Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the proof of any REAL wiretapping? It's fun to watch the RWrs so gullible again and again and again and again......

So the FISA court granted a wire tap order, but no wire tap was conducted?

Yeah, we believe that.

Spying on the opposition party's presidential candidate is as low as it gets. Especially when you don't find anything. Let's see how the MSM handles this fiasco.

Yes...it is...

And being so, what evidence do you have to support this..uh..."fiasco"?

Shepard Smith is about as far left as you can get.

And phone calls going back and forth? Show me your evidence. Lol
Outfoxed? We shall see.
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave
When first we practise to deceive!"
Might want to look up that tale...
We know that they were wire tapping Russian phone lines, and when the Trump campaign called in to talk they're obviously being wiretapped. Whether intelligence agencies thought it was important to tap the TRUMP TOWER where the phones calls to the Russians were going back & forth, then they have every right to do that, and without warrants because this is ESPIONAGE aka spying on a foreign adversary which is perfectly legal to do.

BUT YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT:

We know it's been one lie after another coming out of the Trump circle. 5 times the inner circle has denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season. THAT WAS A LIE.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

And it's been one lie after another ever since. Flynn first.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

Sessions second: Sessions actually filled out a form before the confirmation meeting and checked a box that stated he had no contact with any Russians, which is why he is refusing to go back and testify under oath.

We know that not only did they have meetings with the Russian ambassador, but they were also on the phone with Russian intelligence officials and those phone calls were numerous, (especially via Trumps son-in-law) during the same time that the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump-Putin.jpg

We know that Trump continually denied the Russian hacking, including the intelligence of the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, 13 other intelligence agencies including the entire Republican held Senate. Even at one point stating: I know people who know more than they do, and I'll get back to you next week. He didn't.

When people are continually LYING it's usually because they're trying to hide something.

And I'll leave you to ponder two quotes:

Trump: "Russia if that's you, if you could find Hillary Clinton's 30K emails, you would be greatly rewarded by the media.

OBAMA: I want this Russian Investigation done BEFORE I leave office--LOL. Clearly he did not turn this over to FBI director James Comey, because he is also under investigation for his interference into this election. And he certainly would not have turned it over to Republicans who would have squashed it.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Trump and company have been wholly OUTFOXED by Barack Obama, and I imagine he will release the Kracken in 2018 when Democrats take over, if not sooner.

Again Obama ordered this Russian investigation to be done BEFORE he left office. This 2nd ongoing investigation is just for the show. Obama would not have turned this over to FBI director, James Comey who is also under investigation for his interference into this election, and he certainly would not have turned it over to Republicans so they could squash it.

Every time one of them is lying about anything regarding Russia, another leak comes out to prove they're lying. Very methodical, planned, timed leaks.

All the while Trump is running around checking White House staff's phone numbers and demanding to find out who is doing all the leaking, banning White House media outlets from attending daily briefings, etc. etc. etc. It's hysterical.

It's Obama who has wholly outfoxed Trump and company--and is just sitting back waiting patiently, with his poker face, and then boom it's going to happen.

This is why I have stated repeatedly that Republicans need to get off of their thumbs. The Ways & Means committee needs to obtain Trump's income tax returns, which they refused to do last week. And if Trump needs to be impeached it's much better if Republicans do it, versus burning down the entire party with this when Democrats take over in 2018. But I doubt they're smart enough to figure than one out.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...nvestigate-mr-trumps-ties-to-russia.html?_r=1

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

The evidence is coming that's the point. And Shepard Smith is not as liberal as you can get. Unlike you he puts country first over partisan politics.

So get your crayons and coloring books out, turn on the Trump media network aka Sean Hannity and enjoy your ride.

And this is what Lindsey Graham had to say about this wire taping.

"The other side of the story ... If the former President of the United States was able to obtain a warrant lawfully to monitor Trump's campaign for violating the law, that would be the biggest scandal since Watergate."
Graham: 'I'm very worried' about Trump's wiretapping accusation

You turds have been saying that for months. If there was evidence, it would have been public a long time ago.

So, you approve of Obamas Putin like actions against political rivals.....what else do you approve of Putins?
Obama is not in office, Trump is like Putin, and you cannot put together a consistent post.
We are discussion Obamas actions child.....this act of political terrorism has the ability to end your party.....
I am not at all surprised you bleev Trump's bullshit.

The real question is whether the GOP can survive credulous retards like you.

Yes, the opposition easily survives, while Trump dives.

He is in trouble . . . bigly.
The final straw will be when the blue collar aren't doing better in 8 years. Unfortunately I think trumps going to ask blue collar for 4 more years after doing nothing for them. He will say he enherited a mess and he needs 4 more years and blame the liberals or media.

The blue collar white racist trump supporters will buy into it like they did trump university
Shutting down illegal immigration will do plenty for blue collar workers. So will ending these ridiculous trade deals that only screw Americans.

Obama the son of a bitch is very capable of tapping telephones and/or hacking computers of his enemies

So quickly it's not a FISA Court scandal.

We don't know that. This is saying "if" in fact the Trump Tower was wiretapped, as Lindsey Graham states it will be the biggest scandal since Watergate. Trump is saying the Trump Tower WAS wire tapped, and Lindsey Graham is stating if that is actually the case that it was, (meaning someone would have had to gone into a district court judge) and convince him/her that there was wrong doing going on, then you have really got a serious scandal going on here.

You Trump supporters had better hope that this is just another Obama birth certificate moment for Trump. Trying to deflect attention away from this investigation, and lying about the Tower being wiretapped.

Furthermore the PRESIDENT cannot order wire taps, it has to come from FEDERAL AGENTS.

"No president can order a wiretap on his own. For federal agents to obtain a wiretap on Trump, or anyone else, the Justice Department would first have had to convince a federal judge that it had gathered sufficient evidence of probable cause to believe Trump had committed a serious crime or was an agent of a foreign power, depending on whether it was a criminal or foreign intelligence wiretap."
3 Terrifying Reasons For Trump's Latest Rant | The Huffington Post

Last edited:
Last edited:

Outfoxed? We shall see.
We know that they were wire tapping Russian phone lines, and when the Trump campaign called in to talk they're obviously being wiretapped. Whether intelligence agencies thought it was important to tap the TRUMP TOWER where the phones calls to the Russians were going back & forth, then they have every right to do that, and without warrants because this is ESPIONAGE aka spying on a foreign adversary which is perfectly legal to do.

BUT YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT:

We know it's been one lie after another coming out of the Trump circle. 5 times the inner circle has denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season. THAT WAS A LIE.

And it's been one lie after another ever since. Flynn first.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

Sessions second: Sessions actually filled out a form before the confirmation meeting and checked a box that stated he had no contact with any Russians, which is why he is refusing to go back and testify under oath.

We know that not only did they have meetings with the Russian ambassador, but they were also on the phone with Russian intelligence officials and those phone calls were numerous, (especially via Trumps son-in-law) during the same time that the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump-Putin.jpg

We know that Trump continually denied the Russian hacking, including the intelligence of the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, 13 other intelligence agencies including the entire Republican held Senate. Even at one point stating: I know people who know more than they do, and I'll get back to you next week. He didn't.

When people are continually LYING it's usually because they're trying to hide something.

And I'll leave you to ponder two quotes:

Trump: "Russia if that's you, if you could find Hillary Clinton's 30K emails, you would be greatly rewarded by the media.

OBAMA: I want this Russian Investigation done BEFORE I leave office--LOL. Clearly he did not turn this over to FBI director James Comey, because he is also under investigation for his interference into this election. And he certainly would not have turned it over to Republicans who would have squashed it.

Trump and company have been wholly OUTFOXED by Barack Obama, and I imagine he will release the Kracken in 2018 when Democrats take over, if not sooner.

Again Obama ordered this Russian investigation to be done BEFORE he left office. This 2nd ongoing investigation is just for the show. Obama would not have turned this over to FBI director, James Comey who is also under investigation for his interference into this election, and he certainly would not have turned it over to Republicans so they could squash it.

Every time one of them is lying about anything regarding Russia, another leak comes out to prove they're lying. Very methodical, planned, timed leaks.

All the while Trump is running around checking White House staff's phone numbers and demanding to find out who is doing all the leaking, banning White House media outlets from attending daily briefings, etc. etc. etc. It's hysterical.

It's Obama who has wholly outfoxed Trump and company--and is just sitting back waiting patiently, with his poker face, and then boom it's going to happen.

This is why I have stated repeatedly that Republicans need to get off of their thumbs. The Ways & Means committee needs to obtain Trump's income tax returns, which they refused to do last week. And if Trump needs to be impeached it's much better if Republicans do it, versus burning down the entire party with this when Democrats take over in 2018. But I doubt they're smart enough to figure than one out.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...nvestigate-mr-trumps-ties-to-russia.html?_r=1

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

The evidence is coming that's the point. And Shepard Smith is not as liberal as you can get. Unlike you he puts country first over partisan politics.

So get your crayons and coloring books out, turn on the Trump media network aka Sean Hannity and enjoy your ride.

"The other side of the story ... If the former President of the United States was able to obtain a warrant lawfully to monitor Trump's campaign for violating the law, that would be the biggest scandal since Watergate."

You turds have been saying that for months. If there was evidence, it would have been public a long time ago.

Do you really believe Comey would allow the NYTimes to reference Comey calling a US President a liar if Comey didn't say it?

You are naive if you do.

When did the word of Mr. Comey have such weight?

FBI Director James Comey is also under investigation for his unprecedented interference into this election, so I doubt Obama gave him much information to move forward with--LOL

What the Reich wing seems to forget is that Obama ordered this Russian investigation to be done BEFORE he left office. I imagine it was. He's not going to turn his investigation over to FBI DirectorJames Comey, much less put it into Republican hands who would squash it.

The Senate investigation is a 2nd investigation, just for show. We'll watch it happen, then we'll see more leaks regarding the Republican investigation.

So Obama sits and waits patiently, waits for one of them to lie under oath, and out pops another leak showing they were lying. He's cast a very wide net, and it's going to ensnarl all of them before he's done. Eventually he'll leak everything, but I imagine he won't do that until Democrats take over in 2018.

Obama has clearly OUTFOXED Trump and company.

th

Last edited:
boedicca, post: 16725543
The germane question involves data that the Obabble Admin acquired under FISA - and What did Obabble know and When did he know it.

You don't even know that FISA authorized a wire tap at Trump Tower. You are getting way ahead of the story.

If FISA did authorize a wire tap, then it's a non-story. If the courts approved, it doesn't matter what what Obama knew or when he knew it.

No. If the October request did not fully disclose all of the targets of the wire tap, then a criminal act occurred...which then causes one to question what Obama knew and when he knew it.

Nope. It wouldn't have been a Presidential action and it wouldn't have been the White House who'd request it.

Nope. The AG can submit the application for the surveillance ONLY with a written request by the President. With that in hand the AG submits the application for authorization and in more than 90% of the time the request is granted. The authorization enables the surveillance for up to a year WITHOUT a warrant.

Then I sit corrected.

Outfoxed? We shall see.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

Smartest thing you've posted in months.

boedicca, post: 16725543 You don't even know that FISA authorized a wire tap at Trump Tower. You are getting way ahead of the story.

If FISA did authorize a wire tap, then it's a non-story. If the courts approved, it doesn't matter what what Obama knew or when he knew it.

No. If the October request did not fully disclose all of the targets of the wire tap, then a criminal act occurred...which then causes one to question what Obama knew and when he knew it.

Nope. It wouldn't have been a Presidential action and it wouldn't have been the White House who'd request it.

Nope. The AG can submit the application for the surveillance ONLY with a written request by the President. With that in hand the AG submits the application for authorization and in more than 90% of the time the request is granted. The authorization enables the surveillance for up to a year WITHOUT a warrant.

Then I sit corrected.
nah Hunarcy...

DOC is wrong, and he knows it...he's just lying to you, he's been shown the law more than once....I don't know what his agenda is on lying about this, but he is and knows he is...

the president can not request for the AG to get warrant-less wire taps, on American citizens ...

here's the law

50 U.S. Code § 1802 - Electronic surveillance authorization without court order; certification by Attorney General; reports to Congressional committees; transmittal under seal;...of communication common carrier; applications; jurisdiction of court

Then I sit corrected.
nah Hunarcy...

DOC is wrong, and he knows it...he's just lying to you, he's been shown the law more than once....I don't know what his agenda is on lying about this, but he is and knows he is...

the president can not request for the AG to get warrant-less wire taps, on American citizens ...

here's the law

50 U.S. Code § 1802 - Electronic surveillance authorization without court order; certification by Attorney General; reports to Congressional committees; transmittal under seal;...of communication common carrier; applications; jurisdiction of court
Obama and law....now that's some funny shit there...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back