Will Americans shoot themselves in the foot AGAIN?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
We elected one radical pos simply because he was black & it was "time"

Are we now gonna do it again because it is "time" for a woman?

The fact that Obama is now polling worse than the supposed worst president in history shows that the remorse is there.

Question is, WAS THE LESSON LEARNED?

Horseshit. We elected whatever was available to avoid further economic collapse and ditzy Sarah Palin, not necessarily in that order.

The fact that Obama is now polling worse than the supposed worst president in history shows that the remorse is there.

Wrong again; it shows that one guy is in office six years and the other guy's been out six years. That's always how it rolls.

Read this post, and we'll see.

Horseshit. We elected whatever was available to avoid further economic collapse and ditzy Sarah Palin, not necessarily in that order.

Wrong again; it shows that one guy is in office six years and the other guy's been out six years. That's always how it rolls.

Read this post, and we'll see.
Nice opinion. Pointless but well expressed I suppose.

Next

Wait....you are asserting that President Obama was elected (TWICE) simply because he's black?

Wait....you are asserting that President Obama was elected (TWICE) simply because he's black?
Yes

Yes

Doesn't work.
In the 2008 election, we've never had a black president before. In the 2012 election, that's no longer the case.

And as already noted, the country was in economic freefall in '08, which is more than enough to expect a vote against the status quo. Then you throw in Sarah Palin. An amoeba could have won in that circumstance.

No.

The media wants leftists in the WH and that is what we are going to get. Unless another female dem runs, hilda will be our next Pres.

The vilification of anyone against her will be so vast that it can't be overcome.
she can lie all she wants and won't be questioned, if she is questioned, that person will be vilified.

Did you not see the last election? Was anything important headline news?

pfft, you must still be kinda young

Yes

Doesn't work.
In the 2008 election, we've never had a black president before. In the 2012 election, that's no longer the case.

And as already noted, the country was in economic freefall in '08, which is more than enough to expect a vote against the status quo. Then you throw in Sarah Palin. An amoeba could have won in that circumstance.
LOL

Of course it works. He was elected BOTH times because of the color of his skin. White guilt along with all the NEW racist voters that registered to vote for the first time in their lives simply because a black man was running. Those same racist voters flocked to the polls the second time.

As to your economic point, well that is just asinine. If someone would have been elected for economic reasons it would have been the man who actually had experience in economics and business not some fucking radical whos only experience was rabble rousing for profit.

Obama had NO FUCKING EXPERIENCE AT ANYTHING. And your personal opinion of Palin, stupid as it is, is not relevant to this discussion.

Yes

Doesn't work.

LOL

Of course it works. He was elected BOTH times because of the color of his skin. White guilt along with all the NEW racist voters that registered to vote for the first time in their lives simply because a black man was running. Those same racist voters flocked to the polls the second time.

As to your economic point, well that is just asinine. If someone would have been elected for economic reasons it would have been the man who actually had experience in economics and business not some fucking radical whos only experience was rabble rousing for profit.

Obama had NO FUCKING EXPERIENCE AT ANYTHING. And your personal opinion of Palin, stupid as it is, is not relevant to this discussion.

No one's ever lost money betting on an American doing something stupid. :)

You've got to be kidding.... aren't you? FYI - Voters will do as they have done for over a half century now, and vote an egotistical self-serving anti-America POS to sit in the oval office. The voters have a track record to protect, and they aren't about to break their long streak at the polls. I'm willing to bet the farm that voters will once again elect a professional politician to the oval office. Any takers? The next president will be someone that has already served in government in some capacity. Which means that we'll have more of the same for at least four more years starting in January 2017. Voters never change, and they never learn from their mistakes. Any takers on my bet?

Yes

Doesn't work.

LOL

Yanno, it takes a special kind of ... what shall we call it, rationalization to put it generously, to on one hand declare "I'm not against O'bama because he's black, I'm against him on policy!" --- and then turn around and in the next breath declare "he only won because he's black!", completely ignoring the elephant-in-the-room economic Plummet of September 2008. A "special" kind indeed.

Yeah? When did that ever happen? How'd Hoover do in 1932? And what sort of "experience in economics and business" does John McCain have, other than scandal?

Actually he had more time in state government and Congress than Bush had in a governorship, and WAY more than Romney. You could look it up. But again, it takes a "special" kind of rationalization to whine the blues about public opinion of Sarah Palin being "irrelevant" -- who was after all running for VP with a septuagenarian cancer survivor -- while simultaneously spewing the same kind of "irrelevant" opinion of O'bama. Let alone being entirely ignorant of his background.

But we did that....

You've got to be kidding.... aren't you? FYI - Voters will do as they have done for over a half century now, and vote an egotistical self-serving anti-America POS to sit in the oval office. The voters have a track record to protect, and they aren't about to break their long streak at the polls. I'm willing to bet the farm that voters will once again elect a professional politician to the oval office. Any takers? The next president will be someone that has already served in government in some capacity. Which means that we'll have more of the same for at least four more years starting in January 2017. Voters never change, and they never learn from their mistakes. Any takers on my bet?
I predicted the next Pres will be Female (D) and have asked for bets, only JR has taken me up on it.

Yes

Doesn't work.

LOL

Yanno, it takes a special kind of ... what shall we call it, rationalization to put it generously, to on one hand declare "I'm not against O'bama because he's black, I'm against him on policy!" --- and then turn around and in the next breath declare "he only won because he's black!", completely ignoring the elephant-in-the-room economic Plummet of September 2008. A "special" kind indeed.

Yeah? When did that ever happen? How'd Hoover do in 1932? And what sort of "experience in economics and business" does John McCain have, other than scandal?

Actually he had more time in state government and Congress than Bush had in a governorship, and WAY more than Romney. You could look it up. But again, it takes a "special" kind of rationalization to whine the blues about public opinion of Sarah Palin being "irrelevant" -- who was after all running for VP with a septuagenarian cancer survivor -- while simultaneously spewing the same kind of "irrelevant" opinion of O'bama. Let alone being entirely ignorant of his background.

But we did that....

You may label me anything you like. I'll just stick with stupid for you if you don't mind.

But back on topic

Time in government is not experience nitwit. If it were campaign and office staff would be qualified as well.

Also just in case you didn't know, being a moron and all, your opinion of Palin =/= public opinion of Palin.

I predicted the next Pres will be Female (D) and have asked for bets, only JR has taken me up on it.
You just may win the bet. From past experience, I know that voters do stupid shit once the polls open on election day. After all, they elected Obama twice, Clinton Twice, and Bush II twice. I certainly wouldn't bet against the voters electing a woman. And, I wouldn't bet against them electing a Democrat or a Republican. The election result won't be a surprise, nor will it be shocking. Voter behavior has a long track record, and I doubt we'll see anything change come November 2016.

Yes
That's as stupid as saying that Josh Duggar gets to molest his sisters because he's a christian.

I think Ron Paul could have beat Obama.

The Repubs just picked a loser.

Yes
That's as stupid as saying that Josh Duggar gets to molest his sisters because he's a christian.
Umm what kind of moronic comparison is that?
Good grief

They will one way or another. Whether it's "time" for a woman, or whether it's "time" for a "conservative," Americans will undoubtedly always shoot themselves in the foot.

I think Ron Paul could have beat Obama.

The Repubs just picked a loser.
Establishment wins nominations in the GOP, that is why is going to be either Jeb Bush or Rubio.

Then Democrats will nominate Hillary Clinton, and pick someone like O'Malley as the running mate.

If it is between Hillary and Jeb Bush, then I am voting for Hillary.

Whoever wins though will just continue the same old Washington politics.

Forum List

Back