Zone1 Why the rosary is a most important prayer/meditation all Christians should say daily

Actually, I am mentioned. I am a new creature:
2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new

Insults aside, just answer the question...
you don't seem much more new than the old creature. I mean, don't u have anything better to do than hate on Catholics?

cue the part where you say you don't hate Catholics, just their hideous religion

If the Catholic Church is Christ's Church, then where will Christ reside when He returns to earth. He's Catholic, right???

you don't seem much more new than the old creature. I mean, don't u have anything better to do than hate on Catholics?

cue the part where you say you don't hate Catholics, just their hideous religion
Love Catholics. Hate dogma...
Insults aside, just answer the question. Yes or no will suffice...

But you know everything already!

Why should I waste my time when you will just attack anyway?

no thanks
Because of your faith in the Catholic Church, of course. Surely Christ will head His one true church from Rome when He returns, correct?
Just quote the scripture where Christ throws down His Jewish prayer shawl and picks up His rosary...

The Masbaha should be used every day. It’s crucial. The Islamic prayer beads help the faithful keep count in reciting the dikhr.

Misery, meet your Savior:
His name is Yeshua Hamashiach. He is a Jewish Rabbi. He will rule and reign in the new Jewish Temple. In the city of David. In Israel. And Paul's 7 Churches will accompany Him. And all the Catholics that accept Christ as their Savior will have access to Him there in Jerusalem. So will Methodists, Baptists, and everybody else that has accepted His gift of redemption.

Psalm 2: 4 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure: “Yet I have set My King on My holy hill of Zion.

Last edited:
So, yes? Because I am pretty sure that Christ has the upper had in any battle with a mortal.

Do you believe that Christ will reside in Rome when He returns?

Who said the current occupant is mortal?

About where Christ will live when he comes back, all I can say is that he has not consulted with me about the matter.

Who said the current occupant is mortal?

About where Christ will live when he comes back, all I can say is that he has not consulted with me about the matter.

He told all of us in no uncertain terms where He will be when He returns:

Zechariah 14:4On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the Mount moving north and half moving south.”

Last edited:
He told all of us in no uncertain terms where He will be when He returns:

Zechariah 14:4On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the Mount moving north and half moving south.”

Well, good for you. Now you know, why did you ask me?

why did you ask me?
So you will understand that Christ is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. That He will never convert to Catholicism, that He will always live with the Jews, and God Himself will come with the New Jerusalem. And you will be welcome there...

And, because it is a chance to offer you the truth. To offer you that sweet Jesus peace. If you believe in Christ then you need to know about Him, not religion. You need to rest in the assurance that Christ is sitting at the right hand of God interceding for you right now, not up on the cross paying for Bill's sin from yesterday, or Jen's sin from this morning. There is nothing, no thing that Jesus needs to prefect the work He did on the cross. He nailed your sin to it, and God doesn't even remember your sins anymore. They are as far from God as the East is from the West. If you accept Christ as your Savior then when God looks at you, He sees the glory of His Son. Your seat at His table is reserved, for His Son's sake. Because His Son loved you enough to die in your place.

Last edited:
So you will understand that Christ is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. That He will never convert to Catholicism, that He will always live with the Jews, and God Himself will come with the New Jerusalem. And you will be welcome there...

And, because it is a chance to offer you the truth. To offer you that sweet Jesus peace. If you believe in Christ then you need to know about Him, not religion. You need to rest in the assurance that Christ is sitting at the right hand of God interceding for you right now, not up on the cross paying for Bill's sin from yesterday, or Jen's sin from this morning. There is nothing, no thing that Jesus needs to prefect the work He did on the cross. He nailed your sin to it, and God doesn't even remember your sins anymore. They are as far from God as the East is from the West. If you accept Christ as your Savior then when God looks at you, He sees the glory of His Son. Your seat at His table is reserved, for His Son's sake. Because His Son loved you enough to die in your place.

Okay.

The rosary is not about finishing anything. It is remembering our Biblical story of mankind, his fall, his redemption and salvation. In remembering, we recall all of God's blessings and it becomes a prayer of thanksgiving. The rosary is the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

Notice that some have to first change the rosary into something it is not in order to attack it.
you didnt read my post; if you did you ignored- theres zero biblical basis for the rosary- zero.

who said it is a requirement?

Although, the way the world is now, it looks like it should be.

And to Mary, it was a requirement. She told the boy she appeared to in 1917 at Fatima that he would have to pray many rosaries to get to Heaven..

a CHILD!

so let's see... Adults over the age of about 18 probably need to pray millions of rosaries.

Oh well... I love spending time with the Holy Family and meditating on the beautiful life and teachings of our Lord
so why did Jesus die on the cross then?

Again, whoever thinks he can sit on his hands all the way to Heaven is believing a LIE. Not one of thos scriptures says otherwise, unless you don't have a problem contradicting OTHER scriptures that are CLEAR

like Philippians 2:12

Work out your salvation...

THAT is verbatim
work OUT, means you already have it not work for.

Romans 5

King James Version

5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Forum List

Back