Zone1 Why Protestants annoy me (and other Catholics)

Well, after scolding me, he would be surprised to learn that I am Catholic myself. lol
That wouldn't matter to him. You have to be a strict, by-the-book Catholic, or he'd cast you aside. If you ever want to see what I mean ... you can PM me, and I'll tell you his screen name and the site he's on.

"Saved" is not often used in Catholic nomenclature. Is this what they said or your interpretation of what they said?
regardless, it only makes sense that one needs to belong to THE Church Christ founded in order to be saved.

He is the one who knows what it takes to get our sorry human asses into Heaven (so to say)

No one else knows ...and no other Church can save but the One He founded.

Try arguing with that, protesters.... u can't.

Canonized saints always taught this is so... that there is no salvation outside the Catholic Church--extra ecclesia nulla salus

BTW Anyone canonized (so called) after 1958 is likely NOT a saint in Heaven. The Vatican is NOT the Catholic Church anymore, hasn't been for 65 years.

What's the goal, salvation of souls or adding numbers to your organization?
Mr Santimonious

clueless

I guess if you are in the ChurchChrist founded, you should just appreciate that and never bother trying to save anyone else... by bringing them into the Church?

so much for Jesus's Words to go into the whole world and preach the Gospel...

and I don't recall Him saying: "the Gospel according to BS Filter, who will grace the world w/ his presence shortly... just wait for it"

Mr Santimonious

clueless

I guess if you are in the ChurchChrist founded, you should just appreciate that and never bother trying to save anyone else... by bringing them into the Church?

so much for Jesus's Words to go into the whole world and preach the Gospel...

and I don't recall Him saying: "the Gospel according to BS Filter, who will grace the world w/ his presence shortly... just wait for it"
Non-Catholics get Saved every day. Your organization never saved anyone. Jesus saves.

I didn't say any such thing. I said that the hardcore Catholics I know have told me that I MUST be a Catholic to be saved. Christ says that I must believe in Him. Christ doesn't say a thing about what denomination I should belong to.
so you know everything Jesus has ever said, even the things He "did and said that, were it all written, all the books in the world could not contain it all" (words from the New Testament)

The Catholic Church is the one Christ founded (which is no longer in the Vatican).

He would not have established ANY Church-- if it had not been necessary.

Non-Catholics get Saved every day. Your organization never saved anyone. Jesus saves.
How do you know anyone is saved inside or outside of any alleged church?

you don't. You're not God (sorry to burst your prideful bubble)

What "indoctrinates" anyone with the least bit of critical independent reasoning abilities against the evil that is the RCC.....
I read this far

You're not listening and your prejudice is like that of any protestant... tiresome and etc..

you just want to stay in your error. Well, that is your choice to do so... free country and all.. But remember Jesus did say that FEW

find the Narrow Way...

You're not going to get to Heaven your way... only Christ's way

How do you know anyone is saved inside or outside of any alleged church?

you don't. You're not God (sorry to burst your prideful bubble)
I know because Jesus said "No one comes to the Father but through Me". The Apostle Paul said that "if you confess Jesus is Lord you will be saved".

They just dismiss the Catholic Church outright... based in larg part on what their pastors have told them (indoctrinatd them on) about the Catholic Church. Again, I am not referring to the Vatican which ceased being Catholic 65 years ago.

They often have NO interest in the OLDEST (and only) Christian Church...

Jesus established ONE Church and a lot of thm don't seem to care which one tht is
That's because they're smart enough to realize that NO denomination can claim to contain Christ's Church. It's far larger than any artificial man-made boundaries.

I read this far

You're not listening and your prejudice is like that of any protestant... tiresome and etc..

you just want to stay in your error. Well, that is your choice to do so... free country and all.. But remember Jesus did say that FEW

find the Narrow Way...

You're not going to get to Heaven your way... only Christ's way
Agree. Show me where Jesus said that I have to belong to your organization in order to get to Heaven. Go ahead.

They just dismiss the Catholic Church outright... based in larg part on what their pastors have told them (indoctrinatd them on) about the Catholic Church. Again, I am not referring to the Vatican which ceased being Catholic 65 years ago.

They often have NO interest in the OLDEST (and only) Christian Church...

Jesus established ONE Church and a lot of thm don't seem to care which one tht is
Protestants are the best friends Catholics have

If it is the real Church, why would its members not say so?

u w ant some church or alleged church that doesn't believe in itself??

hmmm....
Believing that the Catholic Church is the only true church is no more profitable than believing the only true sneetches are the ones with stars on their bellies. The name on the door means nothing when God's people gather to worship, and if you cannot worship with another Christian who reveres Christ but goes to a church with a different name on the door, the problem is with you, not them.

Every Catholic I've known says that salvation can only come if you're a member of the Catholic Church. The Orthodox Church teaches a similar doctrine. I believe in Christ ... not a group of men wearing robes.
The thief on the cross beside Jesus wasn't baptized, never took communion, didn't know a saint from a hole in the ground, and probably never heard of Mary either. That didn't stop Jesus from taking him into paradise that day. It amazes me that they are able, with a straight face, insist they are authorized to put more restrictions on people than He did.

Forum List

Back