With millions about to be evicted, mass rioting about to explode & rents skyrocketing, the TRUE cost of the Democrat COVID Coup is about to be felt...

Your inability to pigeonhole is most laughable since the Trumps already have taken their vaccines to the dismay of the Trump Cult worshippers.
You evidently need a new schtick than crying over a lost election like some distraught Hillary snowflake.
^ Russian troll it is, and incapable of addressing the topic.

As rents skyrocket almost everywhere, millions brace for eviction & homelessness, and local police try to prepare for mass rioting & arson beginning in August, the United States is on the brink of the greatest catastrophe it has ever faced.

All courtesy of the Democrat Party, which orchestrated a devastating Covid Coup in 2020 in order to regain power & increase its wealth at a cost of TRILLIONS of dollars (so far), and TENS OF MILLIONS of American lives destroyed.

The homeless population is about to explode, and some are estimating that even as rents are already skyrocketing, it's only the beginning of an even more devastating affordable housing crisis as millions of housing units may be destroyed by mass rioting and arson expected to occur in August.

Can anything stop the horror about to transpire as a result of the Democrat COVID Coup?

Will Democrats be properly identified as the perpetrators of the most horrendous acts of treason, terror and mass destruction in our nation's history?

Will the United States survive?

Biden won fairly and he is the Potus. Tramp has about 1/2 million of blood on his hand. He was a disastrous Potus and he will be known as the man who served one term and was a complete flop.
Actually you do. Trump was right the entire time. Hydrochroloquine is proven it would've saved thousands of lives, the lockdowns were a joke. Which Trump tried to tell you in the beginning. You have blood on your hand because of the hatred for Trump. You loons make me sick.
Yup.

You're as mad as one dollar watch.
This is Trumpism.

They are proud of the fact that they're keeping this virus alive via the Delta variant. Evidently they think it gives them an advantage.

I wonder how many more will die because of this cult.
actually blacks are less likely to vaccinated than any other demographic ....are you saying that blacks are purposefully keeping covid alive ? you sir are a racist .... Gap Narrowing for Minority COVID-19 Vaccination Rates
Clumsy deflection noted and appreciated.

As rents skyrocket almost everywhere, millions brace for eviction & homelessness, and local police try to prepare for mass rioting & arson beginning in August, the United States is on the brink of the greatest catastrophe it has ever faced.

All courtesy of the Democrat Party, which orchestrated a devastating Covid Coup in 2020 in order to regain power & increase its wealth at a cost of TRILLIONS of dollars (so far), and TENS OF MILLIONS of American lives destroyed.

The homeless population is about to explode, and some are estimating that even as rents are already skyrocketing, it's only the beginning of an even more devastating affordable housing crisis as millions of housing units may be destroyed by mass rioting and arson expected to occur in August.

Can anything stop the horror about to transpire as a result of the Democrat COVID Coup?

Will Democrats be properly identified as the perpetrators of the most horrendous acts of treason, terror and mass destruction in our nation's history?

Did you even read the article you posted?

There are 'eviction diversion' programs where landlords & tenants get federal assistance, and they work out payment programs.

Evictions help no one, and it's doubtful that courts are going to force mass evictions.

Even if there are a whole lot of evictions, it will cause a glut of housing resulting in much lower rents. In the long run, landlords will lose big time if they force evictions.

Biden won fairly and he is the Potus. Tramp has about 1/2 million of blood on his hand. He was a disastrous Potus and he will be known as the man who served one term and was a complete flop.
^ Another duped Democrat so confused they don't even know what topic they're in.
I'm talking the republicans and tramp turned this US into a disaster.

^ Another duped Democrat so confused they don't even know what topic they're in.

They're fucking tarded aint they? They don't think for themselves and are cowardly, so parrot parrot parrot parrot

There are 'eviction diversion' programs where landlords & tenants get federal assistance, and they work out payment programs.

Evictions help no one, and it's doubtful that courts are going to force mass evictions.

Even if there are a whole lot of evictions, it will cause a glut of housing resulting in much lower rents. In the long run, landlords will lose big time if they force evictions.

That's just Richard pleading his landlord not evict him. Richard is entitled to stay as long as he likes rent-free because "landlord would lose bigtime if Richard is evicted" because after all, everyone is like Richard and what's a little maint. when rental income is zero. Richard is entitled.

Neat how that works right, follow the logic:

$1000 a month rent to landlord.
Nope, zero and I get to stay.
Nope, get the fuck out.

Richard logic: The landlord lost.

That's just Richard pleading his landlord not evict him. Richard is entitled to stay as long as he likes rent-free because "he'd lose bigtime if Richard is evicted".

Nope, get the fuck out.

Just the fact that you posted this, when you know nothing about me or my financial status, proves what a LYING BAG OF SHIT YOU ARE!

WTH_Progs Logic: NADA!

That's just Richard pleading his landlord not evict him. Richard is entitled to stay as long as he likes rent-free because "he'd lose bigtime if Richard is evicted".

Nope, get the fuck out.

Just the fact that you posted this, when you know nothing about me or my financial status, proves what a LYING BAG OF SHIT YOU ARE!

Ah, your feelings.

Does it bother your landlord you play a bad guitar while you sit rent free in his apartment? How long do you think your PROG Democrats will protect you from eviction on the landlord's dime?

Nope, get the fuck out.

Ah, your feelings.

Does it bother your landlord you play a bad guitar while you sit rent free in his apartment? How long do you think your PROG Democrats will protect you from eviction on the landlord's dime?

Your assumptions about my housing status just prove that you're an idiot.

Nope, get the fuck out.

Ah, your feelings.

It's an educated guess. You strike me as a pussy, useless, dependent and entitled.

Ditto!

Nope, get the fuck out.

Ah, your feelings.

It's an educated guess. You strike me as a pussy, useless, dependent and entitled.

Ditto!

It's obvious that the two of you have nothing intelligent to say regarding the topic of this thread or my posts.

I'm not interested in a flame war.

Troll elsewhere.

Nope, get the fuck out.

Ah, your feelings.

Ditto!

It's obvious that the two of you have nothing intelligent to say regarding the topic of this thread or my posts.

Troll elsewhere.

Educated responses to your empty posts. You come off as an excuse to begin with, and when you try and justify renters staying put without due compensation, that's a clue you're rent-free guy, living off someone else's dime because you feel entitled to it.

And after all "landlords take the loss" if those living rent-free are evicted, it's the landlord's fault.

Nope, get the fuck out.

Ah, your feelings.

Ditto!

Troll elsewhere.

Educated responses to your empty posts. You come off as an excuse to begin with, and when you try and justify renters staying put without due compensation, that's a clue you're rent-free guy, living off someone else's dime because you feel entitled to it.

And after all "landlords take the loss" if those living rent-free are evicted, it's the landlord's fault.
The landlords will come out fine, the rental market is pretty tight right now, so landlords will be able to keep their places rented. I am sure they will try to accommodate tenants but some landlords need their money and need it now after not being paid for a year and a half.

Nope, get the fuck out.

Ah, your feelings.

Ditto!

Troll elsewhere.

The landlords will come out fine, the rental market is pretty tight right now, so landlords will be able to keep their places rented. I am sure they will try to accommodate tenants but some landlords need their money and need it now after not being paid for a year and a half.

But in Richard language, if landlords evict zero, then more than zero received with new tenants is not economically viable to the landlord (cough).

Apparently in Richard terms, the people who are evicted are left helpless for life, and there's no one to replace them who will pay the rent. Everything just blows away in the wind I guess.

Nope, get the fuck out.

Ah, your feelings.

It's obvious that yoou didn't read my original post

Ditto!

Troll elsewhere.

It's obvious that you didn't read my original post.

Your statements have nothing to do with what I posted.

Try rereading my original post, then if you have anything intelligent to say, please post it. Otherwise STFU!

No kidding, lower rent is much better than zero rent...dumbass.

Nope, get the fuck out.

Ah, your feelings.

It's obvious that yoou didn't read my original post

Ditto!

Troll elsewhere.

It's obvious that you didn't read my original post.

Your statements have nothing to do with what I posted.

Try rereading my original post, then if you have anything intelligent to say, please post it. Otherwise STFU!

Richard denies saying the following. He has trouble reading between the lines & critical thought, so he's confused by others who can:

There are 'eviction diversion' programs where landlords & tenants get federal assistance, and they work out payment programs. Doesn't benefit the landlords and sure as fuck doesn't benefit the tax payer.

Except it helps the landlords lose the dead-weight and allows them to rent to someone who will actually pay.

Even if there are a whole lot of evictions, it will cause a glut of housing resulting in much lower rents. On the assumption those evicted don't learn from their mistakes and I guess we'll just pretend there's nobody behind them more than happy to rent that apt. and pay too.

In the long run, landlords will lose big time if they force evictions. In other terms please don't evict Richard, he can't pay the rent due he has the most best smart phone, digs Starbucks and has the best most fast internet & Netflix too. If Richard is evicted the landlords will suffer the consequences, just cuz.

Nope, get the fuck out.

Ah, your feelings.

Ditto!

Troll elsewhere.

But in Richard language, if landlords evict zero, then more than zero received with new tenants is not economically viable to the landlord (cough).

Apparently in Richard terms, the people who are evicted are left helpless for life, and there's no one to replace them who will pay the rent. Everything just blows away in the wind I guess.

"In Richard Language" :auiqs.jpg:

Why don't you just admit that you didn't read or understand what I posted, so you're just making up pure BULLSHIT!!!

Just to get you started on something relevant to my post:

What are you ideas about the 'Eviction Diversion' programs and federal assistance for landlords and tenants?

Forum List

Back