Wishful Thinking....

Actually the Democrats are the proverbial party of "tax and spend"

At least they try to balance the budget.

Republicans put their wild spending on the government credit card for future generations to pay for.

Republicans cut taxes on the rich, while continuing to spend. Remember the "Lauffer curve" that was supposed to balance the budget?

They should have called it the Laugher curve.

That is all factually wrong
But I expect that from you all.

:rolleyes: I never said that McCarthy either did or did not want to cut spending, dumbass.

Oh, so you were just trolling and did not actually address the topic of the thread.

Well, at least you are consistent.

We don't need the most powerful military the world has ever known for National Defense.

Go back to militias and cut the budget by billions.
I would dispute that. However, there's definitely a lot of waste that can be cut, but the politicians rely on that waste to get votes.

200w.gif

You cannot be this stupid. When did the Dems cut spending? What year did we have less spending than the year before it?

Neither party cares about spending, the only thing I will give the Dems is they do not even pretend to care about it.
I remember when Reagan was president. Every budget he submitted was "dead on arrival" because it didn't have enough spending. Then they blamed him for the deficit.

I would dispute that. However, there's definitely a lot of waste that can be cut, but the politicians rely on that waste to get votes.
Make normal people responsible for their own defense. Allow us to have the weapons we need to form militias and actually function like an armed citizenry.

Nobody will DARE fuck with the U.S. even WITHOUT the most powerful military the world has ever know because "there is a rifle behind every blade of grass." ~ Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

We don't need the most powerful military the world has ever known for National Defense.

Go back to militias and cut the budget by billions.

Military Spending by Country 2022

1.The United States — $778 billion
2.China — $252 billion [estimated]
3.India — $72.9 billion
4.Russia — $61.7 billion
5.United Kingdom — $59.2 billion
6.Saudi Arabia — $57.5 billion [estimated]
7.Germany — $52.8 billion
8.France — $52.7 billion
9.Japan — $49.1 billion
10.South Korea — $45.7 billion

Forum List