Would You Have Supported Rosa Park's Silent Protest?

Would You Have Supported Rosa Parks et al during That Time?

• Yes

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Rosa Parks yes.
Colin Kapernick no.
This isn't about Colin Kapernick.

However, what makes you think you'd be on Rosa Park's side considering your current views on the above?

You do realize that the arguments made against Rosa Park et al are the exact same arguments made against Colin Kapernick et al. What changed?
Rosa Parks didn't disgrace the flag. Kapenick should have protested at a city hall or a police station if his bitch is with the police.

Rosa Parks yes.
Colin Kapernick no.

However, what makes you think you'd be on Rosa Park's side considering your current views on the above?

You do realize that the arguments made against Rosa Park et al are the exact same arguments made against Colin Kapernick et al. What changed?

No it wasnt..

She didnt piss on military graves, the flag and the national anthem like these clowns.

Based on your current views on SJWs, protesting, the 1st Amendment right and law enforcement, what side would you have fell on during Rosa Park's era, when she decided that enough was enough and she was not going to be subjugated to go to the back of the bus for another human being no better or worse than she is simply because of her color?

What say you, and why?

Btw , the truth hurts you doesn't it?

DHjSha8W0AIJZL1.jpg

They are not the same at all, child.

Rosa parks was protesting institutionalized racism. Kapernik is showing his solidarity with a group that defends black criminality while thumbing his nose to our entire country.
Colin Kaepernick is fighting institutionalized racism.

When did it end spruce? What changed?

The Constitution allows me to associate with whomever I want and to not associate.
So I don't have to speak with anyone I don't want to speak with, listen to anyone I don't want to listen to, do business with anyone I don't want to do business with, or allow anyone I don't want to enter my property.
The constitution also states that if you are in business, that you, in fact, cannot discriminate based on certain criteria. Tough cookies if you don't like it bub.

Rosa Parks? Most definitely. I would have sat beside her to protect her. Colin Kapernick was employed by the NFL and they make the rules. If an employer decides that certain type of clothing or slogans on t-shirts are not conducive to a good work environment, he or she can mandate that they not be worn at work......don't like it? Get another job where you can....no one is twisting their arms.

Personally? The national anthem's words and message hasn't applied to U.S citizens since March of 1933. We are not the home of the brave or land of the free. We need "safe places" for snowflakes to hide away and due to cultural marxism we have to be careful of anything we say lest someone take offense by playing the "politically correct" card.
Did the NFL make rules that prohibited taking a knee? If so, please cite it.

Thanks.

The Constitution allows me to associate with whomever I want and to not associate.
So I don't have to speak with anyone I don't want to speak with, listen to anyone I don't want to listen to, do business with anyone I don't want to do business with, or allow anyone I don't want to enter my property.
The constitution also states that if you are in business, that you, in fact, cannot discriminate based on certain criteria. Tough cookies if you don't like it bub.

Where does the Constitution say that?
The Constitution is a document that defines the limitations on the Fed. gov.

Rosa Parks? Most definitely. I would have sat beside her to protect her. Colin Kapernick was employed by the NFL and they make the rules. If an employer decides that certain type of clothing or slogans on t-shirts are not conducive to a good work environment, he or she can mandate that they not be worn at work......don't like it? Get another job where you can....no one is twisting their arms.

Personally? The national anthem's words and message hasn't applied to U.S citizens since March of 1933. We are not the home of the brave or land of the free. We need "safe places" for snowflakes to hide away and due to cultural marxism we have to be careful of anything we say lest someone take offense by playing the "politically correct" card.
Did the NFL make rules that prohibited taking a knee? If so, please cite it.

Thanks.

Nope, the NFL didn't lay down a rule but Jerry Jones did......being that the Cowboys are a subsidiary of NFL.INC and he had the right to cut any player that defied his rules.

Rosa Parks didn't disgrace the flag. Kapenick should have protested at a city hall or a police station if his bitch is with the police.
The Rosa Parks opposers used the same arguments against her protest.

Sorry bub, but YOU don't get to DICTATE how, when and where citizens can or cannot protest.

Nope, the NFL didn't lay down a rule but Jerry Jones did......being that the Cowboys are a subsidiary of NFL.INC and he had the right to cut any player that defied his rules.
One out of how many?

epic_fail_3_by_nuke_master-d38sdn5.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Based on your current views on SJWs, protesting, the 1st Amendment right and law enforcement, what side would you have fell on during Rosa Park's era, when she decided that enough was enough and she was not going to be subjugated to go to the back of the bus for another human being no better or worse than she is simply because of her color?

What say you, and why?

The fact that you are comparing the struggles of Rosa Parks and people of her era to those whining today is why I can't take your question seriously.

Hello in there..there is still suffering.. and racism, hatred just about as much as there was back then.

Bigotry will always exist, but do not profess that anybody in this country is treated today the way blacks were in Rosa Parks’ day. That is a load of shit and you know it.

What say you, and why?

It's easy for me to say yes. Given my upbringing, when I was raised, the culture of the times. Now, had I been born a few decades earlier, raised in a different culture... the culture of those earlier years... I hesitate to think how my outlook on racial relations might be skewed...

• Thanks

What say you, and why?

The fact that you are comparing the struggles of Rosa Parks and people of her era to those whining today is why I can't take your question seriously.

Hello in there..there is still suffering.. and racism, hatred just about as much as there was back then.

Bigotry will always exist, but do not profess that anybody in this country is treated today the way blacks were in Rosa Parks’ day. That is a load of shit and you know it.

I was alive and saw it myself... yes we have come a long ways from the 60's.. but still not far enough.

• Thanks
One out of how many?

epic_fail_3_by_nuke_master-d38sdn5.png

One out of how many? Teams or players? The NFL took a big hit on this issue...attendance and tv ratings down. Like I said, I don't give a shit about the anthem until we stop being surety against the debt of USA.INC and our rights are restored instead of being granted privileges granted to us by a benevolent corporate entity. If blacks AND whites want to stay out of the crosshairs of this gestapo entity that are referred to as the police? They should stop doing things that bring attention to themselves and learn admiralty law.This man is a perfect example and I am working on being as knowledgeable as he is.

"Bigotry will always exist, but do not profess that anybody in this country is treated today the way blacks were in Jim Crow days. That is a load of dukey and you know it."

That's what a 1955 Dont Taz Me Bro would say to a Rosa Parks.

It's always something.

Rosa Parks yes.
Colin Kapernick no.

Rosa parks was protesting institutionalized racism. Kapernik is showing his solidarity with a group that defends black criminality while thumbing his nose to our entire country.

Wrong.

Colin Kaepernick is fighting institutionalized racism.

When did it end spruce? What changed?

I didn't realize that you folks had separate drinking fountains, had to sit on the back of the bus and couldn't sit at certain lunch counters. Who would have known!

Forum List

Back