Why Trump must not apologize

Bernie should apologize for draining the poor college kids lunch money. Especially how he slapped most of his supporters in the face looking weak and now is a sellout for sucking up to Hillary. And not to mention her... how about she apologize for too many things to name because they are terrible.

Why Trump Must Not Apologize | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform
And from what I have seen of Trump he won't apologize. Fuck the cucks and libtards that want him to!

The racists do love their Great White Hope.
We Americans sure do love our Great Savior. :) You can catch a train or bus to Mexico with the rest of the American haters...or just wait until Trump declares martial law and its open season on the likes of you

Why Trump Must Not Apologize | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform
And from what I have seen of Trump he won't apologize. Fuck the cucks and libtards that want him to!

We Americans sure do love our Great Savior. :) You can catch a train or bus to Mexico with the rest of the American haters...or just wait until Trump declares martial law and its open season on the likes of you

You are such a troll. It is almost comical, like a parity of what a leftist thinks of conservatives. And the left points to these unnerved, tiny segment of society and makes them the boogeyman. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were a black lives matter activist. The message board equivalent of the many fake racist stunts that are so commonplace on college campuses.

You are such a troll. It is almost comical, like a parity of what a leftist thinks of conservatives. And the left points to these unnerved, tiny segment of society and makes them the boogeyman. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were a black lives matter activist. The message board equality of the many fake racist stunts that are so commonplace on college campuses.
Lol....I laugh at clowns like you. You amuse me highly. I am NOT a fucking conservative. I am a Racial Nationalist. FFS...go back and bury your head in your ass I been here over a god damn year and clowns like you still have no idea who I am....not going to sit here and discuss it with you because your opinion doesn't matter.

Rump has never apologized, acknowledged a fuckup, or taken any kind of responsibility for anything in his life. Never even so much as held a job. He can't even acknowledge his own bankruptcies and failed businesses. Can't even handle a woman asking questions.

Why would he start now? He's a whiny little bitch who's actually proud of his own juvenile immaturity.

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone voting for Hilary!

The constant juggling of completely contradicting ideologies in harmony dulls their sense of humor and the ability to recognize irony. Like the laughable Gays for Palestine. 98% of Palestinians believe homosexuality is a crime and should be punishable. These people would literally be assaulted at best and murder at worst for hanging out with Palestinians, but they support them over the only democracy and beacon of civility in a sea of intolerance, hatred, backwardness known as the Islamic world.

You are such a troll. It is almost comical, like a parity of what a leftist thinks of conservatives. And the left points to these unnerved, tiny segment of society and makes them the boogeyman. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were a black lives matter activist. The message board equality of the many fake racist stunts that are so commonplace on college campuses.
Lol....I laugh at clowns like you. You amuse me highly. I am NOT a fucking conservative. I am a Racial Nationalist. FFS...go back and bury your head in your ass I been here over a god damn year and clowns like you still have no idea who I am....not going to sit here and discuss it with you because your opinion doesn't matter.

A racial nationalist, got it. Congrats on the year of wasted time. An entire year. Wow.

Rump has never apologized, acknowledged a fuckup, or taken any kind of responsibility for anything in his life. Never even so much as held a job. He can't even acknowledge his own bankruptcies and failed businesses. Can't even handle a woman asking questions.

Why would he start now? He's a whiny little bitch who's actually proud of his own juvenile immaturity.

Sounds like the Clintons which you support without question or hesitation..

Pot meet Kettle!

Silly far left drone!

As if your opinion had any relevance in reality.

A racial nationalist, got it. Congrats on the year of wasted time. An entire year. Wow.
I am sure its comical but how have I wasted a year? Hmmmm?

Sounds like the Clintons which you support without question or hesitation..

Pot meet Kettle!

Silly far left drone!

I am sure its comical but how have I wasted a year? Hmmmm?
If you've been a white supremacist for more than a year , then your whole life has been a waste of resources.

Donald Trump's candidacy is like something out of a National Lampoon ongoing joke, Animal (White) House. Except it hit a nerve with people tired of the ongoing liberal moral minority that are dictating everything right now. Some folks would rather vote for Mickey Mouse or Donald Trump rather than support the status quo liberal candidate. That's my take. I get it, but voting for Trump is like cutting off your nose to spite your face. If you vote for Trump, YOU will regret it years from now.

Bernie should apologize for draining the poor college kids lunch money. Especially how he slapped most of his supporters in the face looking weak and now is a sellout for sucking up to Hillary. And not to mention her... how about she apologize for too many things to name because they are terrible.
Jeebus what a bunch of ignorant a-holes- the big orange a-hole's base. You're the greatest.

Forum List

Back