🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman suing Obamacare exchange-dies

I'm looking for some applicable stats. On tha margin,

"Surgeons Get Timeout to Prevent Mix-ups - ABC News
abcnews.go.com › Health
Jul 1, 2004 - As many as 98,000 Americans die each year as a result of medical errors, ... the statistics were striking enough to prompt JCAHO to convene"

Last edited:
Before this President screwed with it, she had insurance- insurance that she liked and that she wanted to keep but the BIG FAT LIE of, "If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance," cost her , her life most likely.. The government has NO BUSINESS demanding Americans die in their bureaucratic red tape of hell... Look at our Veterans.. there will be more.. Everything the left in this country touches turns to pure shit.

Woman With Cancer Loses ?World-Class? Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare | TheBlaze.com

Another example..

http://healthblog.ncpa.org/woman-dies-waiting-for-obamacare-policy/

this woman’s family policy was canceled by the ObamaCare regulations. She fell ill while waiting for her ObamaCare policy to take effect on February 2. In hindsight, she “should have gone to see a doctor,” but instead decided to wait so that her husband and four children wouldn’t be burdened by avoidable medical expenses.

The author of the article, her brother, concludes that the ObamaCare debate for his family ended “with the death of my sister. For us, it’s not about “policy,” anymore. It’s about the tragic consequences that can happen when the government decides to cancel the private economic decisions of individuals in favor of a huge policy experiment created in the back rooms of Washington by out-of-touch bureaucrats, statisticians and lobbyists.”

- See more at: http://healthblog.ncpa.org/woman-dies-waiting-for-obamacare-policy/#sthash.Iobn1fnI.dpuf

I checked your first example. It had been proven false months ago. The policy was canceled by her insurance company because they were tired of losing money on her. Obamacare is probably keeping her alive.

Your second example is a dead link. What woman? Who's her brother? Sure does look bogus to me.

Why don't you show your first assertion in the OP to be correct? You know, that the woman who died lost her policy due to Obamacare. Oh yeah, you can't.

Here is a list of pre existing conditions
These conditions include, but are not limited to:

AIDS
Alcoholism/Alcohol Abuse (within 7 years)
Angioplasty
Aortic Stenosis
Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease
Ascites (within 5 years)
Bi-Polar Disorder
Boecks Sarcoidosis
By-pass surgery
Cancer (other than skin cancer)/Malignant Melanoma²
Cerebral Vascular Accident
Cerebral Vascular Disease
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (if currently smoking)
Chronic Pancreatitis
Chronic Renal Failure
Cirrhosis of Liver
Coronary Heart Disease
Cushing's Syndrome
Cystic Fibrosis
Diabetes (managed with any type of medication)
Drug Addiction/Abuse (within 5 years)
Fatty Liver (hepatic steatosis) (fully recovered with normal lab results for minimum of 6 months)
Grand Mal Epilepsy (within 5 years)
Heart Attack
Height and Weight (see chart)
Hemodialysis/Peritoneal Dialysis
Hemophilia
HIV
Hodgkins Disease
Huntington's Chorea
Immune Deficiency Syndrome
Leukemia (within 7 years)
Liver Atrophy
Lupus Erythematosus (Systemic)
Multiple Neurofibromatosis (within 7 years)
Multiple Sclerosis
Muscular Dystrophy
Myasthenia Gravis
Myocardial Infarction
Nephrosclerosis
Organic Brain Disorder
Pacemaker
Paget's Disease
Parkinson's Disease
Pending surgery of any kind
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Polycystic Kidney
Pregnancy (current)
Psychotic Disorder
Rheumatic Heart Disease
Stroke
Systemic Scleroderma
Tetralogy of Fallot
Transient Ischemic Attack (within 5 years)
Organ Transplants
Valve Replacement

So cancer is listed as one

Last edited:
Under the Pre-ACA capitalistic health insurance model, her brain tumor would have made her uninsurable for the rest of her life, with no options at all.

I am sure you have proof of your comments that does not come from far left blog sources..

Kiaser health news validate the pre existing denial isse

"Marshall, 55, is one of millions of Americans with pre-existing health conditions who have been shut out from buying coverage on the individual insurance market'

Meanwhile Obama and his goons can't verify the US citizenship of 1.2 million people signed up for Obamacare....

Before this President screwed with it, she had insurance- insurance that she liked and that she wanted to keep but the BIG FAT LIE of, "If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance," cost her , her life most likely.. The government has NO BUSINESS demanding Americans die in their bureaucratic red tape of hell... Look at our Veterans.. there will be more.. Everything the left in this country touches turns to pure shit.

Woman With Cancer Loses ?World-Class? Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare | TheBlaze.com

Another example..

http://healthblog.ncpa.org/woman-dies-waiting-for-obamacare-policy/

this woman’s family policy was canceled by the ObamaCare regulations. She fell ill while waiting for her ObamaCare policy to take effect on February 2. In hindsight, she “should have gone to see a doctor,” but instead decided to wait so that her husband and four children wouldn’t be burdened by avoidable medical expenses.

The author of the article, her brother, concludes that the ObamaCare debate for his family ended “with the death of my sister. For us, it’s not about “policy,” anymore. It’s about the tragic consequences that can happen when the government decides to cancel the private economic decisions of individuals in favor of a huge policy experiment created in the back rooms of Washington by out-of-touch bureaucrats, statisticians and lobbyists.”

- See more at: http://healthblog.ncpa.org/woman-dies-waiting-for-obamacare-policy/#sthash.Iobn1fnI.dpuf

I checked your first example. It had been proven false months ago. The policy was canceled by her insurance company because they were tired of losing money on her. Obamacare is probably keeping her alive.

Your second example is a dead link. What woman? Who's her brother? Sure does look bogus to me.

Why don't you show your first assertion in the OP to be correct? You know, that the woman who died lost her policy due to Obamacare. Oh yeah, you can't.

And the second, the family admits failt in saying, ",” but instead decided to wait so that her husband and four children wouldn’t be burdened by avoidable medical expenses

Well duh.

Obamacare is a scheme to help more poor people get FREE shit while fucking over the middle class.

The middle class is paying out the nose for insurance and some have lost previous coverage to be dumped into obamacare bullshit plans.

Instead of attacking the costs of medical care by limiting the trial lawyers lawsuits against the medical community, Obama's scheme is to just fuck over everyone between rich and poor. The poor love getting something for FREE even if it is shit.

The middle class in the end work hard and get fucked by liberals playing God from DC.

Does the fact that it was run by a state make it not about the government? Or are you just so desperate to defend Obamacare that you says stupid things?

Well first of all, it's not about government because a private company screwed up on the paperwork, not any govt - state or federal. That makes it not about Obamacare. Also, there's no proof that this woman had insurance to begin with. So, if she never had insurance, how is Obamacare to blame for her death?

Another idiot that thinks that a contractor mistake doesn't in any way impact the people that hired the contractor. The next time someone gets sued because a contractor screws up and dumps toxic waste in the water supply I expect you to step in and defend the corporation that hired the contractor.

Actually, I don't.

So....still no proof that she was previously insured and lost her insurance because it didn't meet the minimum standard set by the ACA.

The VA system should be a red alert for how obamacare will work when most americans are dumped into socialized medicine which is the end goal of Obama.

Under the Pre-ACA capitalistic health insurance model, her brain tumor would have made her uninsurable for the rest of her life, with no options at all.

I am sure you have proof of your comments that does not come from far left blog sources..

You mean, of course, any site that you disagee with. That is what "liberal" means; "I don't lile it."

Seriously? You are a fail at AGW and you are a fail at this.

Just admit that you can not post anything without going through a far left blog site.

Damn, you are stupid. The government holds you responsible if you hire a contractor that cuts down a tree with a endangered bird nest in it, but they are not responsible if they hire a contractor? How the fuck does that work, idiot?

Then why is the class action suit against Xerox and not the government? Guess them lawyers got it wrong, huh.

Because you have to get permission to sue the government, and Xerox is an easy target.

And this one of may thousands of reasons why Obamacare is bad or ay other government system that forces people to use it.

Health insurance denial rates routinely 20%, data show.

? USATODAY.com
Hite's case isn't unusual. Many of the plans offered by Anthem Blue Cross in Kentucky reject about one in five applicants, according to data provided by insurers to the federal Department of Health and Human Services. Rival insurers in the state have even higher denial rates: Humana rejects 26% to 39% of applications in Kentucky, while UnitedHealthcare denies 38% to 43%.

Here is a list of pre existing conditions
These conditions include, but are not limited to:

AIDS
Alcoholism/Alcohol Abuse (within 7 years)
Angioplasty
Aortic Stenosis
Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease
Ascites (within 5 years)
Bi-Polar Disorder
Boecks Sarcoidosis
By-pass surgery
Cancer (other than skin cancer)/Malignant Melanoma²
Cerebral Vascular Accident
Cerebral Vascular Disease
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (if currently smoking)
Chronic Pancreatitis
Chronic Renal Failure
Cirrhosis of Liver
Coronary Heart Disease
Cushing's Syndrome
Cystic Fibrosis
Diabetes (managed with any type of medication)
Drug Addiction/Abuse (within 5 years)
Fatty Liver (hepatic steatosis) (fully recovered with normal lab results for minimum of 6 months)
Grand Mal Epilepsy (within 5 years)
Heart Attack
Height and Weight (see chart)
Hemodialysis/Peritoneal Dialysis
Hemophilia
HIV
Hodgkins Disease
Huntington's Chorea
Immune Deficiency Syndrome
Leukemia (within 7 years)
Liver Atrophy
Lupus Erythematosus (Systemic)
Multiple Neurofibromatosis (within 7 years)
Multiple Sclerosis
Muscular Dystrophy
Myasthenia Gravis
Myocardial Infarction
Nephrosclerosis
Organic Brain Disorder
Pacemaker
Paget's Disease
Parkinson's Disease
Pending surgery of any kind
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Polycystic Kidney
Pregnancy (current)
Psychotic Disorder
Rheumatic Heart Disease
Stroke
Systemic Scleroderma
Tetralogy of Fallot
Transient Ischemic Attack (within 5 years)
Organ Transplants
Valve Replacement

So cancer is listed as one

My underwriting manual was 3 inches think. I would not even approve a kid with tubes in his ears. I would not approve a pregnant woman. Your only hope of bypassing the health underwriter was to sign up under an employer sponsored group health policy during the 30 day open enrollment period. Anyone else was a "late applicant, and had to prove good health. And lying about it would not work. First of All, everything that you have ever been treated for that was insured was on in your file at the Medical Information Bureau. Second, when you submitted your claim for a brain tumor, we had approval, granted by you on your application, to get your medical records from your doc, and find out if you lied on your application. If you did, and we caught it in the first 2 years, we would rescind coverage and refund your premium. If your claim was expensive enough, we would not renew the entire group on the annual renewal date. Private health insurance companies had you by the balls from day one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIB_Group,_Inc.

Last edited:
I know you think you have a point, but the fact is that it was the government that employed Xerox, thus it was a government operation., not capitalism.

The extent to which you are wrong is only exceeded by the extent to which you don't know you're wrong.

Because, if you hire a contractor that screws up the environment,we know the government will never go after you.

The extent to which you are wrong is so great that it will echo through the entire universe for all eternity.

Your assertion is that capitalists cannot do business with any government or they stop being capitalists. That is absurd.

That would mean that a privately owned caterer would stop being a capitalist enterprise if it agreed to cater a school board luncheon.

You mean, of course, any site that you disagee with. That is what "liberal" means; "I don't lile it."

Just admit that you can not post anything without going through a far left blog site.

You lack of intellgence and blatant ignorance doen't qualify you as having an opinion, especially given yout blatant admission that yoi read only sites that you find meet your biased perceptiom

I never get opinions from biased sources and my facts are grounded in evem more facts. I do mu own research and my own statistical analysis?

How is it not? Didn't the government select Xerox, and pay them to misinform her?

No...they paid them to set up the exchanges. Xerox staff missinformed her. Xerox =/= government. In fact it's a publicly traded multinational corporation, the exact opposite of government.

Yeah, we get it, rule number one, the government is never wrong.

Xerox being at fault here means the government is never wrong? Did you put that 'if, then' all together yourself, or did you have to bring in a team of stupidity builders to assist you?

You mean, of course, any site that you disagee with. That is what "liberal" means; "I don't like it."

I can't fail at anything because all I do is present facts which lead to their own conclusoin.

Your dissagreement simply means that you are wrong and need to learn something.

Last edited:
If the VA model is followed she will get approval for her treatment in two years.

No...they paid them to set up the exchanges. Xerox staff missinformed her. Xerox =/= government. In fact it's a publicly traded multinational corporation, the exact opposite of government.

Yeah, we get it, rule number one, the government is never wrong.

Xerox being at fault here means the government is never wrong? Did you put that 'if, then' all together yourself, or did you have to bring in a team of stupidity builders to assist you?

Hyperbole, strawmam, and conflagration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back