Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that they were wire tapping Russian phone lines, and when the Trump campaign called in to talk they're obviously being wiretapped. Whether intelligence agencies thought it was important to tap the TRUMP TOWER where the phones calls to the Russians were going back & forth, then they have every right to do that, and without warrants because this is ESPIONAGE aka spying on a foreign adversary which is perfectly legal to do.

BUT YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT:

We know it's been one lie after another coming out of the Trump circle. 5 times the inner circle has denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season. THAT WAS A LIE.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

And it's been one lie after another ever since. Flynn first.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

Sessions second: Sessions actually filled out a form before the confirmation meeting and checked a box that stated he had no contact with any Russians, which is why he is refusing to go back and testify under oath.

We know that not only did they have meetings with the Russian ambassador, but they were also on the phone with Russian intelligence officials and those phone calls were numerous, (especially via Trumps son-in-law) during the same time that the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump-Putin.jpg

We know that Trump continually denied the Russian hacking, including the intelligence of the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, 13 other intelligence agencies including the entire Republican held Senate. Even at one point stating: I know people who know more than they do, and I'll get back to you next week. He didn't.

When people are continually LYING it's usually because they're trying to hide something.

And I'll leave you to ponder two quotes:

Trump: "Russia if that's you, if you could find Hillary Clinton's 30K emails, you would be greatly rewarded by the media.

OBAMA: I want this Russian Investigation done BEFORE I leave office--LOL. Clearly he did not turn this over to FBI director James Comey, because he is also under investigation for his interference into this election. And he certainly would not have turned it over to Republicans who would have squashed it.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Trump and company have been OUTFOXED by Barack Obama, and I imagine he will release the Kracken in 2018 when Democrats take over, if not sooner.

Obama bugged Trumps home....do try to keep up with your own fascism....:lol:

We know that they were wire tapping Russian phone lines, and when the Trump campaign called in to talk they're obviously being wiretapped. Whether intelligence agencies thought it was important to tap the TRUMP TOWER where the phones calls to the Russians were going back & forth, then they have every right to do that, and without warrants because this is ESPIONAGE aka spying on a foreign adversary which is perfectly legal to do.

We know it's been one lie after another coming out of the Trump circle. 5 times the inner circle has denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season. THAT WAS A LIE.

Sessions second: Sessions actually filled out a form before the confirmation meeting and checked a box that stated he had no contact with any Russians, which is why he is refusing to go back and testify under oath.

We know that not only did they have meetings with the Russian ambassador, but they were also on the phone with Russian intelligence officials and those phone calls were numerous, (especially via Trumps son-in-law) during the same time that the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump-Putin.jpg

We know that Trump continually denied the Russian hacking, including the intelligence of the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, 13 other intelligence agencies including the entire Republican held Senate. Even at one point stating: I know people who know more than they do, and I'll get back to you next week. He didn't.

When people are continually LYING it's usually because they're trying to hide something.

Trump: "Russia if that's you, if you could find Hillary Clinton's 30K emails, you would be greatly rewarded by the media.

OBAMA: I want this Russian Investigation done BEFORE I leave office--LOL. Clearly he did not turn this over to FBI director James Comey, because he is also under investigation for his interference into this election. And he certainly would not have turned it over to Republicans who would have squashed it.

Trump and company have been OUTFOXED by Barack Obama, and I imagine he will release the Kracken in 2018 when Democrats take over, if not sooner.

As I explained they were wiretapping Russian phone lines and if calls to the Russians are coming in from the TRUMP TOWER they have every right to tap those, because that's where the calls are going and coming in.

Intelligence agencies spy on FOREIGN ADVERSARY'S all of the time, and they don't need a warrant to do it, including getting a warrant to tap other phone lines of the people they are talking too. Because it's all enveloped into spying on a foreign adversary.

Trump-Putin.jpg

As I explained they were wiretapping Russian phone lines and if calls to the Russians are coming in from the TRUMP TOWER they have right to tap those, because that's where the calls are going and coming in.

Intelligence agencies spy, on FOREIGN ADVERSARY'S and they don't need a warrant to do it, including getting a warrant to tap other phone lines of the people they are talking too. Because it's all enveloped into spying on a foreign adversary.

Again...you need to educate yourself as to the fascism you supported....

Pardon us if we don't wait....

Trump-Putin.jpg

As I explained they were wiretapping Russian phone lines and if calls to the Russians are coming in from the TRUMP TOWER they have right to tap those, because that's where the calls are going and coming in.

Intelligence agencies spy, on FOREIGN ADVERSARY'S and they don't need a warrant to do it, including getting a warrant to tap other phone lines of the people they are talking too. Because it's all enveloped into spying on a foreign adversary.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American National election is Treason. So enjoy the ride, you've got a 1000 miles of bad road ahead of you.

Trump-Putin.jpg

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American National election is Treason. So enjoy the ride, you've got a 1000 miles of bad road ahead of you.

Your fake news tell you that.....

Trump-Putin.jpg

Ha.Ha. whatever! Get your crayons and coloring books out, turn on your Sean Hannity and believe whatever you want too.

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

Ha.Ha. whatever!

Your fascist police state is no laughing matter child....

Ha.Ha. whatever!

We can't have a communist Traitor in the Oval office either.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

Ha.Ha. whatever!

We can't have a Traitor in the Oval office either.

Obama is gone....

Ha.Ha. whatever!

We can't have a Traitor in the Oval office either.

Obama is gone....

Not necessarily--LOL

Owebo, most Americans aren't as gullible as the Trumpsters.
Remember, when Trump told us the 3-4 million illegal votes were cast and that's why he lost the popular vote.
What happened there? He proof evaporated in thin hair, he had no proof.
He about all those ailments that Hillary Clinton had, according to the Trumpsters. Poof! Gone. proved to be bullshit.
Trump again, "I was wire tapped", ahhh, where's the evidence. All we get from the Trumpsters and their hero is conjecture.
I hope this "wire tap" claim, sparks an investigation by an independent investigator. Not by one of Trump's swamp buddies.

We expect unsupported accusations on the campaign trail but not from the president. Doesn't Trump understand he's president and both friend an foe expect true from him, not wild tales, exaggerations, and out right lies. What he is doing is creating an atmosphere of confusion and mistrust. His staff seems to spend an inordinate amount of their time trying to justify, deflect, or explains his comments.

I hear ya. We'll see if what he said turns out to be reality. Right now, i can't say. But from what i'm reading and hearing, Obama may have engaged in some very dirty stuff. Stay tuned.
Treasonous even.....

He was known for abusing his power. He should have been Impeached for his awful IRS abuses alone. So it wouldn't surprise me if he used his power to try and sabotage Trump. It just wouldn't.
Putin is black mailing Trump as we speak. Trump has Russian-Putin Problem for the next 4 years.

We expect unsupported accusations on the campaign trail but not from the president. Doesn't Trump understand he's president and both friend an foe expect true from him, not wild tales, exaggerations, and out right lies. What he is doing is creating an atmosphere of confusion and mistrust. His staff seems to spend an inordinate amount of their time trying to justify, deflect, or explains his comments.

I hear ya. We'll see if what he said turns out to be reality. Right now, i can't say. But from what i'm reading and hearing, Obama may have engaged in some very dirty stuff. Stay tuned.
Treasonous even.....

He was known for abusing his power. He should have been Impeached for his awful IRS abuses alone. So it wouldn't surprise me if he used his power to try and sabotage Trump. It just wouldn't.
Putin is black mailing Trump as we speak. Trump has Russian-Putin Problem for the next 4 years.
You mean Obama....

Remember, when Trump told us the 3-4 million illegal votes were cast and that's why he lost the popular vote.
He about all those ailments that Hillary Clinton had, according to the Trumpsters. Poof! Gone. proved to be bullshit.
Trump again, "I was wire tapped", ahhh, where's the evidence. All we get from the Trumpsters and their hero is conjecture.
I hope this "wire tap" claim, sparks an investigation by an independent investigator. Not by one of Trump's swamp buddies.
You mean the democrat voter fraud investigation VP Pence is conducting?

I think the Sewer is going to get drained h

Treasonous even.....

Trump won't last 4 years. If Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Benghazi, it's not real hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Cover Up in 2018 when they take over.

I think the Sewer is going to get drained h

Treasonous even.....

Trump won't last 4 years. If Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Benghazi, it's not real hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Cover Up in 2018 when they take over.

What prison do you think they will put your Obama in?

They are fascists, little buddy, not commies.

What is so "fascist" about supporting globalism, LGBT and "open boarders"?

:D

Did any fascists do that?

Go and educate yourself about Communism and Fascism, and then come back.
Forcing young girls to shower with perverts who have dicks is pure fascism. Forcing a baker to bake a cake for a wedding he/she wants no part of is fascism.

Open borders is treason, pure and simple. It forces Americans to live and work with people that don't belong here. The left has imposed this shit on the majority of Americans who don't want it. That's fascism.
The Russians don't belong in our elections either!!! But somehow Donald calculated he needed Russia's help to defeat Hillary.

bripat9643, post: 16720379
The AG could, moron, and if you believe Obama Lynch wouldn't do whatever Obama requested, then you are a special kind of fool.

That is a right wing sack of lying crap. The Attorney General can't order a wiretap either. Your right wing media propaganda machine lies so much and you believe every word they say. Just like dumb tweeting dittohead Trump does

The FISA Court is the only agency that could do it.

If they did then the court agreed with the FBI there was probable cause.

Under U.S. law, a federal court would have to have found probable cause that the target of the surveillance is an “agent of a foreign power” in order to approve a warrant authorizing electronic surveillance of Trump Tower.

Several conservative news outlets and commentators have made allegations in recent days about Trump being wiretapped during the campaign, without offering any evidence.

Obama Refutes Allegation That He Wiretapped Trump Tower During Campaign | The Huffington Post

Stop being so stupid for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back