.....Would pardons be warranted?....

maybe you are reading too much into what he said. i didn’t take it that way at all
He implied that he pardoned them all, he said that they were mistreated, he implied that they were innocent. trump is a psychopath, he says whatever he feels, he actually believes that whatever he says is the truth.

And what of those who've been kept in cells since January of February of 2021? I don't care if they walked away with no fine at all, he should still clear their name and record.
Only 37 were kept in jail, they were the most violent insurrectionists, who physically attacked the police and or led to their deaths.

Graham's remarks mean nothing. There is no rhyme or reason as far as which side of any issue he might agree, and he is subject to reverse his remarks at any time.
As he did with trump, at first holding him solely responsible for the uprising, then disavowing that truth.

I wonder if you'll have the same regard for posterity next January when the House continues or reopens those investigations and subpoenas come down for lots of those who need to answer questions about the lead-up to 1/6 but who the current committee failed to call? I'm thinking you'll have an excuse - provided by your media drones - as to why the Republicans are wrong for looking deeper but the Dems were righteous to do so. Ever hear the old saw about there always being TWO SIDES to every story/issue?

There aren't "two sides to this story". We all watched on TV while Trump told everyone to go the Capitol and "fight like hell", to prevent Joe Biden from being certified.

There are no Democrats to call as witnesses. That's just total bullshit, trying to pin the attack on police failures. Trump sent a mob and then held back help going to the Capitol for hours.

There aren't "two sides to this story". We all watched on TV while Trump told everyone to go the Capitol and "fight like hell", to prevent Joe Biden from being certified.

There are no Democrats to call as witnesses. That's just total bullshit, trying to pin the attack on police failures. Trump sent a mob and then held back help going to the Capitol for hours.
I will go one step further, trump planned all this, I'm hitting within the mob we're elements prepared for war, and ready to do his bidding. Trump used those poor supporters, yes they were idiots and fools but they were still his supporters, and he used them like pawns.

Actually, this is what he said, Fuckwit.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech

Actually, this is what he said, Fuckwit.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech
By making even a single sane statement like this, amongst all the rantings and ravings of a madman, he was hoping to protect himself with plausible deniability. Most everyone with a reasonable mind has seen through this facade.

By making even a single sane statement like this, amongst all the rantings and ravings of a madman, he was hoping to protect himself with plausible deniability. Most everyone with a reasonable mind has seen through this facade.
Also, by having Stone meet with the militia leaders the day before at the Capitol he could deny ever having contact with them.

Do people charged with trespassing really need a pardon?
Trump threatening to pardon the insurrectionists is the perfect example of why that son of a bitch should never be allowed to run for public office again.

And his rant to rile his followers up to riot again just like he did on Jan. 6 is another reason.

He's a lunatic.

Sedition.

Conspiracy.

Treason.

Murder.

Ashli Babbitt: Say her name.
She's dead because she listened to Trump. People who do Trump's bidding all end up getting the shit end of the stick, but most at least survive with their lives. If Babbit stayed home instead of listrning to the rants of that lunatic she'd be alive today.

Own it.

The Man of Lawlessness at it again.....

He's endlessly made a mockery out of pardons, in and out of office.

No conviction to date, so you're jumping the gun on that. Pardons might offset folks suing for malicious prosecution.
Malicious prosecution is low hanging fruit for defense lawyers.
020asw686xe81.png

Th
Do you HONESTLY consider the 600+ citizens whose only crime that day was to enter the building as part of a protest, TRAITORS? REALLY? If you do, then I sincerely hope you get held to the same kind of rigid standard someday.
There were 2500 rioters. Only 700+ got charged. Looks like the others trespassed and didn't go or haven't been found and were not charged.

Probably because it would give more ammo to people like YOU to make new accusations about him. As for pardons, IIRC those remove ALL RECORDS of a conviction. Cleans the slate, like it never happened. Which is exactly what a substantial number of them deserve. Sure, if they did material damage, assaulted cops, and the like, no pardon. But MOST of those 700+ were guilty of TRESPASSING. If it were my choice, they'd be pardoned and the Feds would be writing them a VERY GENEROUS CHECK for every day they stayed in a cell.
Sure, that's easy for you to say, but you are intelligent and reasonable.

Forum List

Back