With regards to the "cops killing too many people" issue...

It's the 21st Century and this is America...

I can't believe that an effective, non-lethal way for the police to put malfunctioning Monkeys down temporarily doesn't exist in this day and age :dunno:

They don't seem to have this problem in any other first world nation. Many nations go all year without a single civilian shooting by a police officer at all.

Last edited:
I get it that America has issues... and the cops need to be armed here, but one would think that with our technology, and willingness to invest in 'security', we'd be able to arm and train the police to use non-lethal force.

I'm not a cop, so I don't know, but I can't help but think that if I was, I'd like having the ability to put someone down as effectively as with a firearm, but in such a manner that they get back up sometime later in restraints, and able to answer for their behavior.

They don't seem to have this problem in any other first world nation. Many nations go all year without a single civilian shooting by a police officer at all.
Take England for example.

Four hundred years of hanging people for everything from shoplifting to failure to bow to the monarch sorta removed the criminal genes from the gene pool.

; - )

I never understood why they never used tranquilizer guns like animal control does......(realizing that lethal force IS required in some situations).

Does anyone know?

Is the technology available yet? Is anyone working on it?

Are there lobbyists for guns and bullets working fiendishly against any alternatives for the authorities to use to regain control?

:dunno:

Four hundred years of hanging people for everything from shoplifting to failure to bow to the monarch sorta removed the criminal genes from the gene pool.

; - )

Pickpockets worked the crowds at the hangings.

; - )
They didn't remove sociopathology from the gene pool, Bro'!

They shipped it off to North America, Australia and parts of Africa to work and created the economy that we're all still spending our entire lives to build on! :razz:

; - )
They didn't remove sociopathology from the gene pool, Bro'!

They shipped it off to North America, Australia and parts of Africa to work and created the economy that we're all still spending our entire lives to build on! :razz:
Tell me about it, I live in Louisiana, the trash dump of France.

I never understood why they never used tranquilizer guns like animal control does......(realizing that lethal force IS required in some situations).

True! :clap2:

Face it... No matter how nasty getting tranqued might feel, getting shot with real bullets is worse.

Doesn't work fast enough.

Think it would on a mentally ill person with a knife. I guess you never had surgery where they put you under.....bamm.....zoom....lites out!

There's gotta be a cocktail that would work fast enough and effective enough... I mean, the competition for this mystery product is death... that leaves the options for side effects pretty wide open...

Surely there's some brew that will do.​

Think it would on a mentally ill person with a knife. I guess you never had surgery where they put you under.....bamm.....zoom....lites out!
I have had verset many times.

Didn't knock me out faster than a trigger pull any of those times.

There's gotta be a cocktail that would work fast enough and effective enough... I mean, the competition for this mystery product is death... that leaves the options for side effects pretty wide open...

The brew they used on me Friday when I had a colonoscopy should suffice.........:ack-1:.

I always wondered what the hubbub about which drugs to use for lethal injection was all about.

Out on Verset, you could beat them to death with a hammer and they would not know it.

Forum List

Back