Will Hillary allow herself to be the scapegoat for Benghazi ??

So you aren't really going after this story for the right reasons? Political bullshit once again?

Pathetic.

seeking the truth is always the right reason. if it vindicates barry and hilly, fine. if it condemns them, fine. But we are entitled to know the truth.

why does the pursuit of the truth scare you?

You must be mentally challenged. Truth doesn't scare Democrats, it's disgusting to watch you attempting to raise the wingnuts up by lying about this tragedy.

Why not take a look at what your side is doing to underprivledged kids and the working poor by cutting Head Start, food programs, etc..

Instead, you sit around on your fat ass musing about Benghazi as if it were a political football. It's all you're good for.

It was spontaneous LIE
It was caused by a video LIE
It was not a branch of al qaeda LIE
There was not time to get help to them LIE
It was a street mob LIE
We will get the guys that did it LIE
It was not a political decision LIE
there was no funding for security LIE

"what does it matter?" it matters a lot you dumb bitch

Susan Rice was a scapegoat TRUE
Hillary or Obama gave the stand-down order TRUE

So you aren't really going after this story for the right reasons? Political bullshit once again?

Pathetic.

seeking the truth is always the right reason. if it vindicates barry and hilly, fine. if it condemns them, fine. But we are entitled to know the truth.

You must be mentally challenged. Truth doesn't scare Democrats, it's disgusting to watch you attempting to raise the wingnuts up by lying about this tragedy.

Why not take a look at what your side is doing to underprivledged kids and the working poor by cutting Head Start, food programs, etc..

Instead, you sit around on your fat ass musing about Benghazi as if it were a political football. It's all you're good for.

OK, fool. tell us which GOP sponsored budget bill cut the funding for head start and food programs. Hint---none of them. If you are going to say sequester---you are a liar because the sequester did not CUT anything, it reduced the rate of growth.

will she allow herself to be politically crippled and hurt her chances for being the first female POTUS to protect the man that dealt the race card on her during the 2008 primary ??

Hell no, she won't.

They've already tried blaming Repubs for decreasing the budget and they've made comments that make the Libyan government look bad. If they blame the Libyans, no one will ever prove otherwise, so that is the safest bet. Under no circumstances will the Dems ever admit to making even the slightest mistake. Despite the fact that they lied initially and did their best to convince us that they knew exactly what happened, they will now tell us that they knew nothing and did nothing wrong. We have to forget everything they said in the past, ignore the fact that they edited the crap out of documents and rendered them useless in the investigation and now came up with a whole new story. They only want people to hear what they claim today and nothing else matters. Got it? I think they read the media the riot act in the private meeting, so don't know how much help they'll be now in getting to the bottom of this.

Hillary has her eye on the nomination for 2016 and the Dems will close ranks and protect her. The media will assist them.

Question is, was Hillary following orders from the top? I think so.

will she allow herself to be politically crippled and hurt her chances for being the first female POTUS to protect the man that dealt the race card on her during the 2008 primary ??

If push comes to shove and this looks like it is starting to truly hurt her for a possible 2016 run she will fight back she won't let herself get tossed under the bus.

Why not?

The people of the United States have the attention span of a goldfish and they have very, very short memories. Hillary will take the fall, take all the blame and 3 years from now, the American people will elect her to the presidency. Hell, Obama allowed four men to be murdered, didn't lift a finger to help when he could have, and he was re-elected just 3 months later.

If obama thinks he can escape responsibility by blaming Hillary he will do it. Hopefully she and Bill will fight back and sink the whole democrat ship.

The Republicans politicize Benghazi by accusing the Democrats of politicizing Benghazi.

How ironic.

If we had gotten the straight story eight months ago nothing would be getting politicized today pretty ironic to.

You got that right!!!! The administration dropped the ball and lied. Hell, yes, they should be called up on this. Allowing this matter to be forgotten would be wrong. Isn't covering it up worse than politicizing it? Especially when the cover up was for purely political reasons.

While some claim it's politicizing it to investigate, maybe it appears so, but the truth still needs to come out regardless. How can you question the story the administration gave without being accused of politicizing this? Can't be done, so press on with the investigation.

The Republicans politicize Benghazi by accusing the Democrats of politicizing Benghazi.

How ironic.

Sorry, bub. The Democrats politicized Benghazi from the start when they scrubbed the facts out of the original talking points, and blamed the obscure filmmaker for inspiring the attack.

Your weird obsession with Hillary Clinton is creepy and unhealthful for you.

Hillary was Secretary of State. She did not sign off on everything that comes out of her office, but she was in charge.

things are often much more simple than you believe they are because life is not a right wing radio talk show

This Benghazi strategy is gonna be a real disappointment for right wingnuts again.

maybe for right wingnuts, but not for thinking american voters...
the far right is not who is pursuing the Benghazi story,
the MSM is finally fed up with obama lying to them and is reporting on this.

Ground control to major Tom
Ground control to major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on...

It's time to leave the capsule if you dare...

(((Major Tom to ground control)))

I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today...

DB

Last edited:

Pathetic.

If it's determined after these hearings and all, that EVERYTHING we have been saying is true, will you admit you were wrong and admit that Obama is a liar? Will you believe it from ANY source that your president deceived the American citizens and should be impeached?

And please, tell us what the right has done to under privaledged children and working poor. I'M considered working poor. We both work and still aren't considered "middle class". We don't even know if we'll be able to retire, and that's about 5 yrs away.

the clintons would love for this to bring obama down, they hate him for stealing hilly's chance at POTUS. Barry will do everything he can to have this fall on hillary and hillary will do everything she can to have in fall on obama----------LOL, I love it when libs destroy each other.

I hope you're right! This could get pretty exciting!!!

Here's the deal, IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!!

I have friend whom I consider intelligent people telling me that Hillary would do a great job a POTUS.

I ask why do they think that way. What has Hillary done to deserve such respect? Win in a state she did not reside riding on Bill's coattails? Take a political appointment and not finishing the job for which she was elected and did nothing of note? What? WHAT? has she done? Not pleasing Bill enough so he keeps his privates, private isn't a recommendation. Staying in a loveless relationship for no reason other then politics isn't a recommendation. So in my opinion, Hillary could have fired the mortar that killed the ambassador that the liberal left would STILL put her on a pedestal to which she does not belong.

Last edited:
Not much question that Rice consulted with someone. Personally I sort of hope Rice consulted with Obama [prospects for her rolling on him are zero; she'd never work again in western civilization] but stonewalls it to imply something akin to "standard state dept channels" which puts the spotlight on Clinton. Plus it remains a good bet Rice DID get Clinton's permission to blame the attacks on some home movie. That is entirely Rice's speed and Clinton's speed.

Clinton's decision then becomes how much shit to eat.

Hubster will point out that his hundred million in gratuities from 'Friends of Marc Rich' could well come under scrutiny.

That will be the seminal point in Ms Clinton's life. Abandoned by the president and asked to take a dive to protect the man she made president, three o'clock that morning will be the darkest of her life.

The Clintons are arrivestes on a level not seen before; no human before Mr Clinton ever having been paid a hundred million dollars without having invented something or improved a process, but their day is pretty much done. The questions in her mind are these: live like Jed, Granny and Jethro, laughing about how right the Kellys were ("Living well is the best revenge"), or risk it all to MAYBE look good in the history books.

My money says she takes the dive.

Last edited:
Not much question that Rice consulted with someone. Personally I sort of hope Rice consulted with Obama [prospects for her rolling on him are zero; she'd never work again in western civilization] but stonewalls it to imply something akin to "standard state dept channels" which puts the spotlight on Clinton. Plus it remains a good bet Rice DID get Clinton's permission to blame the attacks on some home movie. That is entirely Rice's speed and Clinton's speed.

Clinton's decision then becomes how much shit to eat.

Hubster will point out that his hundred million in gratuities from 'Friends of Marc Rich' could well come under scrutiny.

That will be the seminal point in Ms Clinton's life. Abandoned by the president and asked to take a dive to protect the man she made president, three o'clock that morning will be the darkest of her life.

My money says she takes the dive. The Clintons are arrivestes on a level not seen before; no human before Mr Clinton ever having been paid a hundred million dollars without having invented something or improved a process, but their day is pretty much done. The questions in her mind are these: live like Jed, Granny and Jethro, laughing about how right the Kellys were ("Living well is the best revenge"), or risk it all to MAYBE look good in the history books.

She's going with the money and the here and now. You can write that down.

Good points but in my opinion Hillarys ego and narcissism far eclipses her desire for money. After all she knows everything and everything she knows is the right thing, except of course how to please her man.

Hillary Clinton has staff. She does not sign everything that crosses her desk or office.

you people need to get a life

Okay, you got me on that.

Still, dead Americans get addressed at the highest levels. Clinton and Obama were definitely alerted. Obama as a courtesy, Clinton as a duty.
Obama is out of it, Fox News and the wild-eyed nutball set's desire to tie this one to his leg notwithstanding.

The Clinton questions are
Did Rice talk to Obama before she talked to Clinton or after
What permissions did Clinton give
Related important questions are
Was an order given to withhold help
If so, who gave it and under what authority

Last edited:

Forum List

Back