Yaknow, even though I think Trump should be removed from office right now, he has a point ...

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
I've been defending Twitter. Maybe I'm wrong.

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 9.12.12 PM.png

For the record, if you listen to Trump's speech on that day, at no point did he tell the rally/protest participators, to break into the Capitol building, or even commit any violence whatsoever. Thus, there is not justification in removing him in the next 16 days that he has left. Well, other than the fact that people like you are still suffering rom Trump Derangement Syndrome.
I would still like to hear from the lefty loonies as to which Executive Order, peace treaty, or policy he supported that was so horrendous and for some reason, none can list any. They just hate him because he's not a bought and paid for politician.

I wonder who will be next? Not sure that the dems will make it an issue or not, I surely hope the take issue with it.

Meh, let the platforms that censor their political opponents lose the business of said opponents. Twitter is a silly childish form of communication that caters to the ADD generation. Let it die.

Forum List

Back