Why the Constituion is important and what it does

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This document restrains the President and Congress and the states from hurting people.

Trump is learning that the hard way.

16427456_10156455004402524_1438178937816312658_n.jpg

In all fairness to Henry and his statement, he tried to establish a Christian church in VA when he was governor, and Jefferson and Madison put the kabosh on it.

This document restrains the President and Congress and the states from hurting people.

It actually enumerates federal powers and gives the balance to states and individuals. You are confusing activist judges with checks and balances.

Only when Republicans are in office, otherwise, like with Obama, citizens be damned. Jake, you are such a liberal suckass pussy, it isn't even funny anymore.

untitled.png

Last edited:
andaronjim is neither patriot nor very bright, I will give them that in all of his angst.

The Constitution is there to protect us from government.

Read it again, jim.

andaronjim is neither patriot nor very bright, I will give them that in all of his angst.

Read it again, jim.
If it wasn't for people like me and others who served this Great Country and the Constitution(which Obama tried to destroy), then morons like you would of been in some USSR Gulag in Siberia. What a douche Jake the Fake is.

Last edited:
What has Trump done that was unconstitutional?
:dunno:
He may not deny the right to reenter the country by a person with legal status without individual hearings. That at the most basic is illegal. Other aspects of his "ban" may also be found illegal. Time will tell.

The real issue is Trump's views on immigration by non-whites has nothing to do with security. The people he stopped coming have been in refugee camps for decades. And the issue is not immigrants using social services. It's really about their breeding.

It actually enumerates federal powers and gives the balance to states and individuals. You are confusing activist judges with checks and balances.
What checks and balances? You have the executive branch attacking the judicial by claiming that their decision is being made for political reasons. You can, and indeed people do interpret the constitution differently, what you don't do is attack a judge personally because you don't like his decisions. As a president who has sworn to uphold the constitution you should forego personal attacks, even if it's for the sole reason to preserve the integrity of the judicial system, by questioning their motives you are in fact trying to destroy at least one and probably most important way to preserve the democratic system.

Read it again, jim.
If it wasn't for people like me and others who served this Great Country and the Constitution(which Obama tried to destroy), then morons like you would of been in some USSR Gulag in Siberia. What a douche Jake the Fake is.
Oh, stop the "I am a veteran shit", you bozo.

I served too, serving the country and the Constitution. You are no more special that way than I am.

What checks and balances? You have the executive branch attacking the judicial by claiming that their decision is being made for political reasons. You can, and indeed people do interpret the constitution differently, what you don't do is attack a judge personally because you don't like his decisions. As a president who has sworn to uphold the constitution you should forego personal attacks, even if it's for the sole reason to preserve the integrity of the judicial system, by questioning their motives you are in fact trying to destroy at least one and probably most important way to preserve the democratic system.
Judges were sworn to uphold the constitution also, but as we have seen from establishment types they write their own laws, instead of allowing the people to make the decision. That has always been the intent of the left, because they know without the black robes, their policies would never happen.

Read it again, jim.

I served too, serving the country and the Constitution. You are no more special that way than I am.
Jake the only place you served is in your parents basement, smoking dope and getting government cheese. Stop your lying you tard.

All of those who arguing against Patrick Henry are clearly for Big Government administrations.

Read it again, jim.

Jake the only place you served is in your parents basement, smoking dope and getting government cheese. Stop your lying you tard.
I served honorably to protect the Constitution and you were dishonorably discharged. Run along.

Now grow up and talk an adult here.

By enumerating the powers of the federal government it limits the government to the powers enumerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back