Why would a God even need a hell?

There are no real teachers of God on earth now; none that I know of.

And hasn't been for awhile.

Jesus said he would appoint his faithful and discreet slave,( real teachers) who give food( spiritual) at the proper time, and he would appoint them over all of his belongings--here in these last days--they are here now--otherwise this couldn't be truth-Dan 12:4--or this- John 4:22-24
And Luke 10:16 teaches--if one rejects Jesus' real teachers its the same as rejecting Jesus and God.
That is your opinion, kjw, but the Word of God does not give us liberty to re-interpret according to our opinion. Indeed, the Word of God does not ask for our opinion. Only to obey it.

Its not my personal opinion--I was taught by the faithful and discreet slave whom Jesus apppointed over all his belongings. The ones you are standing in opposition of-Luke 10:16)--you really don't want to keep standing there--it is almost done.
You don't believe in hell according to your religion so what would you think I should be afraid of if not for the fact that you are not so sure now about the teachings the Jehovah Witness teacher gave you?

You must know there is a hell.

Why would God need a hell , if he wanted to punish humanity, he could just put us in the hands of Christians.

Jesus said he would appoint his faithful and discreet slave,( real teachers) who give food( spiritual) at the proper time, and he would appoint them over all of his belongings--here in these last days--they are here now--otherwise this couldn't be truth-Dan 12:4--or this- John 4:22-24
And Luke 10:16 teaches--if one rejects Jesus' real teachers its the same as rejecting Jesus and God.
That is your opinion, kjw, but the Word of God does not give us liberty to re-interpret according to our opinion. Indeed, the Word of God does not ask for our opinion. Only to obey it.

Its not my personal opinion--I was taught by the faithful and discreet slave whom Jesus apppointed over all his belongings. The ones you are standing in opposition of-Luke 10:16)--you really don't want to keep standing there--it is almost done.
You don't believe in hell according to your religion so what would you think I should be afraid of if not for the fact that you are not so sure now about the teachings the Jehovah Witness teacher gave you?

The Hebrew word-Sheol = The Greek word-Hades--both translate--THE GRAVE = the English word-Hell.

Gods justice scales make eternal suffering teaching--IMPOSSIBLE. It was symbolism.

The Hebrew word-Sheol = The Greek word-Hades--both translate--THE GRAVE = the English word-Hell.

Gods justice scales make eternal suffering teaching--IMPOSSIBLE. It was symbolism.

You got that right! Pure symbolism that the Christians got hold of and created an unholy doctrine with. I shutter the thought , that our Good God would hurt humans for an eternity; it would be pure insanity!

You got that right! Pure symbolism that the Christians got hold of and created an unholy doctrine with. I shutter the thought , that our Good God would hurt humans for an eternity; it would be pure insanity!

the false religions that are claiming Christianity do not know God, that is why they teach him to be a sadist with eternal suffering.

the false religions that are claiming Christianity do not know God, that is why they teach him to be a sadist with eternal suffering.

Well I agree , Christianity has usurped the name of Christ and has the whole world fooled into thinking that they represent God;

They do not.

They are a church in rebellion , that does not even know they have rebelled. They don't even know they are naked ; just like Adam and Eve did not know. Rev. 3:17;" You don't know you are wretched , miserable , poor , blind and naked." Jesus describing HIS church in its final state of apostasy.

You know something , if half the humans on earth with common sense can see the insanity an eternal punishing hell would be, why in the world of reason cannot so many hell believers see that an all wise God could not deduce that?

Well I agree , Christianity has usurped the name of Christ and has the whole world fooled into thinking that they represent God;

They do not.

They are a church in rebellion , that does not even know they have rebelled. They don't even know they are naked ; just like Adam and Eve did not know. Rev. 3:17;" You don't know you are wretched , miserable , poor , blind and naked." Jesus describing HIS church in its final state of apostasy.

Thr apostasy rose up in the 2nd century--Jesus one true religion died prior to that.( few remained underground) But Jesus promised that here in these last days it would return and truth would become abundant( Dan 12:4)-- a mark of his one true religion-1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought-no division--that cancels 33,000 trinity based religions who are this-Mark 3:24-26--a house divided will not stand.

God has a salvation mind and heart , Christianity has a hell heart.

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.

God is strictly man made. Something made by man definitely needs a hell. Most people do things and expect to go to heaven while wanting others to go to hell for the same offenses. We're funny that way.

The people who wrote the bible believed in witches and thought the earth was flat:

flat-earth-society.jpg

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.

God is strictly man made. Something made by man definitely needs a hell. Most people do things and expect to go to heaven while wanting others to go to hell for the same offenses. We're funny that way.

The people who wrote the bible believed in witches and thought the earth was flat:

flat-earth-society.jpg

I totally disagree, I think man is God made. I was once asked is God real a few years ago , this was my answer;

Is God Real?

Why would God need a hell , if he wanted to really scare humanity , he could just put Christianity in charge of their fate.

flat-earth-society.jpg

I totally disagree, I think man is God made. I was once asked is God real a few years ago , this was my answer;

Is God Real?

Oh God is real , in my view, but God is the reason why most people do not believe in him; because he hides himself. Its not unbeliever's fault.

flat-earth-society.jpg

Is God Real?

Oh God is real , in my view, but God is the reason why most people do not believe in him; because he hides himself. Its not unbeliever's fault.

There definitely is no god. If there was he would have stopped George W. Bush from invading Iraq and getting 4500 young Americans killed....and Bush did it in his name.

flat-earth-society.jpg

Is God Real?

There definitely is no god. If there was he would have stopped George W. Bush from invading Iraq and getting 4500 young Americans killed....and Bush did it in his name.

Explain to me why a God needs to concern himself with how many humans kill humans , or how many humans he decides to kill , when he knows he is going to bring them all back to life in a far greater capacity to exist? You don't seem to get that. Human life and death at this stage in existence is meaningless to God. Billions can get killed , it matters not to him; those same millions will live with him in eternity ; and he knows that. You just don't know it.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why?

Let's first assume that God is actually the author of God's words, and not simply the conductor, so that the question of God making hell can actually be concise, since the scriptures will tell us instead that God made heaven and earth.

Considering evil to actually be associated with misery, the reason why God would make it an eternal monument would be so that evil is truly comprehended as provisional, and not simply detracting and tormenting.

It is an example to be reviewed and established as ideal, when there are no others in its likeness already attained or fulfilled.

Hell is one of those examples in its likeness, which must be arrived at from a consistent following of the scriptures.

Forum List

Back