Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

As seen on the web:

Scandal in Fitzwalkerstan: Federal probe, full recount required in high court race

Suppose the Democratic governor of Illinois had proposed radical changes in how the state operates, and suppose anger over those proposed changes inspired a popular uprising that filled the streets of every city, village and town in the state with protests. Then, suppose there was an election that would decide whether allies of the governor controlled the state's highest court. Suppose the results of that election showed that an independent candidate who would not be in the governor's pocket narrowly won that election.

Then, suppose it was announced by a Democratic election official in Chicago that she had found 14,000 votes in a machine-controlled ward that overwhelmingly favored the candidate aligned with the Democratic governor. And suppose the Democratic official who "found" the needed ballots for the candidate favored by the Democratic governor had previously been accused of removing election data from official computers and hiding the information on a personal computer, that the official's actions had been censured even by fellow Democrats and that her secretive and erratic activities had been the subject of an official audit demanded by the leadership of the Cook County Board.

More at the link....

Obviously the Illinois Republicans should hve fled to Texas to hide... When, after weeks of hiding and eating cheap motel food, they should have returned to heroes welcomes and applause...

Obviously the Republicans in this hypothetical story should sue to have those votes that were cast thrown out... Well, maybe only the ones that were cast for the Democrat - obviously the Republican votes are legitimate...

Computerized election machine are all hackable, all of them.

YouTube - electiondefense's Channel

Worked out so well with Hanging Chads didn't it :clap2:
I know you didn't bother to view the video.

This is not a left or right issue, it should matter to all of us if are votes are counted fairly.

I don't mind losing, if I know the count is FAIR.

The county DEMOCRAT PARTY CHAIRWOMAN said it was fair...

Is she a liar?

It looks like there was not an error in the vote count for purposes of tallying votes for the election, but instead the error was in the unofficial count of votes given to the Associated Press:

Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus said more than 14,000 votes weren’t reported to The Associated Press on Tuesday due to “human error.”

“This is not a case of extra votes or extra ballots being found,” Nickolaus said. “This is human error, which I apologize for.”

And this was a service to AP of providing them advance unofficial vote counts.

Wisconsin court race vote swings on 'human error' » Evansville Courier & Press

Last edited:
Computerized election machine are all hackable, all of them.

YouTube - electiondefense's Channel

Worked out so well with Hanging Chads didn't it :clap2:

This is not a left or right issue, it should matter to all of us if are votes are counted fairly.

I would love to have Fair real and true Elections but until there is a method of voter ID that s fully and completely implemented its not going to happen.

How would it ever be possible to know if all votes are counted fairly? We just have to take other peoples word for it. Just like most things in life.

This one's pretty funny. The Dumocrat actually held a Press Conference declaring she had won. Well she celebrated a little early. Because she actually lost. All that Cash spent by the Public Unions and they still lost. Gotta love it. :)

This one's pretty funny. The Dumocrat actually held a Press Conference declaring she had won. Well she celebrated a little early. Because she actually lost. All that Cash spent by the Public Unions and they still lost. Gotta love it. :)

And that's the part that really has the Dems freaked. They made this a referendum - and poured a ton of union and party money into defeating Prosser, who was stunned and unprepared.

The Dems still lost - it's a good thing.

The county DEMOCRAT PARTY CHAIRWOMAN said it was fair...

Is she a liar?
I don't know her. Do you?
the words of desperation.
Next thing you people will say is the Democrat Party Chairwoman is actually a GOP operative.

The AP grabbed information and reported it even though there was no official certification, which started the meme that Prosser has lost.

have you ever been involved in a vote tally? what happens is the people sent down by the politicos count the vote as each machine is opened. there are democratic and republican poll watchers. they fill out tally sheets with the number of votes for each candidate on the tally sheet. it's almost impossible to not call in an entire city because each machine is tallied separately, imo.

thedoctorisin, if he is around, may have another take on it. but that's my experience. i can't imagine it's done so differently in wisconsin.

my understanding is that the vote was called in but not included in the report to the press.

Forum List

Back