Will Hillary allow herself to be the scapegoat for Benghazi ??

Hillary Clinton has staff. She does not sign everything that crosses her desk or office.

you people need to get a life

Okay, you got me on that.

Still, dead Americans get addressed at the highest levels. Clinton and Obama were definitely alerted. Obama as a courtesy, Clinton as a duty.
Obama is out of it, Fox News and the wild-eyed nutball set's desire to tie this one to his leg notwithstanding.

The Clinton questions are
Did Rice talk to Obama before she talked to Clinton or after
What permissions did Clinton give
Related important questions are
Was an order given to withhold help
If so, who gave it and under what authority
Romney was commenting on Benghazi before the two attacks were over. Analysis takes time.

The notion that help was held back is nuts. There was no reason to hold back help. jesus, you people live in a paranoid fantasy world

Hillary Clinton has staff. She does not sign everything that crosses her desk or office.

you people need to get a life

Okay, you got me on this.

Still, dead Americans get addressed at the highest levels. Clinton and Obama were definitely alerted. Obama as a courtesy, Clinton as a duty.
Obama is out of it, Fox News and the wild-eyed nutball set's desire to tie this one to his leg notwithstanding.

The Clinton questions are
Did Rice talk to Obama before she talked to Clinton or after
What permissions did Clinton give
Related important questions are
Was an order given to withhold help
If so, who gave it and under what authority
Romney was commenting on Benghazi before the two attacks were over. Analysis takes time.

The notion that help was held back is nuts. There was no reason to hold back help. jesus, you people live in a paranoid fantasy world

Speaking of fantasy and delusion, where do I suggest such an order was given?

My position - the only tenable position - is that until a name is hooked to it, the idea is nutball nonsense. No field grade officer in his right mind would give it and one does not get a star giving that kind of order. It didn't happen without political authority, which means the probability of such an order is close to zero.

The sole reason for all this is 2014. This is the terrorism age's nutball update of "weak on communism". Nothing more, nothing less.

My fantasy is to see Clinton discredited. I admit it.

Shoot me.

Last edited:
:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $biden-laughing-cnn.jpg
    $biden-laughing-cnn.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 70

Forum List

Back