Why should blacks become republicans?

I would like a logical explanation from one of you white republicans as to why blacks should join your party. Please do not regurgitate the lame story about the 1860 democratic party. After all, every time we blacks talk about what occurred during that time none of you were there. The history of things were not important to you in this regard, so since you weren't around in 1860 and history is not important you in other situations, it's not important now. So please explain why blacks should join the republican party.
you have one group of people that believe you can stand on your own w/o any help from anyone aside from family and friends.

the other group believes you can't make it, in any stage of life, w/o their help and direction.

Yep republicans think we can't make it unless we are republicans because we are so dumb that we must be helped and directed by republicans away from democrats who are fooling us so they can keep us on some imaginary plantation.

I've posed this question in many ways over time here, and the response I keep getting is "at some point minorities will realize that the GOP is better for them". When I ask what the GOP is going to do in terms of outreach, some attempt at communication, I get nothing. Apparently, an attractive come-hither look is the approach, while the Democrats continue their 24-hour-a-day full-court press.

So I think that's about it.
you'd think, at some point, they would figure out that the people that are 'helping' them are actually the ones wearing the boot that's on their necks

We figured that out, and it is the reason why the majority of us are democrats. We don't want the noose, which is what most of you republicans would rather do to us. C'mon, we read the shit you post here. You guys are republicans, and despite all the racist bullshit you post every single damn day, you actually think you can tell us that republicans don't see race.

I would like a logical explanation from one of you white republicans as to why blacks should join your party. Please do not regurgitate the lame story about the 1860 democratic party. After all, every time we blacks talk about what occurred during that time none of you were there. The history of things were not important to you in this regard, so since you weren't around in 1860 and history is not important you in other situations, it's not important now. So please explain why blacks should join the republican party.
you have one group of people that believe you can stand on your own w/o any help from anyone aside from family and friends.

the other group believes you can't make it, in any stage of life, w/o their help and direction.

Yep republicans think we can't make it unless we are republicans because we are so dumb that we must be helped and directed by republicans away from democrats who are fooling us so they can keep us on some imaginary plantation.
sadly, I knew you wouldn't be able to learn.

you are just to dumb

I've posed this question in many ways over time here, and the response I keep getting is "at some point minorities will realize that the GOP is better for them". When I ask what the GOP is going to do in terms of outreach, some attempt at communication, I get nothing. Apparently, an attractive come-hither look is the approach, while the Democrats continue their 24-hour-a-day full-court press.

you'd think, at some point, they would figure out that the people that are 'helping' them are actually the ones wearing the boot that's on their necks

We figured that out, and it is the reason why the majority of us are democrats. We don't want the noose, which is what most of you republicans would rather do to us. C'mon, we read the shit you post here. You guys are republicans, and despite all the racist bullshit you post every single damn day, you actually think you can tell us that republicans don't see race.
if you figured out that dems have a boot on your neck, why are you a dem?

They shouldn't; ZERO, NADA, NONE!!! Absolutely NOT ever ever ever.................PEOPLE join Parties so I encourage EVERY person with a few living brain cells to drop the Deadbeat Dems and become Republicans...for their kids' sakes!!!....what's left of them that haven't been aborted.

Greg

you are just to dumb

LOL! I have learned. And that's why I am not a republican.

you are just to dumb

reps cons think you can make it on your own.

dems leftists know you can't.

but hey, keep voting for the party you must know is lying to you and keeps you dirt poor and dumb af.

why are inner city schools in black neighborhoods to bad when just a few miles away, under the same politicians, the mostly white school is doing very well?

could it be that the dems in control are intentionally making the lives of black children harder than clearly needs to be?

nah, it's got to be something else b/c cons are meanies

Because they don't have a boot around my neck but republicans have a noose waiting for me and a tree as well. You are a racist POS yourself and a republican. Why the fuck would I want to support what you believe? Your party offers us no freedom. It offers us a return to second class citizenship with no rights.

Because they don't have a boot around my neck but republicans have a noose waiting for me and a tree as well. You are a racist POS yourself and a republican. Why the fuck would I want to support what you believe? Your party offers us no freedom. It offers us a return to second class citizenship with no rights.
dems on a boot on you neck, you hold it in place. guess you like the pain.

your delusion about what reps want to do with you is fucking idiotic.

you are just to dumb

reps cons think you can make it on your own.

dems leftists know you can't.

but hey, keep voting for the party you must know is lying to you and keeps you dirt poor and dumb af.

why are inner city schools in black neighborhoods to bad when just a few miles away, under the same politicians, the mostly white school is doing very well?

could it be that the dems in control are intentionally making the lives of black children harder than clearly needs to be?

nah, it's got to be something else b/c cons are meanies

Republicans control most states. States control school funding formulas. These formulas are based on property values. So if property in black communities are lower than those in white communities just a few miles away, guess what?

dems on a boot on you neck, you hold it in place. guess you like the pain.

your delusion about what reps want to do with you is fucking idiotic.

It's no delusion. All I need to do is read another day of racist republican posts here at USMB to know what republicans have planned for blacks

tenor.gif

Yes, that's fair. But when you're already sensitive to something that you've been told for generations, and then it plays out right in front of you, the cement hardens, no matter what. What "might" be becomes irrelevant.

That's exactly what has happened over the last two years.

Yes, that's fair. But when you're already sensitive to something that you've been told for generations, and then it plays out right in front of you, the cement hardens, no matter what. What "might" be becomes irrelevant.

nothing new has happened.

the media used incredibly rare happenings to piss off black people into thinking they are being hunted. Any look at the facts of that would make it clear that it's pure propaganda.

and the focus on the neo-nazis? They aren't doing anything they haven't been doing for decades. Basically nothing. But the media wants to wind up the ignorant, so they give them media time and most people fall for it.

the best thing about propaganda is you only have to avoid using the word propaganda in public.

Are you saying black people are poor? I do believe those programs help as many or more white people.
Those who are not, do not need the programs

So the programs are not targeted at black people? Doesn't that kind of destroy your whole paternalistic and contemptuous, "democrats is good for black people cuz dey like poor people programs"?
No it does not
By saying that, you implied that black people are poor.
Did no such thing

What else could it be when you say democrats are doing black Americans favors with anti poverty government programs? Programs which serve more white people, BTW.

If you want to take that approach, you should be arguing that the programs are a political outreach to white people.

Because Republicans let you think for yourself, they don't try to tell you what to do or think.
So do Democrats.

Ask any prominent black Republican how much democrats let black men think for themselves. Clarence Thomas Congress to mind.

When Colin Powell decided to think for himself what did republicans do?

They found a woman who agreed to say he did awful things to her years ago. Oh, no, that wasn't them.

Because Republicans let you think for yourself, they don't try to tell you what to do or think.
So do Democrats.

Ask any prominent black Republican how much democrats let black men think for themselves. Clarence Thomas Congress to mind.
Why do other blacks despise Clarence Thomas?

Thomas is a sellout. He got admitted into Yale because of AA, the very policy he opposes today. Had it not been for AA, he would never have been a scotus justice.

A good example of what I'm talking about.

nothing new has happened.

the media used incredibly rare happenings to piss off black people into thinking they are being hunted. Any look at the facts of that would make it clear that it's pure propaganda.

and the focus on the neo-nazis? They aren't doing anything they haven't been doing for decades. Basically nothing. But the media wants to wind up the ignorant, so they give them media time and most people fall for it.

the best thing about propaganda is you only have to avoid using the word propaganda in public.
You're just denying the obvious: Trump pretending he didn't know who David Duke was, his comments after riots, white supremacist/white nationalist groups increasing and supporting him, on and on. Look at what is said RIGHT HERE ON USMB. Do you think this is the only place this shit is said?

You can just pretend all that hasn't happened, or you can say that it's "not enough" (even though that's not for you to determine), and all that does is make it worse.

Do you think a left-winger telling you that something you feel deeply is wrong and irrelevant is going to change your mind? Really?

Forum List

Back