Will Biden continue to be the nominee? Poll

Will Biden be the democrat party nominee?

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
It’s time to put up or shut up. I for one want to see Biden retire for the love of country. Voices calling Biden to drop out are getting louder and louder and it’s not going to stop until he suspends his campaign.

The Cake Is Baked

That article came out almost a year ago. We now have just over four months to the election. Yes, replacing Biden is the Democrats’ only chance. It’s not going to happen.

Just calling it as I see it. The cake is baked. Now America must deal with it.

Ironic that a year ago it was “Is Kamala Harris strong enough to be on the ticket?” Now, this is all about Biden.

Here’s what needs to happen. Biden needs to gracefully bow out and let voters decide, via primaries, who they want to run against Trump.

It’s far too late for that.

This ticket is set in stone, for better or worse.

Ironic that a year ago it was “Is Kamala Harris strong enough to be on the ticket?” Now, this is all about Biden.

Here’s what needs to happen. Biden needs to gracefully bow out and let voters decide, via primaries, who they want to run against Trump.

It’s far too late for that.

This ticket is set in stone, for better or worse.
Still the problem is Harris

She’s a damn idiot

They cant make her president, either permanent or temporary

It wouldn't surprise me if their intention was to keep Joe propped up in hopes he can win in Nov. Then, at the first opportunity, have him step down so Kamalalala can become president*.
Harris is a serious drag on any ticket she’s part of

Biden-Harris could easily lose to trump

Who knows OP.....you should have put a third alternative..."I don't know"

They say this....they say that....who knows....:dunno:

1719623785049.png

Trump will not do another debate, he has nothing to gain by doing so.

Trump can do all the debates that are asked from him!

It's Biden the one who ....well.....will have problems.....like you watched on that first carnage debate.

Forum List

Back