Wow, Trump ripping Hillary a new one

Rest assured, there is no equivalency to Trump and no one is attempting to claim it. He is on a whole different level of shameless operation.
No equivalency to Trump?

Hillary allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die just to help protect Obama's chances to be re-elected then engaged in the cover up, lying to Americans and their family members - to save her own political ass. She lied to them as their loved ones' flag-draped coffins were removed from a plane and then later called them 'Liars' when they called her out on HER lie.

She and Obama negotiated and sided with the perpetrators of 9/11/01 - a terrorist attack that claimed the lives of over 3,000 Americans. They sided with Al Qaeida in Libya, who had for more than a decade been hiring Jihadists from around the world to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill US troops. They sided with Al Qaeida over a dictator who had begun helping the US combat terrorism in Northern Africa. They dragged us into an un-sanctioned, un-Authorized war on their own without Congressional approval between Al Qaeida and a dictator to help Al Qaeida acquire their own country and a safe haven in the process.

She is responsible for $6 BILLION 'disappearing' from the State Department while she was Sect of State...and she is currently under investigation for crimes under the ESPIONAGE Act to go along with her violations of both the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

Yet individuals such as yourself can actually write / say stuff like 'No equivalency to Trump' without being ashamed? Seriously?!

This isn't about being a Liberal or a Republican, man. It's about being an AMERICAN 1st.

'I mis-spoke".
- Clinton 'Translation: "I lied my ass off'.

They both think that others are stupid enough to buy their twisted 'definition of 'IS' B$.

She misspoke?

not really... but she took responsibility for the rabid misunderstanding and said that she misspoke.

she had to reword and put it a certain way in order to satisfy rabid partisans, but notice how they just lie no matter what.

Adolf Trump should really be more careful who he calls a "world-class liar"...
If you have to use moral equivalency to defend your candidate, then it's obvious she's guilty of everything she is being accused of

Adolf Trump is a world-class liar and a world-class con man. He is simply trying to project all his faults onto others. He used the same tactics against his Republican opponents. Funny...

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

At least get her quote correct.

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

Sen. Clinton Speech on Iraq - March 17, 2008

that is the original comment where the hacks pounced and claimed she lied.

there is no lie there, but she made that second quote as a response to the rabid hacks.

they did in fact land under sniper fire... under the threat of sniper fire...

same difference if you aren't a retarded hack.

So, candycorn, your "job" is essentially

1. monitor message boards to shout down and censor 911 truth
2. promote Hillary
3. attack Trump
4. watch TV
5. report back to Tel Aviv on progress getting Hillary elected and hence preventing any new 911 investigation

While Candycorn is indeed a Hillary Shill, (paid or not is up to debate, i say not) Your reference to Trutherism (with bonus its teh JOOOOOOS flavor) makes me ask why aren't you slumming in the CT with the rest of the mouth breathers?

Well, I’m late in reporting in to my Mossad handlers so I’ll be brief.

I called it “reheated pablum”….did you hear anything new in this speech? The “Clinton Cash” book quotations seem as though he just discovered the book.

It may well be he just discovered that book. It's clear Trump's accusations relied heavily on it. What's also clear is that neither he nor his campaign staff followed the Reagan doctrine of "trust, but verify." That's a damn shame because so many others have and the book and its author has been discredited for well over a year now.
In typical Trump form, the man is pitifully and dereisorilly locked into a pattern of saying damn near anything without bothering to confirm whether it's true.

Trump has the nerve to have called Ted Cruz "Lyin' Ted." In his speech today, he asserted that Mrs. Clinton is a "world class liar." Excuse me? Since when does the pot get to call the kettle black? According to PolitiFact, 59% of Trump's checked claims have been deemed false or "Pants on Fire" false, versus 12% for Clinton.

Donald Trump:
  • True: 2%
  • Mostly True: 7%
  • Half True: 15%
  • Mostly False: 17%
  • False: 40%
  • Pants on Fire: 19%
Hillary Clinton:
  • True: 23%
  • Mostly True: 28%
  • Half True: 21%
  • Mostly False: 15%
  • False: 11%
  • Pants on Fire: 1%
I mean really: 9% true or mostly true compared to just over 50% true or mostly true. For cryin' out loud! The man has more false and "pants on fire" claims, at nearly 60%, than Mrs. Clinton has true or mostly true. I'm sorry, but that sort of thing doesn't happen by accident. If there's an inveterate liar in the campaign, it's Trump.
Correct the record.org is a Hillary Superpac you know.

Nuff said.

It is, I do know that, and the reason I listed it is because it presents the various claims in a very well organized layout. That said....but...
  • Look at the content they use to refute the noted claims. It's not just them saying so and leaving it at that. You'll note they provide a link to the source for each of their refutations.
  • The content from Correct the Record isn't the only source I cited. Check the others if that's what you prefer. I provided five sources that roundly show the claims in that book to be specious. I did that precisely because I know that Correct the Record is a Clinton superpac.
It is not a objective or non-biased source.

It is a Hillary Superpac, thus not to be trusted.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

there is no lie there, but she made that second quote as a response to the rabid hacks.

She absolutely lied. And then lied about her lie. Sinbad is the one that called her out on her BS. Now it's time for you to stop lying.

Hillary never said she landed under the THREAT of sniper fire - she clearly declared she landed under SNIPER FIRE and was forced to run with her head down.

she in fact landed "under the threat of sniper fire" that day, as they had orders to vest up and duck down, etc. which is the same as "landing under sniper fire" --- unless, you're a retarded rabid partisan looking to make something out of nothing...
Val, stop - you're embarrassing yourself.

Had to wear a vest? Does it look like she's wearing a vest while she was shaking that little girl's hand as she casually greets people there to see her?

If there was a threat of sniper fire do you REALLY think all those people would be waiting around outside to greet her?

If there was a threat of sniper fire do you REALLY think the military would just let Hillary and her daughter - the 1st Lady and her daughter - casually walk around without any gear on and greet the people waiting OUTSIDE?

She said she had to run with her head down.... Does it LOOK like she's running in the video / photo? IT NEVER HAPPENED!

Judas Priest, you people need to use a little common sense.

She had to run with her head down due to sniper fire just as much as she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary!

Adolf Trump should really be more careful who he calls a "world-class liar"...
If you have to use moral equivalency to defend your candidate, then it's obvious she's guilty of everything she is being accused of

Adolf Trump is a world-class liar and a world-class con man. He is simply trying to project all his faults onto others. He used the same tactics against his Republican opponents. Funny...
To bad the Nazi's still aren't around. That would be another anti group that Hillary could bilk millions from.

She misspoke?
not really... but she took responsibility for the rabid misunderstanding and said that she misspoke. she had to reword and put it a certain way in order to satisfy rabid partisans, but notice how they just lie no matter what.

'She didn't REALLY 'mis-speak'? We agree on that - she LIED.

Took Responsibility? She was BUSTED Lying - NEVER ran with her head down - and was FORCED to admit it did not happen like she said. Liberals think THAT is 'taking responsibility'.

" she had to reword and put it a certain way in order to satisfy rabid partisans..."
- Yeah HER rabid partisan supporters, like you, so you would continue to defend her lie by making it a little more believable....yet still a LIE.

It's funny, if it weren't so boring now, to see this kind of delusional thread automatically appear on the board, always by the usual knee-jerk suspects after every event such as Trump's dreadful speech.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Trump said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll call it names instead, and call his supporters names, and slime and smear them, and hope I can somehow persuade somebody that there's something wrong with what he said even though I can't name it.
listen to the news, fact checking his lies in his speech is keeping them all busy!!!!
What lies, all I heard Trump say. Was the truth.

Laughing my ass of at Valerie. She would make Goebbels proud.

Valarie thinks being shot at is the same thing as not being shot at. It doesn't get much more ridiculous.

Watch the Hillary apologist come out and say every sentence is a lie.
Prove it.

Adolf Trump is a world-class projectionist.

Projection

Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

Urban Dictionary: Projection
speaking of Adolf... or admiration of Adolf....

Did you know Ivana Trump claimed he kept a book of Hitler's Speeches in his bedside cabinet and read it at night before going to sleep... just read that today....from a Vanity Fair Article from the 1990's....

Laughing my ass of at Valerie. She would make Goebbels proud.

Valarie thinks being shot at is the same thing as not being shot at. It doesn't get much more ridiculous.
Maybe she's auditioning for "Debbie" Wasserman Schultz's old job. :p

speaking of Adolf... or admiration of Adolf....Did you know Ivana Trump claimed he kept a book of Hitler's Speeches in his bedside cabinet and read it at night before going to sleep... just read that today....from a Vanity Fair Article from the 1990's....
You into censorship or book burning, Care? Obama studied Alyski's 'Rules for radicals' and even quoted it during an Inauguration speech. What's your point? At least Trump never tried to put into practice what he read like Obama has.

Interesting that some denigrate the studying of the effectiveness of a technique because they don't like the content it conveyed. And then adopt the technique themselves.

But None Dare Call It Hypocrisy.

'She didn't REALLY 'mis-speak'? We agree on that - she LIED.

Took Responsibility? She was BUSTED Lying - NEVER ran with her head down - and was FORCED to admit it did not happen like she said. Liberals think THAT is 'taking responsibility'.

" she had to reword and put it a certain way in order to satisfy rabid partisans..."
- Yeah HER rabid partisan supporters, like you, so you would continue to defend her lie by making it a little more believable....yet still a LIE.

lying hacks will obviously feel free to continue foaming at the mouth over nonsense.

voters will decide for themselves and hacks will still be squawking over such meaningless crap for 4+ more years.

i noticed how eager y'all are to distract from the laughingstock trump's speech.

Trump said it best himself: “there are so many lies.”

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER TRUMP RALLY CHOCK FULL OF LIES

Forum List

Back