Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

I didn’t say children, I said women.
Female children that are victims of incest and statutory rape are getting pregnant at alarming rates in red abortion prohibited states. ….is your advice to them the same ? Show self control. Or, are you just going to deny it is happening.

Female children that are victims of incest and statutory rape are getting pregnant at alarming rates in red abortion prohibited states. ….is your advice to them the same ? Show self control.

That's dumb. Good grief

Female children that are victims of incest and statutory rape are getting pregnant at alarming rates in red abortion prohibited states. ….is your advice to them the same ? Show self control. Or, are you just going to deny it is happening.
If my advice were the same I would have posted that. Can you not read? And where did I deny anything? Grow up.

So the premise of the thread is someone else besides women should make their reproductive decisions for them correct? If that's the case watch the birth rate plummet .

Is that my kind ?

No, this is your kind.

Crazy-People-Are-Crazy.jpg

You're not questioning why an underage person is having sex?

Did you know, the Nazis killed fewer babies than pro abortionists. Proven fact! Let that sink in.
They were smart enough to come up with a breeding program for the superior race.

Forum List

Back