🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bud that excuse won't work. You didn't knw anyone who travelled the trail of tears or served in the US military at that time but you pay their descendants every year. We aren't owed just because we are black, to believe that is what's childish.
look, you're a moron, we get it, you're slight grasp of reality is very very clear.

I don't pay anyone jack for anything I didn't do.
I don't owe you anything.
you are not owed anything.

my family wasn't even here, so even if you get your dream, how are you going to stick it to just the peoples whose families were here?

or is it just every white persons fault?

Yes you are paying various native American tribes for things that happened here before you were born, before you say your family got here and all the excuses you have just used. Reparations are owed by local, state and the federal government created human rights violations through law and policy against blacks.but you are dumb and you think people are just coming to you asking for your dollar.
so you are going to be paying reparations as well.

No. But you are dumb so its fine for blacks to get mistreated while others get reparations for things that happened you had nothing to do with because you think we are just asking for the money because we are black..
You pay reparations for the blacks your ancestors enslaved and then sold on to whites. Let’s start at the beginning of the chain and see how that goes :wink:

No the US government system made slavery and apartheid legal, so the government owes us money for the human rights violations created because they did so. That's the beginning of the chain.

Wrote this a couple years ago...didn't get much traction...

The past is prologue.

It's a classic "sins of the father" scenario.

Slavery to Jim Crow to Separate but Equal...segregation thwarted assimilation, and now instead of regional American cultures that blend together at the edges, African-Americans have...thru segregationist policies...developed their own distinct culture with sharp and distinct boundaries within the older regional culture.

And it is literally the inequities of our father upon black slaves and later free black men (and women) that are being visited upon us...the generations that followed.

How can we unring that bell? Appalachia has maintained it's own distinct culture since the dawn of the nation, despite the more "sophisticated" [ :lol: ] Northeast's attempts to quash it. As has Massachusetts and NYC and Virginia and the South and the Ozarks etc. Once a culture is established, it's self perpetuating.

So the real question is...here we are, now what?

I Apologize for Slavery of Blacks

Slavery was not the only sin or was the only issue. Apologizing doesn't do it when you owe 10 trillion dollars in lost earnings and make excuses a to why you won't pay.

What lost earnings are you entitled to, and who owes it to you? Do you really believe that the color of your skin entitles you to a payoff of some sort? What shade should this payoff be limited to? Should the darker shade of skin entitle one to a larger payoff?
Would you say that you have a job that requires "smarts" or "intellect" that may involve problem solving? Either you are not very smart and hence cannot figure this out or you are smart but have a vested interest and not figuring it out. This is not rocket science. The color of ones skin only has something to do with it because oppressors oppressed a group of people based upon that trait. The overwhelming majority of "black" people in America are descendants of slaves.
Will you be paying reparations to the descendants of blacks who were enslaved by blacks to be sold on to whites? Should probably start at the beginning. Show willing!

No, because the Europeans who provided the weapons to a tribe to help them capture their enemies then paid them for the capture was due to the fact slavery was made legal in America by whites. You're too dumb argue this with me Tilly. I know how things went down. The entire process, not the half I read at stormfront.

Last edited:
Spoken like a true dumb white who apparently never had to face the continuing white racism in the 70's, 80's and 90's so just because whites were mad that a black man was president the racial atmosphere was charged because the only thing that counts to them is how they feel but no one else.
now--your post is worthless crap--many whites voted the Obama--

Less than 50 percent of all whites voted for Obama both times. But you are dumb so we can't expect any better.

Barrypuppet was a deep state marxist. Are you claiming that the Barrypuppet should have been given the "sympathy" vote due to the tint of his skin? Explain that to me........you believe that "guilt" should have played a part in the election of the Barrypuppet that was a deep state operative?

Another dumb one. What does guilt have to do with this? There is no deep state but you are dumb so we can't expect any better.

No "deep state"? No "shadow government"? No C.O.G program? HOLY SHIT! Stop posting because you are simply exposing your ignorance.

Ignorance is the belief in a deep state.

Less than 50 percent of all whites voted for Obama both times. But you are dumb so we can't expect any better.

Barrypuppet was a deep state marxist. Are you claiming that the Barrypuppet should have been given the "sympathy" vote due to the tint of his skin? Explain that to me........you believe that "guilt" should have played a part in the election of the Barrypuppet that was a deep state operative?

Another dumb one. What does guilt have to do with this? There is no deep state but you are dumb so we can't expect any better.

No "deep state"? No "shadow government"? No C.O.G program? HOLY SHIT! Stop posting because you are simply exposing your ignorance.

I know more than you because I have made it my mission to find out how things really work and the puppet masters that pull the strings. I have connected at least 90 percent of the dots and the picture is crystal clear to me. The only card that you have to play is that of "the victim".... and your failures in life is due to the actions of those that are in the same predicament as you are. You are standing neck deep in shit and blame those that are only waist deep in shit as to why you can't get "ahead"...shouldn't the fact that we are ALL standing in a shit of debt be what unites us all? I am on the side of all humanity......but you seem to be all about you. You will get no sympathy from me because you are selfish...you care only about yourself and not others.

Last edited:
look, you're a moron, we get it, you're slight grasp of reality is very very clear.

I don't pay anyone jack for anything I didn't do.
I don't owe you anything.
you are not owed anything.

my family wasn't even here, so even if you get your dream, how are you going to stick it to just the peoples whose families were here?

or is it just every white persons fault?

Yes you are paying various native American tribes for things that happened here before you were born, before you say your family got here and all the excuses you have just used. Reparations are owed by local, state and the federal government created human rights violations through law and policy against blacks.but you are dumb and you think people are just coming to you asking for your dollar.

No. But you are dumb so its fine for blacks to get mistreated while others get reparations for things that happened you had nothing to do with because you think we are just asking for the money because we are black..
You pay reparations for the blacks your ancestors enslaved and then sold on to whites. Let’s start at the beginning of the chain and see how that goes :wink:

No the US government system made slavery and apartheid legal, so the government owes us money for the human rights violations created because they did so. That's the beginning of the chain.

Slavery was practiced for thousands of years....Arabs pioneered slavery in Africa....they were taking African slaves centuries before anyone else.

The Story of Africa| BBC World Service

10 Facts About The Arab Enslavement Of Black People

Slavery of Africans by Africans

Zanzibar...capital of the Arab slave trade...................
tumblr_n77g7rS9wj1swipqxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
If money is owed to anybody it should be owed to the slave owners' families as reimbursement for the money they had invested in slaves and their food and shelter. No different than confiscating a farmer's tractor and harvester without reimbursement.

I know more than you because I have made it my mission to find out how things really work and the puppet masters that pull the strings. I have connected at least 90 percent of the dots and the picture is crystal clear to me. The only card that you have to play is that of "the victim".... and your failures in life is due to the actions of those that are in the same predicament as you are. You are standing neck deep in shit and blame those that are only waist deep in shit as to why you can't get "ahead"...shouldn't the fact that we are ALL standing in a shit of debt be what unites us all? I am on the side of all humanity......but you seem to be all about you. You will get no sympathy from me because you are selfish...you care only about yourself and not others.

LOL! I ain't asking for no steenkin sympathy son. You've connected nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theory bullshit. And exactly what failures have I had in life? That's the dumb white default response to everything when it comes to taking responsibility for the fact that white racism is the mother fucking problem in this country. Because we damn sure don't hear anything about failing when you white pricks start squealing your anti white discrimination crap now do we? There ain't no fucking deep state. And whites have 15 times the wealth. So if your asses are in deep debt, hen most of you should not have over extended your mother fucking credit. We're in debt because most of us are poor.

Slavery was practiced for thousands of years....Arabs pioneered slavery in Africa....they were taking African slaves centuries before anyone else.

The Story of Africa| BBC World Service

If money is owed to anybody it should be owed to the slave owners' families as reimbursement for the money they had invested in slaves and their food and shelter. No different than confiscating a farmer's tractor and harvester without reimbursement.

Actually it is different. Far different. Of course you aren't a racist now are ya? And slave owners were paid by the government for each freed slave they lost. This is why many of you whites need to stop trying to argue. You don't know WTF you are talking about..

Last edited:
"Actually it is different. Far different. Of course you aren't a racist now are ya?"

Really? How exactly?
You're the resident racist; not me.

The past is prologue.

Slavery to Jim Crow to Separate but Equal...segregation thwarted assimilation, and now instead of regional American cultures that blend together at the edges, African-Americans have...thru segregationist policies...developed their own distinct culture with sharp and distinct boundaries within the older regional culture.

And it is literally the inequities of our father upon black slaves and later free black men (and women) that are being visited upon us...the generations that followed.

How can we unring that bell? Appalachia has maintained it's own distinct culture since the dawn of the nation, despite the more "sophisticated" [ :lol: ] Northeast's attempts to quash it. As has Massachusetts and NYC and Virginia and the South and the Ozarks etc. Once a culture is established, it's self perpetuating.

Slavery was not the only sin or was the only issue. Apologizing doesn't do it when you owe 10 trillion dollars in lost earnings and make excuses a to why you won't pay.
Nobody alive today owes you money for what other people did in the past to people who aren’t you.
Nice to know it’s a handout you’re really pushing for though :wink:

You are paying Native Americans right now for what other people did in the past and to people who are not them.

Are you willing to move to a trailer park in New Mexico,

The past is prologue.

Nobody alive today owes you money for what other people did in the past to people who aren’t you.

You are paying Native Americans right now for what other people did in the past and to people who are not them.

Are you?

The past is prologue.

Are you?

Why would I want to move to a reservation? My team won.

3d6b3aea2900173ac40fcb0ac9ab73b5--film-western-john-wayne.jpg

"Actually it is different. Far different. Of course you aren't a racist now are ya?"

Really? How exactly?
You're the resident racist; not me.

Post a qoute from me that is racist by the definition of racism, not because it hurts your feelings as a white person to be shown how you are a racist..

Are you?

Why would I want to move to a reservation? My team won.

3d6b3aea2900173ac40fcb0ac9ab73b5--film-western-john-wayne.jpg

Your team stole, because what happened was not a sport.

LOL! I ain't asking for no steenkin sympathy son. You've connected nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theory bullshit. And exactly what failures have I had in life? That's the dumb white default response to everything when it comes to taking responsibility for the fact that white racism is the mother fucking problem in this country. Because we damn sure don't hear anything about failing when you white pricks start squealing your anti white discrimination crap now do we? There ain't no fucking deep state. And whites have 15 times the wealth. So if your asses are in deep debt, hen most of you should not have over extended your mother fucking credit. We're in debt because most of us are poor.

All this hatred against whitey , and insistence the Gub'Mit needs to own up simultaneously while the Gub'Mit is also the problem.

Statistic after statistic

Historic redux after historic redux

Spit after yet another spit

It would seem to most that every attempt at equality has been offered over the last generation

But that's still not good enough

So here's another option you might want to consider

You're a looser race

thx for playin!

~S~

In 2018, it's time we become better informed. Some of the things I read in here makes no sense. Zero nada, zilch.

At this point, the whole race thing is over . . . it doesn’t matter anymore. We’ve transcended it. Now we have a black president, so clearly we are not racist,” stated one young woman after the first election of Barack Obama as president of the United States. In the euphoria of Obama’s first election, many Americans—on the left, right, and center—agreed that America had become post-racial. Today, many on the left recognize that America is still struggling with racism. But what liberals may not fully appreciate is the degree to which the rest of America is still deep within a post-racial haze.

New research from social psychologists at Yale and Northwestern Universities reveals that Americans—especially rich, white Americans—greatly overestimate how much racial progress we have made toward economic equality. Averaging across 5 economic measures, the researchers find that Americans estimate that we have made about 25 percent more progress toward black-white economic equality than we actually have made.

Worse still, Americans are most inaccurate on the most important economic measure—wealth. Scholars have come to recognize that wealth—the value of assets minus debts—is the most important measure of a family’s overall economic well-being. The social psychologists find that Americans overestimate our progress toward black-white wealth equality by about 80 percent. Today, for every dollar of wealth that whites have, blacks have only a few cents. "

" For those who believe that black people are already equal with white people, any policy that seeks to address anti-black discrimination looks like an attempt to give blacks an advantage over whites.
Many Americans, particularly Republicans, believe that today there is more discrimination against white people than against black people.

Because so many Americans are not grounded in the reality of American racism, the call for a “conversation on race” is a bad idea. We need Americans to go on fact-finding missions on racism, not try to engage in conversation when there is no agreement on the basic facts.

We have to be aware that because we are a segregated society, many white people learn about black people from the media. Some white people see prominent, highly successful black people in movies and on television and assume that those individuals are indicative of the economic standing of African Americans. Also, there is right-wing media that consciously tries to mislead white Americans about racism and to foster a sense of white victimization. We have to find ways to penetrate Americans’ information bubbles. "

This is America to hear most of you tell it, we should be way beyond this.
You post this racist stuff proving you WANT to live in the past. You relish posting the many unjust and evil actions of whites toward blacks, of generations ago. You also give no thought or consideration to the many actions whites took to end slavery and racism.

The most ironic thing about silly people like you, is you are a proud Democrat. Yet, clearly the D Party was the party of racism, Jim Crow, slavery, etc...do you fail to see the illogical nature of your beliefs? You live in the past, but chose to ignore the D Party's past. LOL!

And here is the evidence if the abject stupidity of whites like you. In the first paragraph you talk about me wanting to live in the past because I present the record of white racism that has to do with the attitudes whites like you have today. Then in the next one, I am to recognize the democratic party of 150 years ago. I know a about that, but you seem unable to understand that I also know the record of the republican party:

The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.”

“This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

So given the policy objectives of the current republican party and it's opposition to civil rights along with the pro white racism expressed by your CURRENT leadership and majority of party members such as yourself and many other republicans in this and other forums, I'd be a damn fool to be a republican. That's what you call living in the present, but you are dumb so we can't expect any better.
You consistently spout your hatred for whites and love to reference racist events from decades to centuries ago, yet you are a proud Democrat. Somehow you have failed to research or understand the history of the Democrat Party.

You are terribly confused.

Now you are trying to be funny...right?

The past is prologue.

I didn't apologize. I never owned a slave.

There will never be one thin dime of reparations in either of our lifetimes.
Whites owned slaves and if you are white it falls on you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back