Why Republicans think the Democratic Party is the "Plantation" party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly ever even comment on racial politics because it brings out the real haters to protest that their horrible attitudes are justified, that the scapegoat in question has earned all the bile they can spew. To me people are mostly just easily led no matter their color, everything you accuse black Americans of is presented in all it's horrible glory in conservative politics, you people play the victim better than anyone.

"horrible attitudes?

just more moronic platitudes you cant back up

what did i; or any conservative; "accuse Black people of"?

if you are so good to black people as a party why do they hate your party so much?

Black Abortion rates are more than 2x vs. whites. Given Blacks are 12 percent of population, the math points to at least Sanger's control vision. Why don't you check recent abortion rates among blacks compared to whites and tell us otherwise?

Margaret Sanger was anti-abortion you sad little man.

Trying to manufacture fact out of mantras and wishful thinking is beyond sad.

Sanger was not even close to "pro-choice" and it is simply ludicrous but not surprising from this idiot Carbineeer to suggest she was anti-abortion.

when facts dont align with left-wing talking points, the narrative; left-wing nutjobs just stick their heads in their asses and pull out some stupid shit that has nothing to do with reality

"horrible attitudes?

just more moronic platitudes you cant back up

if you are so good to black people as a party why do they hate your party so much?

i dont think most black people "hate" like that; do you leftard?

and for the ones that do "hate" Republicans; that is most likely a learned thing; from listening to morons and far-left hypocrites like you

Why would Democrats being trying to reduce the Black population, that votes for them in 90+% numbers?

I want to be entertained by a rightwing theory on that.

because they will get the votes of the survivors anyway you dolt

oh and in case you havent noticed moron; the Left has moved on and is now busy pandering to Hispanics; because Hispanics HAVE PASSED BLACKS IN POPULATION.

coincidence?

is it OK to seek the votes of people in a democracy?

its not pandering to seek the will of THE PEOPLE.

your very confused

and for the ones that do "hate" Republicans; that is most likely a learned thing; from listening to morons and far-left hypocrites like you

the black community hates your party.

You didn't know that?

Black Abortion rates are more than 2x vs. whites. Given Blacks are 12 percent of population, the math points to at least Sanger's control vision. Why don't you check recent abortion rates among blacks compared to whites and tell us otherwise?

You claimed that the high abortion rate among blacks was part of Sanger's vision, did you not?

She was anti-abortion.

"While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Sounds like a quote right out of the modern conservative's playbook.

oh and in case you havent noticed moron; the Left has moved on and is now busy pandering to Hispanics; because Hispanics HAVE PASSED BLACKS IN POPULATION.

coincidence?

your very confused

it's pandering when you offer them much and deliver nothing but taking them for granted you idiot

like i've said; minorities had it MUCH BETTER when Republicans ran things

You claimed that the high abortion rate among blacks was part of Sanger's vision, did you not?

She was anti-abortion.

"While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Sounds like a quote right out of the modern conservative's playbook.

she was very pro-abortion; not only pro-abortion but for actually trying to basically kill off black peo0ple and other "undersireables"
you're simply a loser lying to himself

Why would Democrats being trying to reduce the Black population, that votes for them in 90+% numbers?

coincidence?

yep, you would hope black people would notice this and see that for party for what they are...
the unemployment for blacks are out of this world but now Democrats want to legalize MILLIONS OF illegal immigrants to take jobs that are available from them and with unemployment sitting in this country at 7%...but don't forget the crow they care MORE for black people

But it's ok for YOU to talk about white people? and how they think and feel?
you people have some nerve to act like we the people in this country can't discuss or know how others might feel...that's that uppity Democrat we are used to having shoved in our faces...I've lived around all colors and race for 60 years, I think I have a right to talk about what I see, think and feel
now go find a park to occupy or something

And how do you know whether the member whom you just (unsucessfully) tried to insult is white, black, Latino or something else?

And what would it matter? If you are as colorblind as you claim to be, then it shouldn't matter if occupied is white, black, latino or anywhing else.

Now, you can feel free to try to order another member around, but occupy has all the same freedoms here that you and I have. Only, occupy has been polite. You have not.

You might as well stop wasting your time on me and go find someone else to troll..I don't put up people like you
this is my last post to you, byeStatistikhengst
This message is hidden because Statistikhengst is on your ignore list.

It's the small blessings in life that count, but knowing how a number of conservatives here in USMB act, Stephanie will claim to have me on ignore, but she will "peek" at every post and then she will wail and gnash teeth and...

oh, fun times.

coincidence?

yep, you would hope black people would notice this and see that for what they are...
the unemployment for blacks are out of this world but now Democrats want to legalize MILLIONS OF illegal immigrants to take jobs that are available from them and with unemployment sitting in this country at 7%...but you see they care so much for black people

Ahh, the gold old "pit the minorites against each other" trick. Very, very sly. I am sure that no one noticed.

/sarc

coincidence?

your very confused

it's pandering when you offer them much and deliver nothing but taking them for granted you idiot

like i've said; minorities had it MUCH BETTER when Republicans ran things

go get the minorities who agree with you

Sorry, that was too stupid to be entertaining. In comparison, you are beginning to make Stephanie only look mildly retarded.

coincidence?

yep, you would hope black people would notice this and see that for party for what they are...
the unemployment for blacks are out of this world but now Democrats want to legalize MILLIONS OF illegal immigrants to take jobs that are available from them and with unemployment sitting in this country at 7%...but don't forget the crow they care MORE for black people

exactly; the biggest losers when Dems give amnesty to 20 million or so illegals (yes it will be at least that; Dem ideology regarding immigration is FAMILY REUNIFICATION. when they are given amnesty their whole extended families will be eligible to come here eventually) wont be White people; it will be African-Americans

coincidence?

exactly; the biggest losers when Dems give amnesty to 20 million or so illegals (yes it will be at least that; Dem ideology regarding immigration is FAMILY REUNIFICATION. when they are given amnesty their whole extended families will be eligible to come here eventually) wont be White people; it will be African-Americans

see your racist

yep, she a perfect example of the left and the Democrat party
everything is said with hate against the other party...you can't discuss anything about black people without being accused of being a racist by them or shoved in your how black people supposedly hate's the republican party
it's a sad testament to what that party has become and the type of people in it

Last edited:

see your racist

see; YOU'RE stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back