Why would a God even need a hell?

What's it feel like Christian , seeing all those sinners escaping your beloved hell? What's it feel like , seeing a shut down notice placed at the gates of your precious hell?

What's it feel like?
I haven't seen anyone escaping anything . Do you see visions of heaven and hell? I don't love hell and I do not wish anyone to go there. The reality is if you are wrong, then you will be held accountable for not warning people to accept God's plan of salvation. If I am wrong, the more the merrier and no one is hurt. The Bible indicates that your view is lacking THE SPONCER --- Jesus Christ the Messiah God.

I see humans being duped with hell , their conscious belief raped and seduced with a place that does not exist for humans. God doe's not need a prison Hell is just as fake as Lucifer ;Lucifer is not the devil. Just another screwed up Christian myth./

Jesus and God need evil power in hell. To send people to hell after sin. :cool-45: :eek-52:

You believe that because you have a garbage mentality towards evil people, you can throw them away forever.

God and Jesus are not like you , they will change the very nature of evil people and save them. He is not going to let Christians get in the way of this.

Gods ultimate sin are send people to hell maybe to even they are atheist. But ateist belief on speak and know things or Science in galaxy.

The ultimate God want to send ateist to hell.

No , the ultimate Christian wants to send people to their hell ; herd them up like cattle and dump them in a giant garbage pit

That's why the world is fortunate that Christians have nothing to do with our future.

Christians cannot send human to hell. Total impossible. Christians have lives on earth.

Christians cannot send human to hell. Total impossible. Christians have lives on earth.

Christians are rooting for hell
Teaching hell to children
Teaching that God designed hell
Teaching that Jesus could not help their hell bound people
Teaching that hell is a part of the gospel of God

There is absolutely no doubt that Christians are the pimps of hell. They are pumping this message out relentlessly.

Why would God need the Christian hell?

The days of Christian threatening are over.

Its my pleasure to stand against Christianity and destroy their hope in hell.

The Christian hell has to be removed from history as well as the human mindset ; its a pariah.

I can't understand why Christianity thought it would get away with pimping hell.

Why do people even believe the insanity of eternal hell;

I think its because they think God is a little insane.

You ever imagine just how many seniors the Christians would throw in their hell? How many children?

You take hell away from Christians , your removing the teeth from their gospel.

Forum List

Back