities. Challenge minorities, especially blacks, shock them, they can take it. Expose the damage that has been done directly to them by identity politics and political correctness. No one has been hurt more than blacks by this. Deliver a clear and consistent message.

Don't see it happening any time soon, of course.

You are not that bright if you believe that demonizing "the other side" should be part of the message of reaching out the black and minority communities.

It adds nothing to the conversation. It just doesn't help.

WHY NOT? That is ALL Obama does in his hateful speeches he flies around the country to give EVERY WEEK
and you must be a joker or something, what do you lefties accuse Republicans of having
a war women
a war on black people
a war on brown people
a war on homosexuals
a war on bums sucking off taxpayers
A WAR ON everything and EVERYONE who isn't from the saintly party, Democrats.

so you all shouldn't be talking and accusing others of, DEMONIZING...
you Democrats wrote the book on that

Forum List

Back