🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will President Pence keep Trump's cabinet?

Will Pence install a new cabinet?

• Yes, he knows Trump's people are nuts

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he like Trump's people

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not applicable, because Pence is going down too

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Trump right again huh OP? Natural reaction is to project. That's what liberals do.

It's Trump's fault you're corrupt and always wrong.

Trump right again huh OP? Natural reaction is to project. That's what liberals do.

Please stay on topic. Revelations over the last few days have made it pretty clear Trump is going to be on his way out soon, and I'd like to see people's answers to my poll.

Another leftist wet dream...the dems have nothing but "circumstantial something or other"

• Banned

Please stay on topic. Revelations over the last few days have made it pretty clear Trump is going to be on his way out soon, and I'd like to see people's answers to my poll.

Another leftist wet dream...the dems have nothing but "circumstantial something or other"
Ah I just thought of another good question! Do you think Pence will pardon Trump and his collaborators?

Ah I just thought of another good question! Do you think Pence will pardon Trump and his collaborators?

Stupid poll...but it's you, nothing is going to come of this

• Banned

Stupid poll...but it's you, nothing is going to come of this
Yeah things have already come of it, though. So you can't really say that. Sorry sweet cheeks. :dunno:

After the 2024 election yes.
You can thank Obama and Clinton for their criminal actions and destroying your party!
Actually, I'm getting ready to thank Trump for doing more to destroy modern social conservatism than even Dubya did
I would like to thank Hillary and Obama
Poll assumes facts not in evidence
Oh don't be a tease. "Facts not in evidence" has never stopped you GOP rubes before. Plus I've got a full-blown FBI espionage and treason investigation on my side.
Why do you do that? I have seen nothing about treason. Adding another lie to the narrative?

Forum List

Back