🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
..''many'' 45% out of 100% is very close to half...that is a lot for a POTUS election--..especially when you see 90% of blacks voted for Obama--now that is racism/hatred right there...this shows the blacks are racists and whites are fair
..o yes,, I know--because 100% of whites did not vote for Obama, white people are racists

He got 43 and 39 percent. That's not close to half. Look fuckhead, in this forum we read volumes if racism by those like you. I've been in many other forums and have seen the same. Social media like facebook/twitter is full of white racism. I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to, but we see that white racism is plentiful, especially among republicans. 90 percent of blacks voted for Al Gore too dumb ass. Besides we've Voted for white presidents hen other blacks were running for the office. You really are a STUPID m-f.
you are the racist.....blacks are the racists ....Blacks voted for the color of the skin and not the man---opposite of what MLK preached .......
...the whites voted from their heart and not the color of the skin
blacks are racists--not whites

Yeah I know. That's why we didn't vote Jesse Jackson into office. Or Shirley Chisolm. Or Arthur Fletcher. Or Alan Keyes, Or Herman Cain. Or Carol Mosely Braun. Or Al Sharpton. Or Ben Carson.

You really are a STUPID m-f.
better than being a racist, like you.......

Ypu call me that but when it's time to show proof, crickets...
with the same proof you calling me stupid...hahahahhahaha

..''many'' 45% out of 100% is very close to half...that is a lot for a POTUS election--..especially when you see 90% of blacks voted for Obama--now that is racism/hatred right there...this shows the blacks are racists and whites are fair
..o yes,, I know--because 100% of whites did not vote for Obama, white people are racists

He got 43 and 39 percent. That's not close to half. Look fuckhead, in this forum we read volumes if racism by those like you. I've been in many other forums and have seen the same. Social media like facebook/twitter is full of white racism. I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to, but we see that white racism is plentiful, especially among republicans. 90 percent of blacks voted for Al Gore too dumb ass. Besides we've Voted for white presidents hen other blacks were running for the office. You really are a STUPID m-f.
you are the racist.....blacks are the racists ....Blacks voted for the color of the skin and not the man---opposite of what MLK preached .......
...the whites voted from their heart and not the color of the skin
blacks are racists--not whites

Yeah I know. That's why we didn't vote Jesse Jackson into office. Or Shirley Chisolm. Or Arthur Fletcher. Or Alan Keyes, Or Herman Cain. Or Carol Mosely Braun. Or Al Sharpton. Or Ben Carson.

You really are a STUPID m-f.
better than being a racist, like you.......

Ypu call me that but when it's time to show proof, crickets...
and BTW, stupid is spelling ''you'' as Ypu''

no one in America knows anyone that was a slave or owned a slave.

it's childish nonsense that people are owned shit just b/c they are black is why we can't move on.
Wrong! Slavery has evolved..The new plantations are privately owned prisons; and the new crops are mostly blacks gleaned from the urban killing fields seeded by the War ON DRUGS.

White males have no reason the resent anything IMO.

I agree. But it's just an opinion. Clearly, some of them see it differently.

You republicans need to start thinking. You believe in some unreasonable and unfair selfish crap that only benefits whites and whites are not the only citizens of this country.

I'm not a republican. And I don't believe that.

You asked why we aren't making more progress on racism. I gave you an answer. Feel free to ignore it.

And that's the problem. You don't want to believe that but that's what's happening. I didn't ask why for anything, I stated that we need to become better informed.

I stand corrected. You weren't asking, or looking, for discussion. Just telling everyone how it is!

Well, I think you're full of shit.

Yep pretty much like you whites do.

I don't care what you think.

Which is why you will never learn what it actually takes to escape the cycle of self-destruction ... :thup:

All social engineering projects indulge the same conceit - the false belief that we can change other people's minds (for the better) with force, with law.
It takes time, that's all.

And investment ... No amount of time will ever correct the lack of investment.

Nor will people invest in anything that is simply a cost with no direct return.
Even on the social scale ... The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

The object is to figure out how to move from the poor to rich category.
If anyone thinks skin color is an adequate excuse for failure to overcome that obstacle ... They have only tied their shoelaces together ... And will most certainly fail.

Agree. Let's try it and see if there is a return.
Compared to the way things were in 1960, there has been a great deal of return in helping the black community out of poverty. We just aren't done.
I don't see anyone saying skin color is an "excuse." It IS a reason, still. We aren't done.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There will always be racists... you can't change human nature.
Humans with no learning or socialization respond instinctively as suspicious of people and things that are "different." However, it is no harder to overcome than an instinctive response to pee where you stand when your bladder is full.

You republicans need to start thinking. You believe in some unreasonable and unfair selfish crap that only benefits whites and whites are not the only citizens of this country.

You asked why we aren't making more progress on racism. I gave you an answer. Feel free to ignore it.

And that's the problem. You don't want to believe that but that's what's happening. I didn't ask why for anything, I stated that we need to become better informed.

I stand corrected. You weren't asking, or looking, for discussion. Just telling everyone how it is!

Which is why you will never learn what it actually takes to escape the cycle of self-destruction ... :thup:

I think that before a white person tries lecturing me, they go back and critically analyze exactly how whites have got what they have. Since you haven't you really need to shut the fuck up. Because there is nothing you specifically can teach me. Especially about a cycle I was never in and given I am 57, I seriously doubt if I ever enter into that cycle.

All social engineering projects indulge the same conceit - the false belief that we can change other people's minds (for the better) with force, with law.

If anyone thinks skin color is an adequate excuse for failure to overcome that obstacle ... They have only tied their shoelaces together ... And will most certainly fail.

Compared to the way things were in 1960, there has been a great deal of return in helping the black community out of poverty. We just aren't done.
I don't see anyone saying skin color is an "excuse." It IS a reason, still. We aren't done.

The investment I have made has shown a direct return.

Investments others have made, with my resources, have not produced an acceptable return.
You cannot argue with that if you suggest skin color is still an acceptable excuse.

If you want to tie your shoe laces together ... I am not going to be surprised when you fail to finish.

Investments others have made, with my resources, have not produced an acceptable return.
You cannot argue with that if you suggest skin color is still an acceptable excuse.

If you want to tie your shoe laces together ... I am not going to be surprised when you fail to finish.

Can you be more specific? What investments have not produced a return, and what is "acceptable" to you?

• Thanks

If whites can take our money and invest our money to keep themselves out of poverty, whites should be made to do the same for everyone else.

I think that before a white person tries lecturing me, they go back and critically analyze exactly how whites have got what they have. Since you haven't you really need to shut the fuck up. Because there is nothing you specifically can teach me. Especially about a cycle I was never in and given I am 57, I seriously doubt if I ever enter into that cycle.

I don't have a problem identifying what influence the past has on today ... :thup:
I am not lecturing you ... You are simply incorrigible ... And likewise, I have no use for you, and no expectation you are capable of learning anything.

The past does influence the present.
If you chose to remain a slave ... And do not desire to do anything different ... Why should I care?

I am still hoping to learn why you think the Missourian's post was so wrong, IM2. It's okay to argue in front of the kids as long as we do it politely, I think.

Racism is not part of human nature.
He is talking about the instinctive suspicion/discomfort with those who are "different."
Or, being from LA, he really DOES think it is part of human nature. LOL

Actually, I am from NY. Anyhoo, my point is you just cannot change what is in some people's hearts. There will always be racists, murderers, thieves, etc.

Welcome to humankind.

He is talking about the instinctive suspicion/discomfort with those who are "different."

Actually, I am from NY. Anyhoo, my point is you just cannot change what is in some people's hearts. There will always be racists, murderers, thieves, etc.

Welcome to humankind.
We don't tolerate our murderers or thieves, but it is somehow okay to tolerate our racists because of "free speech?"

• Thanks

Welcome to humankind.
We don't tolerate our murderers or thieves, but it is somehow okay to tolerate our racists because of "free speech?"

Yes. Saying/thinking stupid things is a far cry from taking another's life or stealing their property.

I don't care what you think either, except when you start spreading your pollution. Then I'm going to call you on it.

Welcome to humankind.

Yes. Saying/thinking stupid things is a far cry from taking another's life or stealing their property.
Then perhaps you shouldn't have lumped them all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back