Why wouldn’t legitimate politicians introduce a Bill to end birthright citizenship?

Ok, so how is it racist to disagree with birthright citizenship for everyone of all races?
Do you not understand sarcasm? I don't trust a majority of white people to give equal consideration to everyone's petition for citizenship. Why the fuck would I? 😄
About as much sense as it makes to allow anyone from any country to freely walk across our border with the intent of having a baby(babies) who automatically becomes a US citizen on our dime.
The babies aren't at fault and they shouldn't be punished simply because their parents illegally crossed the border.

And the left is ignoring the fact that without being coupled with border security, birthright citizenship becomes something far beyond its original intent.
I don't give a shit what you imagine the original intent was.

Do you not understand sarcasm? I don't trust a majority of white people to give equal consideration to everyone's petition for citizenship. Why the fuck would I?

You seem to be saying that you believe that the majority of white people are racist. That, in and of itself, is racist. Confused much?

The babies aren't at fault and they shouldn't be punished simply because their parents illegally crossed the border.

Nobody said the babies are at fault, but the parent’s are. Prevent the entire problem by not allowing them to so easily commit the crime of crossing the border illegally. Pretty simple.

I don't give a shit what you imagine the original intent was.

Yeah, we know. You lefties don’t care one bit about original intent, except when you think it benefits your argument, like in the case of the 2nd Amendment and the reference to a “well-regulated militia”.

Nobody said the babies are at fault, but the parent’s are. Prevent the entire problem by not allowing them to so easily commit the crime of crossing the border illegally. Pretty simple.

Once again I would like to point out.........crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Hiring the one who crossed illegally is a felony.

Far too many are more concerned over the misdemeanor while completely ignoring or making excuses for the felony.

Yeah, we know. You lefties don’t care one bit about original intent, except when you think it benefits your argument, like in the case of the 2nd Amendment and the reference to a “well-regulated militia”.

Obviously both sides do this.

You seem to be saying that you believe that the majority of white people are racist. That, in and of itself, is racist. Confused much?
I'm not confused at all. Yes the majority of white people in this country are racist but not because white people are inherently racist but because they've been indoctrinated with white supremacist propaganda their entire lives.
Then don't give illegal immigrant parents citizenship, what does that have to do with birthright citizenship for their nationless new born babies?
I don't give a shit about the intent of any long dead slaver on any subject that doesn't mean you aren't wrong about what their intentions where. I know the intent of the writers of the 2nd Amendment was to be able to arm militias to put down slave revolts (one of the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment, George Mason, was the 2nd largest slave owner in his county next to George Washington) rather than to arm citizens so they could murder the writers of the 2nd Amendment themselves, even as I don't give a shit how any of them felt about guns.

I'm not confused at all. Yes the majority of white people in this country are racist but not because white people are inherently racist but because they've been indoctrinated with white supremacist propaganda their entire lives.

What if I said the majority of black people in this country are racist but not because black people are inherently racist but because they’ve been indoctrinated with perpetual victimhood propaganda by the Democratic party and their education system?

Then don't give illegal immigrant parents citizenship, what does that have to do with birthright citizenship for their nationless new born babies?

How would that work exactly? We clearly aren’t going to separate parents from their babies, so this means that people can illegally come into country, have babies and stay indefinitely. Yeah, that is a brilliant strategy. That donkey you support has kicked you all in the heads.

How would that work exactly? We clearly aren’t going to separate parents from their babies, so this means that people can illegally come into country, have babies and stay indefinitely. Yeah, that is a brilliant strategy. That donkey you support has kicked you all in the heads.

We most certainly do send illegals back that have had kids here. The kids can return as adults as they are U.S. citizens.

Could I Be Deported If I Have A Child Born In The U.S?​

The short answer is yes, it’s routine procedure for illegal aliens to be deported from the United States even if they have a child or several children who were born in the United States. However, any child of an illegal alien cannot be deported from the United States. If you are detained and issued with a deportation notice, you will have two distinct options for your US-born child or children. You can choose to leave your child or children in the care of a trusted individual who agrees to become their legal guardian or you can travel to your country of origin with your child or children.

If a parent opts to leave their child in the United States and they don’t have a friend or family member who is willing and able to become their child’s legal guardian, the child in question will become a ward of the state. Children who become wards of the state will be placed into the foster system, so parents need to think carefully before choosing to leave their child in the United States without a willing guardian to raise their child.

Getting Deported Regardless Having A Child Born In The U.S

Once again I would like to point out.........crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Hiring the one who crossed illegally is a felony.

Far too many are more concerned over the misdemeanor while completely ignoring or making excuses for the felony.

Obviously both sides do this.

You have invented original intent.

We most certainly do send illegals back that have had kids here. The kids can return as adults as they are U.S. citizens.

The short answer is yes, it’s routine procedure for illegal aliens to be deported from the United States even if they have a child or several children who were born in the United States. However, any child of an illegal alien cannot be deported from the United States. If you are detained and issued with a deportation notice, you will have two distinct options for your US-born child or children. You can choose to leave your child or children in the care of a trusted individual who agrees to become their legal guardian or you can travel to your country of origin with your child or children.

If a parent opts to leave their child in the United States and they don’t have a friend or family member who is willing and able to become their child’s legal guardian, the child in question will become a ward of the state. Children who become wards of the state will be placed into the foster system, so parents need to think carefully before choosing to leave their child in the United States without a willing guardian to raise their child.

Yep....

Could I Be Deported If I Have A Child Born In The U.S?

And that too makes no sense. Sneak across the border to have a baby so that baby can be a US citizen. Ridiculous really.

And that too makes no sense. Sneak across the border to have a baby so that baby can be a US citizen. Ridiculous really.

And yet it's clearly our law. If you do not like it, you know how to change it.

Yep....

You are inventing original intent. Jurisdiction arises from sovereignty. The confederacy played hell with that.

What if I said the majority of black people in this country are racist but not because black people are inherently racist but because they’ve been indoctrinated with perpetual victimhood propaganda by the Democratic party and their education system?
You would be wrong, of course.

They take their babies and go home. The child can return to the US at 21 as a citizen.

Then I'd laugh hysterically as you displayed your own racism.
Well it is a brilliant strategy since my strategy is working towards your demographic replacement. Maybe a donkey kicked you in your balls that you think you can beg me to stop supporting birthright citizenship when it's natural conclusion is exactly what I want. I'm glad it's a difficult decision for Americans on how to treat illegal parents of legal citizens. Stress on your system is helpful toward that end.

I don't know why you think the Democratic party is using us, we're using the Democratic party. You think I have any love for the corporate democrats who make money off of exploiting migrant workers? Thats your Simp narrative because you're incapable of anything but two dimensional thoughts. No. Their greed will lead to not only your demographic replacement but theirs as well. The Democratic party is as diverse as its ever been and we keep inundating it with new black and brown progressives every election, who are often times the children of immigrants. It will soon be the children of immigrants writing your laws and what's your strategy to counter? Maybe you clowns should stop cosplaying and develop one. 😄

Forum List

Back