Why the Right loves Putin

More leftist babblespeak. The right doesn't love Putin, they like that they can use Putin to make fun of obama. The right does like the fact that Putin is a man's man; obama? er, not so much. Another leftistderpthread.

obamabike.jpg

I love this shot

Putin can look so tough when he is not beating defenseless women

How about when Slick Willy incinerated ALIVE 90 individuals - 20 children - in Waco TX?!?!?!?!?!?!?

But Obama does so many things better than does Putin!

For example:

Golf
Apologize
Grovel
Bicycle
Bow
Scrape

But I will concede that Obama and Putin are about equal in their expertise at lying.

I can see why they want Obama to be more like Putin

Cossacks use whips on Pussy Riot members

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

Putin is awesome. Better to whip Pussy than be pussy-whipped like Obama.

I'd love to see a poll asking Americans - who do you respect more as a leader, Obama or Putin. Putin gets my vote. I wonder how well he'd do? 30% maybe?

You're darn-tootin, we like Vlad Putin!

And who on this thread said the right does not worship Putin?

More leftist babblespeak. The right doesn't love Putin, they like that they can use Putin to make fun of obama. The right does like the fact that Putin is a man's man; obama? er, not so much. Another leftistderpthread.

obamabike.jpg

I love this shot

How about when Slick Willy incinerated ALIVE 90 individuals - 20 children - in Waco TX?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Really?

I thought Koresh did that

I love this shot

Really?

I thought Koresh did that

No, it was Clinton's lesbo lawyer who accomplished that. Tho she did not drive the tank herself and I still dispute those who say Michael Dukakis did that for a campaign video.

obamabike.jpg

I love this shot

Putin is nasty assed heartless bully.

Still more manly than obama though.

I wonder, did obama get his mom jeans from Target?

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

Putin is awesome. Better to whip Pussy than be pussy-whipped like Obama.

I'd love to see a poll asking Americans - who do you respect more as a leader, Obama or Putin. Putin gets my vote. I wonder how well he'd do? 30% maybe?

You're darn-tootin, we like Vlad Putin!

And who on this thread said the right does not worship Putin?

Not one person has said they worship him. NOT ONE.

the comments are that he is a leader and a man whereas obama is not a leader and is a pussy.

you would never see Putin bow to the king of Saudi Arabia, thats for fuckin sure.

obamabike.jpg

I love this shot

Yet you and the Democrat Party fully support Clinton sexually harassing and highly suspected of raping several women..have a cigar..:lol:

Last edited:

obamabike.jpg

I love this shot

How much of a man does it take to whip women in public?

You gotta have sympathy for the low information left that really believes everything the left wing blogs tell them. An internet search of Alinsky's "rules for radicals" tells us that the left's concept of reality is bak-assward and upside down and the radical left lives in a vacuum of information promoted by outrageously inaccurate left wing blogs. The short answer for reasonable left wingers is to trust but verify. The longer answer is to understand the mess that the left radicals promote.

I love this shot

You won't get an argument from me on that, Putin is nasty assed heartless bully. He has balls to do that in public, for shure.

And yet, he's still more manly than obama.

obama-pitch-baseball-april-2010.jpg
putin+judo+throw.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Barry rides a girls bike, in girls pants, throws like a girl.

eta: Provide a damn link stating that Putin whipped women in public. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Last edited:
Where are you getting this "we love Putin" talking point?

The only difference between Putin and Obama is Putin has more experience as a thug in power. Obama's still green... which is rather sad considering he's been at the job almost 6 years.

Neither of them should be anywhere near power though.

You won't get an argument from me on that, Putin is nasty assed heartless bully. He has balls to do that in public, for shure.

And yet, he's still more manly than obama.

obama-pitch-baseball-april-2010.jpg
putin+judo+throw.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Barry rides a girls bike, in girls pants, throws like a girl.

eta: Provide a damn link stating that Putin whipped women in public. Yeah, that's what I thought.

More manly? Not exactly a tough hurdle is it?

Putin is former KGB. He cannot be trusted. I believe that if he could get away with it, he'd shut down the Russian media, nationalize the oil and gas industries and generally clamp down on freedoms Russians now have.
The guy is a communist.

Forum List

Back