🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slavery was not the only sin or was the only issue. Apologizing doesn't do it when you owe 10 trillion dollars in lost earnings and make excuses a to why you won't pay.

I didn't apologize. I never owned a slave.

There will never be one thin dime of reparations in either of our lifetimes.
Whites owned slaves and if you are white it falls on you.
Bull shit. My ancestors fought and died to free the slaves. I have never owned a slave nor has any living Americans.

So you can F yourself.
“My family never owned slaves” is something you hear White Americans say. Although not racist in itself it has the effect of turning a blind eye towards racism.

The statement by itself is true for most whites: even back in slave days in 1860 fewer than 2% of whites owned slaves! Slaves cost way too much for most people and in half the country it was against the law. On top of that millions of whites came to America long after the slaves were freed, like most Italians and Jews.

The trouble with the statement is not its truth but how it is used: to cut white people off from history. When they say black people live in the past and need to give the slave thing a rest, they are making the very same argument: history does not matter, it somehow magically does not affect anyone alive now. If we are affected at all by history it is only through our families, nothing else.

That is wishful thinking. America’s slave past still profoundly affects its present. Most white people, it seems, refuse to see that: it makes them uncomfortable. By saying “My family never owned slaves” they are trying to buy themselves a pass from American history, both past and present. As if their family had been living on some Robinson Crusoe island all these years – and still does.

Your ancestors did not have to own slaves to benefit – either then or now. If anything the opposite seems to be true: most descendants of slave owners seem to be black, not white, like the descendants of Thomas Jefferson. Most blacks are part white and most of that white comes from slave owners.

A white American saying “My family never owned slaves” is like the daughter of a Mafia boss wearing her diamonds and pearls and saying she never murdered anyone or shook anyone down for money. As if the diamonds and pearls fell from the sky.

The rest.

“My family never owned slaves”

My house, car, and tv weren’t made by slaves either. Are we cool?

You are dumb so I can't expect any better.

Yeah...she was all about peace and justice in your small mind. CRAZY!

Have you ever wondered why her husband dumped her crazy ass?

The Afrikaners she necklaced were slaughtering blacks. So while you choose to miss that reality, I should understand that you can't do any better because you are dumb.
Doubt it. She was a murdering nut job. I hope you aren't one too.

If you doubt it, then you are dumber than I thought.
Yes...all blacks are wonderful and all whites are pigs, racists, and Nazis. We know.

Whites did slaughter blacks in South Africa for over 100 years and no matter how many tantrums like the one you just posted, that's the way it was. So instead pf ignoring what whites have done which was worse than Winnie defending her homeland, you need t just face the truth and change. Whites should not have done the things they dd. So you'll just have to man up.

I really hope you’re not counting on that reparation money to pay rent next month.

I didn't apologize. I never owned a slave.

There will never be one thin dime of reparations in either of our lifetimes.
Bull shit. My ancestors fought and died to free the slaves. I have never owned a slave nor has any living Americans.

So you can F yourself.
“My family never owned slaves” is something you hear White Americans say. Although not racist in itself it has the effect of turning a blind eye towards racism.

The statement by itself is true for most whites: even back in slave days in 1860 fewer than 2% of whites owned slaves! Slaves cost way too much for most people and in half the country it was against the law. On top of that millions of whites came to America long after the slaves were freed, like most Italians and Jews.

The trouble with the statement is not its truth but how it is used: to cut white people off from history. When they say black people live in the past and need to give the slave thing a rest, they are making the very same argument: history does not matter, it somehow magically does not affect anyone alive now. If we are affected at all by history it is only through our families, nothing else.

That is wishful thinking. America’s slave past still profoundly affects its present. Most white people, it seems, refuse to see that: it makes them uncomfortable. By saying “My family never owned slaves” they are trying to buy themselves a pass from American history, both past and present. As if their family had been living on some Robinson Crusoe island all these years – and still does.

Your ancestors did not have to own slaves to benefit – either then or now. If anything the opposite seems to be true: most descendants of slave owners seem to be black, not white, like the descendants of Thomas Jefferson. Most blacks are part white and most of that white comes from slave owners.

A white American saying “My family never owned slaves” is like the daughter of a Mafia boss wearing her diamonds and pearls and saying she never murdered anyone or shook anyone down for money. As if the diamonds and pearls fell from the sky.

The rest.

My people haven’t been slaves for more than 3,000 years.

So who’s the dumb one?

The Afrikaners she necklaced were slaughtering blacks. So while you choose to miss that reality, I should understand that you can't do any better because you are dumb.

Yes...all blacks are wonderful and all whites are pigs, racists, and Nazis. We know.

Whites did slaughter blacks in South Africa for over 100 years and no matter how many tantrums like the one you just posted, that's the way it was. So instead pf ignoring what whites have done which was worse than Winnie defending her homeland, you need t just face the truth and change. Whites should not have done the things they dd. So you'll just have to man up.
No a sane person (not you, ME) knows that both were bad. You being insane, can't admit the truth about your side, but I can. Thank me please.

No bitch, you ignored what whites did That's invading a land and murdering the people to steal the land, then pass mother fucking laws making it illegal; o own land in their native land, and rule by authoritarian rule. That's just what whites did, and that's fucking way worse than defending yourself. A sane person understands that one group will not get to bully another without people from that other group fighting back. Apparently you are certifiable.

I really hope you’re not counting on that reparation money to pay rent next month.

I own my home don't need rent. Like I sad, I'll just watch whiteyland crumble for not following spiritual law.

So you can F yourself.

The rest.

So who’s the dumb one?

American white racism goes past slavery. But you are dumb so I can't expect any better.

So you can F yourself.

The rest.

So who’s the dumb one?

American white racism goes past slavery. But you are dumb so I can't expect any better.
You are a racist. So, why do you dislike other racists?

I own my home don't need rent. Like I sad, I'll just watch whiteyland crumble for not following spiritual law.

well maybe you should find a spiritual law firm, start a class action suit, etc etc ~S~

well maybe you should find a spiritual law firm, start a class action suit, etc etc ~S~

or maybe bigots could learn to be quiet and keep their ignorance to themselves. you belong back in hiding.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The rest.

So who’s the dumb one?

You are a racist. So, why do you dislike other racists?

Post an example of racism by me according to the definition of racism.

Nah, I'll let the judge sentence white America according to his statutes.

sharpeville.jpg
th

4859e424fe41ce0343441d8fb2d2f9a5.jpg
th

th
th
th

th
2047.jpg
th

apartheid2.jpg
th
th

Let's just ignore all this and talk about Winnie Mandela.

1960 The Sharpeville Massacre

Last edited:
Soweto; Apartheid and Uprisings

Desmond Tutu / Forced relocations / "dumping grounds" / the Bantustan strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back